Man Gets Harassed Over 30 Times In 3 Hours Walking In NYC

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Man Gets Harassed Over 30 Times In 3 Hours Walking In NYC

Post by steve55 »

Ha ha ha, see how easy it is to prove the feminists wrong? Why do feminist women in America keep bitching about men all the time? This video totally defeats the feminist cat call video that was so popular a few weeks ago. It shows just how stupid the feminists really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUeOWlgebM&app=desktop

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Man Gets Harassed Over 30 Times In 3 Hours Walking In NY

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

that black girl running up alsmost looks fake. If this is true then im really jealous of that guy
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

I get harassed all the time by women. In England I almost had to hire a security detail.
Guts Over Fear
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:I get harassed all the time by women. In England I almost had to hire a security detail.
Wow! I believe you Paloatguy. You're so awesome and studly. I think you should make a back up video to this one. You're the perfect guy for it since women cannot resist you. You can get lots of u tube hits and make some cash at the same time. By the way, did I ever ask you how you became so awesome?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Here's two more videos.

this is the kind of harassment that American men have to put up with all the time from women with big fake tits flaunting them all the time.

And harassment against Jews!

And harassment against Good looking men.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on November 16th, 2014, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

steve55 wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:I get harassed all the time by women. In England I almost had to hire a security detail.
Wow! I believe you Paloatguy. You're so awesome and studly. I think you should make a back up video to this one. You're the perfect guy for it since women cannot resist you. You can get lots of u tube hits and make some cash at the same time. By the way, did I ever ask you how you became so awesome?
It's like this for me steve http://youtu.be/_Nl3zr9oSQw :cry:

I did a lot jumping jacks and follow a thing called "The Secret" .

See:

http://youtu.be/u0aV0Wb4MT8
Guts Over Fear