Are men who seek foreign women losers or control freaks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks

Post by drronnie »

Article was written by white knight magina. Oh yes Western women are angels! Sarcasm alarm

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:Article was written by white knight magina. Oh yes Western women are angels! Sarcasm alarm
So why pay so much attention to his words? Lets ignore the haters and enjoy our foreign women in peace! :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Jonny Law wrote:According to the article "Western women around the world are all pretty much the same."
The article is flawed because there are billions of Non-Western females.

"If you have to travel long distances to meet “good ones,” chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women."
I am not going to fool myself, I am not going to change myself anytime soon. So personally for me it is easier to go on vacation, something I would be doing anyways.

Thanks and enjoy
Hello Houston! Anyone ever thought that Western women could be the problem?

However if somebody goes to a place where there are friendly women and still does not manage to connect then there may be a problem with the man.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

The wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Funny how this topic never seems to go away.
Because it goes into insecurities that a lot of men here probably have. Plenty of members have openly admitted they went to seek women abroad out of desperation when they could get no women at home, or when their relationships failed. Their peers back home may have married Western women, and there's a stigma attached to dating or marrying exclusively foreign women. A man can say "I prefer Latina chicks" or a girl can say "I prefer black guys", and no one will bat an eye. But if a white dude says he prefers asian girls, he's suddenly a woman hater, a virgin, a creepy fetishist or racist. You will always see articles perpetuating this stereotype, being shared, read, analyzed... because the stigma continues to exist, and the insecurity prevails.

Thats not necessarily true....If a white girl openly says that she likes black girls for example, white men will not f**k with her...And if she has babies with said black guy, she will be considered just another black woman....White folks always say "Once you go black, we don't want you back."

White men with Asian females have always been accepted by the mainstream....Black men with white women or Latinas who look white ALWAYS get the side eye from the slavemaster (white men) and ESPECIALLY his bed wench the black woman.... I cannot count the number of times black women would privately trash that black man for going out with a white woman, especially if the bitch is fine! You dont know the vitriol black women have towards white women....
As a white man, I can somewhat attest to this. For me it depends on the type of black man she had previously been with. If he is a wanna be Lil Wayne then there's no way I'm touching her. If he is well respected and sophisticated black man I could careless really. For me it's not necessarily the skin color that is determinant but more the content of the man's character. It just so happens that a lot of the black guys white girls go for fall into the first category.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

pete98146 wrote:I don't consider myself a loser or a control freak. I do consider myself a smart consumer who opts to think outside of the box to succeed. If the author doesn't like me or my methodology, screw him.

Sure seems a lot of people wish you the best of luck dating/marrying as long as your wife is from America. If she's not then all hell breaks loose. Seems odd doesn't it?

Fact of the matter is that each of us has our own reasons for looking overseas for a bride. I don't find women here in Seattle 1) overly attractive and 2) readily available. That's not a combination that I cared to live with so I did something about it. Shouldn't that make me a hero and not a villain?

Funny how this topic never seems to go away.
I find this a major issue with women I talk to, not so much with men however. Without restating to much of the obvious, American Women feel if you can't get one or don't want one, then you are settling for a second tier woman when going abroad, even if the AW is not desirable. I've had friend's girlfriends scold me because I prefer foreign women. It's funny to because when their backs are turned, their boyfriends are the one's asking if they can come with me on the next trip :twisted:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

hammanta wrote:As a white man, I can somewhat attest to this. For me it depends on the type of black man she had previously been with. If he is a wanna be Lil Wayne then there's no way I'm touching her. If he is well respected and sophisticated black man I could careless really. For me it's not necessarily the skin color that is determinant but more the content of the man's character. It just so happens that a lot of the black guys white girls go for fall into the first category.
The type of girl that goes for the rapper\gangsta thug type is often a girl with issues. She may be doing it because she has daddy issues, because he has a "dangerous" aura around him or because she feels he's a lost and misunderstood soul that needs saving or fixing. For the same reason, a lot of girls date inmates, criminals or drug addicts of all colours and ethnic groups: the possibility of improving their lives is something they get a kick out of.

A respectable, well-dressed and well-spoken black man could not get this type of girl because he's far too "normal" for her and therefor becomes "boring". They have more or less the same chance to get with a white girl as your average white guy, perhaps even less, but the type of girl they will attract will be of infinitely higher quality as skin color will not just be a fetish or a way to be rebellious for her.

I would not personally mind to date a girl who has been with a black man before, provided he were a man of character. But then again, if it's thugs she's into she wouldn't be interested in me in the first place, so it's a non-issue really.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The reasoning in the article is so juvenile and the content so shallow, is it worth posting a thread on it?

I know some western women are offended or insulting if they hear of a man going abroad to find a woman. These women may be young American women wishing to have a boyfriend or husband who already feel insecure enough about that. If they feel men go abroad because they don't like 'her kind' that's even more of a threat. She may be inclined to attribute bad motives to such men.

If you are going abroad to find a woman is it wise to advertise that fact? You can just tell people you are going on vacation to some other country.

The article assumes that men go abroad to fornicate. If you are looking for a wife, that's a different motive. A man doesn't have to be some kind of control freak loser to want a woman with traditional values. The husband being in charge in the relationship is the norm. A man who wants a normal marriage isn't necessarily a control freak. If the women were less rebellious in the west, that wouldn't be a motivation to go abroad. But it's not just submissiveness. In some less westernized, less 'modernized' cultures women tend to value taking care of their husbands, the home, and their children more than in the US.

But I am against the idea that there are no good women in the US. There are women who would make good wives in the west. There are even subcultures where women have traditional values about marriage.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

hammanta wrote:As a white man, I can somewhat attest to this. For me it depends on the type of black man she had previously been with. If he is a wanna be Lil Wayne then there's no way I'm touching her. If he is well respected and sophisticated black man I could careless really. For me it's not necessarily the skin color that is determinant but more the content of the man's character. It just so happens that a lot of the black guys white girls go for fall into the first category.
I'm not a White man, and I sponsor this message. I $%%in' cannot stand "brother lovers". Brother lovers are whorish (due to the big-dick-yearning factor & due to how matriarchally-compliant Black male thugs are (i.e. they worship p.ussy literally)), and they like the "thuggiest" of all Black male thugs. I'm so not interested. Yucks. Now if she were into prominent, non-entertainment, career-oriented Black American guys only and she really looked good, then I wouldn't mind as much. Hammanta is right.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

hammanta wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I don't consider myself a loser or a control freak. I do consider myself a smart consumer who opts to think outside of the box to succeed. If the author doesn't like me or my methodology, screw him.

Sure seems a lot of people wish you the best of luck dating/marrying as long as your wife is from America. If she's not then all hell breaks loose. Seems odd doesn't it?

Fact of the matter is that each of us has our own reasons for looking overseas for a bride. I don't find women here in Seattle 1) overly attractive and 2) readily available. That's not a combination that I cared to live with so I did something about it. Shouldn't that make me a hero and not a villain?

Funny how this topic never seems to go away.
I find this a major issue with women I talk to, not so much with men however. Without restating to much of the obvious, American Women feel if you can't get one or don't want one, then you are settling for a second tier woman when going abroad, even if the AW is not desirable. I've had friend's girlfriends scold me because I prefer foreign women. It's funny to because when their backs are turned, their boyfriends are the one's asking if they can come with me on the next trip :twisted:
Don't let them come on the next trip because they are blue-pill men whom would cheat on their wives in corrupting the FW. Once FW find out that you are American and that you cheated them over, they will hold that grudge onto other American/Western men. That's why when and if you do cheat, do it the "right" way (i.e. don't get caught whatsoever!!!!). This is how to prevent the corruption of FW. Why burn the candle on both sides of the stick?
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

As far as the control freaks are concerned, they're right here in america running everything which explains why this country is in shambles in the first place!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy makes an interesting video for what to do when people call men losers for wanting to date foreign women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

That is exactly like saying that it's a capital felony under Federal law, punishable by immediate public execution, for a woman to buy her boyfriend/husband a sandwich or pay the dinner bill. It is also exactly like saying that, if a man wants a woman, he better have the biggest, most luxurious palace in the state; it better be 5 times the size of the Tiger Woods mansion or bigger, he better have a collection of luxury vehicles including an earsplitting-loud luxury McLaren with everything, a luxury, space themed stretch limousine, a luxury RV as big as a train, a luxury yacht, a luxury cabin cruiser; it's like saying he better be the absolute highest bidder in the state.

In fact, to say that men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks is to act like there is a Federally enforced maximum time limit of 1,000 days on all marriages, and that any married couple who stays together for 1,001 days or longer is guilty of a capital felony that is investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Supreme Court, and carries the death penalty for all involved.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The author of this blog is just another online bragster similar to PAG. Not sure if PAG would openly admit to subscribing to a "Get Laid" newsletter though. :lol:
Most Westernized women are all pretty much the same. Due to mass communication and media, they watch the same TV shows, they read the same books (or translations of them), they swoon over the same movie stars, they read the same news, they use the same web sites, they use the same phones, their friends act the same, etc. etc. etc. They’ve all been socialized in pretty much the same way."
A valid enough point to begin with before the article descends downhill.
Western women around the world are all pretty much the same. This has been shown to me, time and again, when I’ve dated Brazilians, French girls, Australians, South Africans, Scottish girls, Israeli girls, Canadians, Mexicans, Russians, you name it.
They're all Western women are they? :roll:
Also, I’ve traveled to London and Dublin and have dated women there — not just Brits and Irish but Polish girls, Australian girls, etc.
So you must be either a loser or a control freak then!
However, there are some women out there from more traditional (mostly Asian, some Eastern European) countries who do act differently. They’ve been socialized a little differently, and indeed some of them are more outwardly subservient than Westernized chicks. They have just the same agenda as all other women — they want to snag a guy who is attractive and rich.
Not all women seek a man who is both attractive and rich - believe it or not that applies to Western women too. And how can you judge traditional Asian women properly when you haven't even dated in Asia?
Remember my previous post stating that if a guy is successful, he doesn’t disparage the system in which he is successful? If a guy is successfully banging chicks from his own country, he doesn’t disparage them. Why would he? He’s being rewarded by interacting with them.

So if a guy is disparaging the women around him, he’s not getting laid. Simple as that. By any of ’em, or by very few. This means he’s got no game. That means he may need to go a country where is status is automatically higher just because he’s from a foreign land. It’s a shortcut to actually becoming a winner. If you’re a loser, go to where the other men are even bigger losers.
Typical shallow PUA mentality. How old are you?
There is one other type of man who feels he has to go outside his own culture to find more demure women, even if he’s currently banging them at home. This guy is even worse than the previous guy. He’s a controlling psychopath, to put it bluntly. If you need women in your life who act demure and put on a show of your awesomeness even though you’re just an average shmuck (which you are, let’s face it), you have a tiny, fragile ego. Tiny, fragile egos are the hallmarks of the megalomaniacal psychopath. He feels so shitty and small about his life that he needs some woman to show him that — at least in her eyes — he is powerful.
This does happen but not every guy that seeks a woman from overseas is a control freak - or a loser, and while we're at it - or a PUA.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

I sense a tinge of butthurt coming through this thread.

We all know that not every man who dates women abroad is a loser. He is not saying this, obviously, he is talking about a certain type of guy. As a man who is well travelled.....I observe these kinds of guys....and I avoid them like the plague because they are decrepit and uninteresting and have nothing going for them apart from their wallets or pensions. I am not offended by this article in the slightest, it made me laugh because I recognise who he is talking about.....and it isn't me :D

If you are not one of those guys.....there is absolutely no reason to get butthurt about this article.....if you are well travelled you will also be aware of this type of man and the article will make sense without having to personalise it and get defensive.

But if you happen to be one of them....I could see this article being a real burn.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Jonny Law wrote:
November 13th, 2014, 2:14 pm

"If you have to travel long distances to meet “good ones,” chances are that it’s you who is the problem, not the women."

Thanks and enjoy
That is exactly what some people told me before I moved to Florida from Chicago. Like to them, women by nature are wild, spoiled, heartless man haters, or even like only Ted Bundy would have ever failed to get a date with a College of DuPage Track & Field star. Like literally saying; " You can't get a date at College of DuPage, you belong in the electric chair! No questions asked."