Q. How do you know if you can trust a filipina?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
dano
Freshman Poster

Q. How do you know if you can trust a filipina?

Post by dano »

like the thai's the filipina woman will take kindness and generosity as a sign of weakness

on my last trip over there i gave one of my old samsung mobile phones to a longtime girlfriend in manila
after around one week later when i was in ac i was bombarded with txt messages stating that she was
on her deathbed and needed 3000 pesos to call for a doctor

of course i never fell for it and i never gave her another peso
in her eyes the fact that i had given her a phone meant that i was up for a good milking

throwing money at these woman will just backfire and they will just view you as a fool and a soft touch

I found this quote on another forum. Reading stuff like this really makes me nervous. As the boyfriend/husband of a filipina your going to be giving them money at some point in time. How do you maintain a relationship with a filipina and not be treated like a fool? [/b]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't be generous to them then. I tell you, giving more or being more generous NEVER makes a relationship better nor does it create love.

You should tell them all that you're poor and test them in the beginning.

Or just play around with them and don't take one seriously until she's proven herself to you in extraordinary ways.

Dianne has stuck by me through thick and thin for three years, for example. That is proof that her intentions are genuine and worthy of generosity.

Don't fall for the mentality that just cause you're a foreigner, you are obligated to be generous and giving of cash/gifts for free. It's hypocritical for them to expect this. Filipinos are not giving and do not give away things for free, so why should you?

People that have an insatiable appetite to receive do not bring out generosity in me. It has to come from your heart. Greedy people and low class hypocritical behaviors like expecting foreigners to be generous due to a stupid stereotype does not sit well with me, nor does it make me feel like I want to be generous.

I occasionally am generous to nice good people I meet, but not to people who are greedy and demand that I be generous. No way. I tell those people off.

Don't give money and if she really loves you, it won't matter. If it does matter, then just use her for sex but don't commit to her or let her control you. That's what she deserves if she wants to be a whore.

Gene and Viol on this forum, for example, has a good wife who never uses him and who never lets her family use him. Ask him about it.

And Momopi has a friend in California with a Filpina wife from a rich family who gave him a lot of assets for marrying their daughter. It was highly unusual and I've never seen such a case. Perhaps you can ask Momopi what the trick is in finding such a giving Filipino family?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Q. How do you know if you can trust a filipina?

Post by momopi »

dano wrote:like the thai's the filipina woman will take kindness and generosity as a sign of weakness

on my last trip over there i gave one of my old samsung mobile phones to a longtime girlfriend in manila
after around one week later when i was in ac i was bombarded with txt messages stating that she was
on her deathbed and needed 3000 pesos to call for a doctor

of course i never fell for it and i never gave her another peso
in her eyes the fact that i had given her a phone meant that i was up for a good milking

throwing money at these woman will just backfire and they will just view you as a fool and a soft touch

I found this quote on another forum. Reading stuff like this really makes me nervous. As the boyfriend/husband of a filipina your going to be giving them money at some point in time. How do you maintain a relationship with a filipina and not be treated like a fool? [/b]

Think of it as a test. If the girl just want money from you, the only thing that you lose is one cell phone, which is far less expensive than if you got together with the girl.

My buddy married a Pinay girl in the US. When they first started dating he wanted to take her to nice restaurants, but she declined because she didn't feel comfortable with it, and she insisted on inexpensive burger joints. Their relationship was something of a culture shock for both of them. He was used to dating higher maintenance Taiwanese girls, I knew his ex-GF well and he spent at least $500/month taking her shopping at the mall. When he was dating his wife, he asked her to move in with him, and she refused, stating that she could only live with him if they were married. So he gave her a ring and married her.

Many years ago, my Vietnamese friend told me that he was considering about going to Vietnam to find a wife, because "the women there don't know what ATM and credit cards are". I just looked at him like @_@;; So what are you going to do after she moves here and... learns what a credit card is? Me and my big fat mouth, he was going to take me to Vietnam on that trip too. Duh. He ended up seducing a few secretaries at work and married a young intern. heh.

What I'm trying to say is, you can refuse to give cash and gifts to not spoil someone, but if the girl has that kind of mentality, it's not like you not giving her cell phones is going to change her mentality. You're better off finding another girl.