I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
I agree it doesnt' create love or interest. But there is other benefits to money like i said. you can help others and you can have freedom and time to do other things than working for the man. A poor man wont help anyone except himself. Im not a materialistic person but I know with that money i can eventually help someone else along the lines. And Ill have the freedom and time to pursue other things someday. For now i need to buckle down and save up.
But you yourself have admitted your job is not completely legal and could be shut down. Hell I could go out pushing some coke and make thousands of dollars. Doesn't mean I am a solid provider. But I'll refrain from judgement on that issue.

Now regarding money, even though you have a lot, you aren't really doing anything with it. Even in the Philippines you said you rarely go out and do anything and choose to work all the time. How is that happiness? You are saving for your future, I get it, but what if your future never comes? Wasting one's youth is a terrible thing and correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem very happy at the current moment. So you are saving for a future that might not even be that lucrative or valuable in the end.
Well to be honest im not happy in asia either there is a lot of b.s you have to deal with there. Im actually happier here in america its nice and peaceful and drama free. Its just lonely but there is some perks to that. well the alternative is not caring and in a few years have no savings and no backup plan and living on the street or at my parents with not even 1 dollar to my name. So how is that fun? ive had my fun in asia im not missing that much except a bunch of easy poor skanks. And im not ready for marriage yet cause im not financially secure nor do i want a wife at my age. So what exactly are you suggesting? I blow my future retirement with no backup plan cause i need to take a trip once a year cause its more preferable over p**n? Cause i aint gonna teach english as a backup plan. You are gonna be a slave to your job always I understand that so you want me to go blow my money and lose focus on my work cause i have the freedom to travel. No thanks. I get myself into trouble anyways when i leave the house. :roll:
Slave to my job? Psssshhh. I actually like my job and it can be very rewarding. I have a good path set and I'm busting my ass to get there.

I'm not saying quit what you do, I'm just saying why don't you loosen up some. Take some time off here and there, travel more places. Honestly you have what I'd like to have. Financial freedom and work freedom. Granted I know I won't do well in that type of career so I don't pursue it. The work doesn't interest me at all. But If you wait until you are older you might not be able to experience what you can in your youth. So making 9k for month or two instead of your normal 15K is really gonna set you back that much? I mean if I can spend less than 3k for 2.5 weeks vacation in the Philippines (that's including a $1300 plane ticket) then I'm sure you could managing to blow a 3rd of your monthly salary on decent trip every now and then.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
hammanta wrote:
I agree it doesnt' create love or interest. But there is other benefits to money like i said. you can help others and you can have freedom and time to do other things than working for the man. A poor man wont help anyone except himself. Im not a materialistic person but I know with that money i can eventually help someone else along the lines. And Ill have the freedom and time to pursue other things someday. For now i need to buckle down and save up.
But you yourself have admitted your job is not completely legal and could be shut down. Hell I could go out pushing some coke and make thousands of dollars. Doesn't mean I am a solid provider. But I'll refrain from judgement on that issue.

Now regarding money, even though you have a lot, you aren't really doing anything with it. Even in the Philippines you said you rarely go out and do anything and choose to work all the time. How is that happiness? You are saving for your future, I get it, but what if your future never comes? Wasting one's youth is a terrible thing and correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem very happy at the current moment. So you are saving for a future that might not even be that lucrative or valuable in the end.
Well to be honest im not happy in asia either there is a lot of b.s you have to deal with there. Im actually happier here in america its nice and peaceful and drama free. Its just lonely but there is some perks to that. well the alternative is not caring and in a few years have no savings and no backup plan and living on the street or at my parents with not even 1 dollar to my name. So how is that fun? ive had my fun in asia im not missing that much except a bunch of easy poor skanks. And im not ready for marriage yet cause im not financially secure nor do i want a wife at my age. So what exactly are you suggesting? I blow my future retirement with no backup plan cause i need to take a trip once a year cause its more preferable over p**n? Cause i aint gonna teach english as a backup plan. You are gonna be a slave to your job always I understand that so you want me to go blow my money and lose focus on my work cause i have the freedom to travel. No thanks. I get myself into trouble anyways when i leave the house. :roll:
Slave to my job? Psssshhh. I actually like my job and it can be very rewarding. I have a good path set and I'm busting my a** to get there.

I'm not saying quit what you do, I'm just saying why don't you loosen up some. Take some time off here and there, travel more places. Honestly you have what I'd like to have. Financial freedom and work freedom. Granted I know I won't do well in that type of career so I don't pursue it. The work doesn't interest me at all. But If you wait until you are older you might not be able to experience what you can in your youth. So making 9k for month or two instead of your normal 15K is really gonna set you back that much? I mean if I can spend less than 3k for 2.5 weeks vacation in the Philippines (that's including a $1300 plane ticket) then I'm sure you could managing to blow a 3rd of your monthly salary on decent trip every now and then.

The thing is i could take a month off and it may not effect my income hardly at all. But there could be somethign that goes wrong during that time and it could effect it alot ( a few thousand). Because its legally questionable i need to retire as soon as possible so every dollar wasted is just prolonging this out and im not sure how long its gonna take cause i may not be making as much very soon its very risky.

You dont have a clue because your situation is VERY DIFFERENT. cause you just show up for work for your paycheck and go home and a much needed break wont effect your income or your future stability. Im making 25K+ right now but it could drop dramatically in the near future if you were bringing int hat kind of money and h ad the weight of your shoulders nad worried about it crashing tommorrow the last thing you would want to do is go prancing around in some 3rd world country liek your some damn hippy. Busting financial nuts is better than winding up on the streets. BTW im getting taxed at 40 percent and after even frugal bills basically half the money is gone.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

hammanta wrote:
hammanta wrote:

Slave to my job? Psssshhh. I actually like my job and it can be very rewarding. I have a good path set and I'm busting my a** to get there.

The thing is i could take a month off and it may not effect my income hardly at all. But there could be somethign that goes wrong during that time and it could effect it alot ( a few thousand). Because its legally questionable i need to retire as soon as possible so every dollar wasted is just prolonging this out and im not sure how long its gonna take cause i may not be making as much very soon its very risky.

You dont have a clue because your situation is VERY DIFFERENT. cause you just show up for work for your paycheck and go home and a much needed break wont effect your income or your future stability. Im making 25K+ right now but it could drop dramatically in the near future if you were bringing int hat kind of money and h ad the weight of your shoulders nad worried about it crashing tommorrow the last thing you would want to do is go prancing around in some 3rd world country liek your some damn hippy. Busting financial nuts is better than winding up on the streets. BTW im getting taxed at 40 percent and after even frugal bills basically half the money is gone.
The pressure is totally different I get that but someone making significantly less has a lot more pressure then someone raking in the money. If they lose their job there goes their only livelihood, with, if they are lucky, a few months income to spare. If your shit crumbles you still have hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to fall back on. Place that stuff in reliable mutual or index funds and live off of passive income until you figure something else out. Or spend some time investing in yourself, whether that be education, skills training, experience, or whatever. I'm not saying you have millions but with that kind of income, unless you are living an extravagant lifestyle, you should have a damn good amount put away.

As Henry Ford would say:
"I think that much of the advice given to young men about saving money is wrong. I never saved a cent until I was forty years old. I invested in myself - in study, in mastering my tools, in preparation. Many a man who is putting a few dollars a week into the bank would do much better to put it into himself."

In all honesty, I could careless what you do with your time, money assets, or dick. I really don't even know why I'm bothering discussing this with you. For myself, I guess, If I was financially secure, even for a few years, I wouldn't be wasting my youth. But then again I have a degree, professional certificates, and some experience to fall back to. Plus I would probably take time to better myself (Masters, learn a language, volunteer, etc.) Anyways until we disagree next time :twisted:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

To clarify i have no backup plan whereas a person who goes jobless could probably eventually find another job in said industry or something sort of related. Or use that experiene to put on a resume to find a new job in something unrelated even if it didn't pay much. I couldn't find a job flipping burgers especially in this economy. Also I only recently started making good money. i dont have that much saved up cause of taxes and its started relatively recent. If i had hundreds of thousands saved up id already be sitting on an island not talking to you. LOL
You dont have the clue of the risk and legalities. And to get distracted for what p4p? A 2 to 4 week vacation is nothing more than p4p. Hell even a 3 month vacation is nothing more than p4p. What am i gonna do find a wife in 3 months abroad? You know thats not easy and eventually i have to go back and focus on my work so whats the point? I dont want a wife and long distance relationships are pointless unless your spending a few months a year. I dont want to spend afew months a year i need to focus on my work. So what are you suggesting I bang hoes in the red light district? Cause thats all i have time for.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Updates, here are some of the things Ms. Rose says to me when we flirt with each other:

1. "If you don't go to bed early I will kick you."

2. She calls me Mr. Andrew. When I respond by calling her Ms. Rose she said: "Ahh, so you are being formal now....."

3. "You will be scared when you meet me. You will see an old lady and a monster...."

4. The other day she reversed her age saying she is 52 instead of 25, and asked me if I'd still want her. I said yes and I flirted back by saying I'm 81.

5. She then said: "You want me but this old lady wants to be by herself. I will spend time relaxing, with friends."

6. On a more serious note she says I am mature, sweet, with a good sense of humor, and that she feels guilty when she calls me a kid or a boy.

7. She is curious why I don't find a Chinese in Vancouver or find someone from university. I told her I am specially attracted to her, then after that conversation I told her the reason is I am attracted to mature women, which she hasn't responded to yet.

She's been quite busy I guess, the last time I spoke with her on Viber was last week.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I will see her in Singapore next year and I hope she does not let me down. I hope she really turns out to be a gem. But before that I will follow the advice of my buddy Marcos and ask her important questions.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:I will see her in Singapore next year and I hope she does not let me down. I hope she really turns out to be a gem. But before that I will follow the advice of my buddy Marcos and ask her important questions.
Well done!

Be sure to compliment her always, and assure her she's no old spinster yet. :wink: She must be feeling super flattered to have a much younger man admire and like her so much. The "I want to be by myself" statement is a little worrying, but nothing too dramatic; maybe she just has a good sense of humor.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I told her how much I miss her and want to talk to her, she said "go to bed and sleep", haha!
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Bao3niang wrote:I told her how much I miss her and want to talk to her, she said "go to bed and sleep", haha!
Time for a reality check

Your too needy for this woman. Her sassy response is telling you that. Personally your way too young to be settling for some filipina especially one that is old. Get a grip dude and worry about your own happiness not some hoe in singapore probably giving it up to burmese workers on her sundays off. You can deny what she is but you haven't even met her.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Time for a reality check

Your too needy for this woman. Her sassy response is telling you that. Personally your way too young to be settling for some filipina especially one that is old. Get a grip dude and worry about your own happiness not some hoe in singapore probably giving it up to burmese workers on her sundays off. You can deny what she is but you haven't even met her.[/quote]

你这个死老头你根本就不想正经娶个老婆,五十多岁了还在外面玩。我是一个有梦想,而且价值观正确的人。像你这种堕落的人没有资格来评论我和Marcos. 你应该在你的有生之年好好做人,长点智慧,因为世界很少有后悔药卖。我目前觉得Rose是一个很有幽默感的女人,而且她也觉得我同样有幽默感。如果在不久的将来我真的和她在一起的话我只想和她过一辈子。如果我是一个女人我只会鄙视你,因为你只想得到另一个人的身体而不是她的灵魂。目前的你没有任何寻找真爱的权利因为你从头到尾只想乱搞。

我不太在乎年龄。Rose二十五岁,身高一百四十五公分。我无论是对她的性格,人品,还是外貌身材等等都很受吸引。中国有一段话叫 "年龄不是问题,身高不是距离", 你听过吗? 你这种整天只知道在一个论坛上抱怨自己错过青春的傻冒根本就不应该踏出你在美国的房门。
Last edited by Bao3niang on November 17th, 2014, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Speak english no one likes your communist culture and white hate. Um if you were a woman? Your awfully needy for a "man". Grows some balls dude with women first before you think you can play mr international as a teenager. This old hag is gonna play you so hard its laughable.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Bao3, f.uck the s.hit out of that GILF. They can f.uck like champs too. I bet'cha her c.unt is hairy and wet too. OH wait, she's only 25 lmao
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on November 17th, 2014, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

我不歧视任何种族,我只受不了个别的人。你要是有胆子的话你为什么没立马上谷歌翻译我的这些话?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

对不起,我脑部受了伤。我的英文已经全部忘记了。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Dont look for it online if you want the best chance. or at least not act so needy with a girl you haven't met online that was my point of you actig too needy. Also with your age and experience versus hers I see little chance of this working. I been guilty myself but i can see the trainwreck ahead of what you are trying to do.