America needs to do something about black people

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America needs to do something about black people

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Gadfly wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You really should change the title of this thread. If you have no problem with black people then you should rename this thread "America needs to do something about niggers". That would be more accurate.
I don't think there's any need for racial slurs. It's obvious that blacks have a problem they need to address, but the way US society is set up virtually ensures that it will never be solved. The PTB wouldn't let it happen. Even blacks who have a problem with their fellow blacks had better watch out, or else they'll get the Bill Cosby treatment.
It's not a racial slur. That's what the liberal propaganda machine calls it. He's talking about the subculture that makes good upstanding Black people be categorized into the same group, which is unfair to good Black American people. There are n.iggers in every race, especially in the U.S. of Gay. However, we know that he is talking about the ones in the Black American ethnic group.

If everything is PC'ed (no computer pun intended), then how can we identify and label things that require extreme ascertaining and absolvement from in order to improve the quality of a society???
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Brown gave away 46,000 pounds of sweet potatoes, in addition to the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers that he has already given away.

NFL Star Quits Football To Build Free Farm And Feed Hungry People
http://www.blacklistednews.com/NFL_Star ... 8/Y/M.html

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The wrote:
publicduende wrote:
The wrote:American negroes are going nowhwere....They will always be a presence in the USA....However, individual negroes can do something about their situation and escape the matrix....
LOL not that I am having the impression that your (white?) racist asses are going any farther :)
LOL...Im not white!!! HAHAHA!!! You discredited minstrel... :roll:
Even worse, brah! Even worse...

You guys will never understand it's not about the race and the skin colour, and all about opportunities, whether given or earned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

publicduende wrote:
The wrote:
publicduende wrote:
The wrote:American negroes are going nowhwere....They will always be a presence in the USA....However, individual negroes can do something about their situation and escape the matrix....
LOL not that I am having the impression that your (white?) racist asses are going any farther :)
LOL...Im not white!!! HAHAHA!!! You discredited minstrel... :roll:
Even worse, brah! Even worse...

You guys will never understand it's not about the race and the skin colour, and all about opportunities, whether given or earned.
Everybody else came to America and pulled themselves up when given a chance, just look what happens when the whites pull out like in south Africa and let the black man show you what he can do and on that point I rest my case.

Just look at Africa, you need to listen to Pastor Manning on Black folk. You can Utube it and you may learn something. :D All kidding aside I like a lot of blacks but as a whole you ain't gonna be living 1st world style with the stats that follow them.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr.Darcy wrote:The fact that they are breathing my air just irritates me. They are pretty much the Mosquitos and flies of the human race. They also get in the way of actually good black people
Mr. Darcy take pride in being black. Every time I use the bathroom and a black man pulls up in the next urinal I get a little envious usually after inspection.

Would I trade being white and being able to think a little more civilized ? maybe not but I would dam sure consider it long and hard to be hung like that.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Brown gave away 46,000 pounds of sweet potatoes, in addition to the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers that he has already given away.

You see a black guy that gives me hope for humanity. Mr. Darcy quit your whining and being a racist like our Zionist masters who are white!
Last edited by Moretorque on November 16th, 2014, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Moretorque wrote:Everybody else came to America and pulled themselves up when given a chance, just look what happens when the whites pull out like in south Africa and let the black man show you what he can do and on that point I rest my case.
Are you sure the blacks were given a fair chance to be pulled, or pull themselves up, in America? Those who could did and are now as much a doctor, an engineer, a lawyer and an entrepreneur as the privileged Ivy League educated WASPs.

And please, South Africa isn't a good example. Colonialism never really ended, in South Africa like everywhere else. Hard power was replaced by the soft power of the post-imperial "cultural mediators" and when that wasn't possible, there was always a just war to fight for Britain or the US, or enough money to twist and bend a young government to the wills and caprices of the West.
Moretorque wrote:Just look at Africa, you need to listen to Pastor Manning on Black folk. You can Utube it and you may learn something. :D All kidding aside I like a lot of blacks but as a whole you ain't gonna be living 1st world style with the stats that follow them.
You like a lot of blacks like I hate a few whites. It's not about race and skin type, or cultural ancestry. It's about people. Quality people naturally tend to surround themselves with people of comparable calibre, whether they're of Jewish or Jamaican descents. If you met many good people, good for you. If you didn't, try to improve yourself and better blacks, whites and browns will come to you. Oh, a few of the girls, too.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

publicduende wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Everybody else came to America and pulled themselves up when given a chance, just look what happens when the whites pull out like in south Africa and let the black man show you what he can do and on that point I rest my case.
Are you sure the blacks were given a fair chance to be pulled, or pull themselves up, in America? Those who could did and are now as much a doctor, an engineer, a lawyer and an entrepreneur as the privileged Ivy League educated WASPs.

And please, South Africa isn't a good example. Colonialism never really ended, in South Africa like everywhere else. Hard power was replaced by the soft power of the post-imperial "cultural mediators" and when that wasn't possible, there was always a just war to fight for Britain or the US, or enough money to twist and bend a young government to the wills and caprices of the West.
Moretorque wrote:Just look at Africa, you need to listen to Pastor Manning on Black folk. You can Utube it and you may learn something. :D All kidding aside I like a lot of blacks but as a whole you ain't gonna be living 1st world style with the stats that follow them.
You like a lot of blacks like I hate a few whites. It's not about race and skin type, or cultural ancestry. It's about people. Quality people naturally tend to surround themselves with people of comparable calibre, whether they're of Jewish or Jamaican descents. If you met many good people, good for you. If you didn't, try to improve yourself and better blacks, whites and browns will come to you. Oh, a few of the girls, too.
Why do you think our rulers are flooding white cultures with foreigners of different races? They know something and what you think is exactly what they want you to believe and that is why they are promoting we are all the same through the media they control. There are some differences in the way some groups of races think. I am not saying it is good bad or whatever but our rulers understand how to socialize us to meet their end goals of divide and conquer.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Mr Darcy, your whining is reaching Tsar levels...Don't be a shine like he is....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:Brown gave away 46,000 pounds of sweet potatoes, in addition to the 10,000 pounds of cucumbers that he has already given away.

Awesome find.
I'd like to know how he avoided getting a tax bill for the "imputed income" value of the food he gave away. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Moretorque wrote:Why do you think our rulers are flooding white cultures with foreigners of different races? They know something and what you think is exactly what they want you to believe and that is why they are promoting we are all the same through the media they control. There are some differences in the way some groups of races think. I am not saying it is good bad or whatever but our rulers understand how to socialize us to meet their end goals of divide and conquer.
Well, our rulers aren't purposely flooding white cultures with foreigners of different races. Mass migration from countries with ethnic majorities different from the European (or American) ones is exactly one of the consequences of decades of the post-colonial soft power I was talking about: from multinationals corrupting government officials for lucrative contracts (as customary across entire industry sectors, from military equipment to oil & gas) to governments being lobbied to death into wars against defenseless people whose only crime was to want freedom for their own people, in their own land. Those who "flood" us are the lucky ones, because those who stay have a very high chance to starve or die.

Divide and conquer is a tactic knowns to the Romans millennia ago, so I wouldn't give the current powers that be any undue credit. The real problem isn't even that, actually. The endgame is to even stop bothering how whites and blacks, boys and girls, poor and upper class think and reduce everybody who is not in the ranks of the selected few to think, behave, work, comply, consume and die in exactly the same way. It's already happening, and blaming any racial denomination is completely pointless, akin to chicken pecking one another as they get carried to the slaughterhouse.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You can do better than those your MOMMA jokes.
I got a better one: he's not replying because he's having sex... lol... :lol:
Oh goodness, Cornfed and his mother have just sunk to a new low!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

publicduende wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Why do you think our rulers are flooding white cultures with foreigners of different races? They know something and what you think is exactly what they want you to believe and that is why they are promoting we are all the same through the media they control. There are some differences in the way some groups of races think. I am not saying it is good bad or whatever but our rulers understand how to socialize us to meet their end goals of divide and conquer.
Well, our rulers aren't purposely flooding white cultures with foreigners of different races. Mass migration from countries with ethnic majorities different from the European (or American) ones is exactly one of the consequences of decades of the post-colonial soft power I was talking about: from multinationals corrupting government officials for lucrative contracts (as customary across entire industry sectors, from military equipment to oil & gas) to governments being lobbied to death into wars against defenseless people whose only crime was to want freedom for their own people, in their own land. Those who "flood" us are the lucky ones, because those who stay have a very high chance to starve or die.

Divide and conquer is a tactic knowns to the Romans millennia ago, so I wouldn't give the current powers that be any undue credit. The real problem isn't even that, actually. The endgame is to even stop bothering how whites and blacks, boys and girls, poor and upper class think and reduce everybody who is not in the ranks of the selected few to think, behave, work, comply, consume and die in exactly the same way. It's already happening, and blaming any racial denomination is completely pointless, akin to chicken pecking one another as they get carried to the slaughterhouse.

They are purposely doing it because in the past only whites have stepped in with any real effort to try and foil their plans. It's amazing how they claim the countries are democratic but then they just create an open boarder policy by stroke of pen and no vote.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You can do better than those your MOMMA jokes.
I got a better one: he's not replying because he's having sex... lol... :lol:
Oh goodness, Cornfed and his mother have just sunk to a new low!
Jajajajajajaja :-P hahahaha