The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Post by suprmon »

For years I couldn't put a finger on it, and I just could not figure out what the western's inclination with the youth culture came from. At first I thought it was just a natural for people to gravitate to the freshness and beauty of youth. Then the other day I pondered again over this phenomenon and, "eureka", I figured it out! I'm quite sure a lot of you guys knew already and say sure "duh, that's nothing new" which may be! But for me this was "a great awakening"! Western society's openness to the youth culture is not about their attractiveness, but because of their fresh minds and naivety. Since the youth haven't been indoctrinated yet, for PTB, a young person's mind is like a fresh new canvass to a painter! They see youth as a fresh new crop of the future to manipulate, exploite and dominate! The reason american society tends to ostricize people of older generations is because they've "been there, done that" and therefore there isn't anymore "game" that the "invested interest" can run on older people anymore! This is why this society does things like trying to keep the youth away from older adults by telling them not to be around older adults, because they're "creepy"! In most other countries, older adults are highly looked upon by the youth as the pathfinders through the journey of life! I just like to know what anyone's on this is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Post by pete98146 »

suprmon wrote:For years I couldn't put a finger on it, and I just could not figure out what the western's inclination with the youth culture came from. At first I thought it was just a natural for people to gravitate to the freshness and beauty of youth. Then the other day I pondered again over this phenomenon and, "eureka", I figured it out! I'm quite sure a lot of you guys knew already and say sure "duh, that's nothing new" which may be! But for me this was "a great awakening"! Western society's openness to the youth culture is not about their attractiveness, but because of their fresh minds and naivety. Since the youth haven't been indoctrinated yet, for PTB, a young person's mind is like a fresh new canvass to a painter! They see youth as a fresh new crop of the future to manipulate, exploite and dominate! The reason american society tends to ostricize people of older generations is because they've "been there, done that" and therefore there isn't anymore "game" that the "invested interest" can run on older people anymore! This is why this society does things like trying to keep the youth away from older adults by telling them not to be around older adults, because they're "creepy"! In most other countries, older adults are highly looked upon by the youth as the pathfinders through the journey of life! I just like to know what anyone's on this is.
Very true! I'll give you a perfect example of this. I've mentioned before that I get my hair cut at a place that employs all Vietnamese girls as barbers. My normal barber has been out with health issues so the girl that cut my hair last time was a rather cute 24 year old that has been in Seattle for only 4 months. I told her that I have visited Vietnam for 3 days. Here reply was "oh so I'm sure you were there visiting a Vietnamese girlfriend?" She was VERY flirty up until I mentioned to her that I was married to a Filipina. I asked if she is single and she said yes she is but she's looking for a good man.

But there it is. I'm 52 years old and she showed little indication that age would have been a barrier. Yes she was FOB but as long as the guy treated her well and gave her the basics, she's good to go.

Had this been an American gal, I can guarantee you that the age gap would have been a deal breaker and a guy can't take this personally because it's the societal norm talking. Even if she finds you attractive and charming, it's taboo in American culture for a girl to flirt, or god forbid, date/marry a guy who is 10 years older than her. It rarely happens.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Now of course money changes everything! When you're a working stiff nobody, all the rules apply about "staying in your league" go strictly into effect. But when you have money and influence nobody has a problem with an 75yr old man being with a 20 something cutie pie! At that point, all bets are off!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

suprmon wrote:Now of course money changes everything! When you're a working stiff nobody, all the rules apply about "staying in your league" go strictly into effect. But when you have money and influence nobody has a problem with an 75yr old man being with a 20 something cutie pie! At that point, all bets are off!!!
How true, Hugh Hefner is 88 and his wife is 28 and nobody says anything about it, that is because he is rich and famous. If a regular guy was dating or married to a woman a lot younger than him, people would think he was a 'creep' and a 'weirdo' because of the big age difference.
pete98146 wrote:But there it is. I'm 52 years old and she showed little indication that age would have been a barrier. Yes she was FOB but as long as the guy treated her well and gave her the basics, she's good to go.

Had this been an American gal, I can guarantee you that the age gap would have been a deal breaker and a guy can't take this personally because it's the societal norm talking. Even if she finds you attractive and charming, it's taboo in American culture for a girl to flirt, or god forbid, date/marry a guy who is 10 years older than her. It rarely happens.
Yes how true that is. Heaven forbid an American woman thinks for herself if she meets a guy she really likes and he happens to be 20 years older than her. She let's society tell her it's wrong to date or marry a man that is a lot older than her. Now if the guy is a celebrity and he happens to be 20 years older than her, then she finds no problem with the age difference. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I've also noticed out in the general public the way the different age groups interact, and I noticed with the younger crowds, the idea of being in the presence of older adults utterly repulses them! I mean, unless your a young attractive model, don't even bother to ask for directions, or worse, don't ask them to save your life!!!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Two early-mid 20's girls were discussing sugar daddies at work the other day. One of them said, "But 90% of them are NASTY, DISGUSTING OLD MEN," really emphasizing the modifiers "nasty" and "disgusting" while sneering.

Men over 30 don't just have zero value to fuckable women in this society. They have NEGATIVE value. Their very presence is like an assault.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

But when they need their car payments made, their cell phone bills paid or they need a place to stay, those ameriskanks don't talk about how "nasty" and "disgusting" old men are then! Tom Leykis is right when he says don't ever get married to any of them because the only thing they see in a man is an ATM! Like Tom Leykis says, "Get your piece of a$$, get out, and move on to the next victim!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Jeremy wrote:Two early-mid 20's girls were discussing sugar daddies at work the other day. One of them said, "But 90% of them are NASTY, DISGUSTING OLD MEN," really emphasizing the modifiers "nasty" and "disgusting" while sneering.

Men over 30 don't just have zero value to fuckable women in this society. They have NEGATIVE value. Their very presence is like an assault.

Wow, im still in my 20's but damn i dont know that men over 30 having no value is true though...Ive seen/heard of plenty of women in my age group f***ing guys in there 30's and 40's.....whether the guys are good looking and could slang some good dick, spit great game, have easy access to drugs/alcohol or have megabucks there's a lot of 20 somethings dating older men in there 30's and 40's...Things are not as bad as it sounds for men in there 30's....But yes I do think that men have a better shot overseas regardless....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

pete98146 wrote:
suprmon wrote:For years I couldn't put a finger on it, and I just could not figure out what the western's inclination with the youth culture came from. At first I thought it was just a natural for people to gravitate to the freshness and beauty of youth. Then the other day I pondered again over this phenomenon and, "eureka", I figured it out! I'm quite sure a lot of you guys knew already and say sure "duh, that's nothing new" which may be! But for me this was "a great awakening"! Western society's openness to the youth culture is not about their attractiveness, but because of their fresh minds and naivety. Since the youth haven't been indoctrinated yet, for PTB, a young person's mind is like a fresh new canvass to a painter! They see youth as a fresh new crop of the future to manipulate, exploite and dominate! The reason american society tends to ostricize people of older generations is because they've "been there, done that" and therefore there isn't anymore "game" that the "invested interest" can run on older people anymore! This is why this society does things like trying to keep the youth away from older adults by telling them not to be around older adults, because they're "creepy"! In most other countries, older adults are highly looked upon by the youth as the pathfinders through the journey of life! I just like to know what anyone's on this is.
Very true! I'll give you a perfect example of this. I've mentioned before that I get my hair cut at a place that employs all Vietnamese girls as barbers. My normal barber has been out with health issues so the girl that cut my hair last time was a rather cute 24 year old that has been in Seattle for only 4 months. I told her that I have visited Vietnam for 3 days. Here reply was "oh so I'm sure you were there visiting a Vietnamese girlfriend?" She was VERY flirty up until I mentioned to her that I was married to a Filipina. I asked if she is single and she said yes she is but she's looking for a good man.

But there it is. I'm 52 years old and she showed little indication that age would have been a barrier. Yes she was FOB but as long as the guy treated her well and gave her the basics, she's good to go.

Yeah, man. It's really sad. I was in a situation very identical to yours, and the AW was whining that only if I were younger, she would date me. Another instance is that I had 6'4" girls turn me down because in heels they 6'6" 6'7" and I'm 6'3" as a guy (and only if they made "Prince pumps" in a size 15-wide US men's shoe, then I'd be good to go LOL!).

What lividly kills me is that they are so "strong" and "independent", yet the reason why they want a taller man is to feel secure. What type of contraDICKtion is that? What part of the game is that?? What a backwards ass courting society!

What else lividly kills me is that in some parts of this screwed country, women don't like to come over to my spot (ie where I live) on the first date and/or they don't like to "give up the goodies" on the first date. Blue pillers, don't give me that "she's a thot if she were to give it up on the first date". Not always true! Some of the biggest slores give it up on the 2nd date to mulitple partners. Some girls give it up on the first date as a rare or a once-in-a-blue-moon occurrence. Yes some AW are discernable. LOL
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

suprmon wrote:Now of course money changes everything! When you're a working stiff nobody, all the rules apply about "staying in your league" go strictly into effect. But when you have money and influence nobody has a problem with an 75yr old man being with a 20 something cutie pie! At that point, all bets are off!!!
Perfect example of this that I'm cognizant of:

Ronald "Mr. Biggs" Isley & one of the Sisters Johnson had a child together.

Mr. Biggs is trying to graduate from George Burns school or some s.hit.
He's been married to her for ten years, and she's almost 40 years his junior.
And Ron Isley is worth this much: http://en.mediamass.net/people/ronald-i ... -paid.html

So yup supermon, "All bets are off" most definitely applies here with case-and-point! :shock:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Young people are the most attractive and healthy, in most cases, so in most cases they are most in demand. When it comes to men abroad, I have noticed it's different... but also in some Western nations it can be. Basically, if you are a man and you are young, there's such a thing as "too young". They'll f**k "too young", if too young's handsome, but they won't marry too young. Slightly older men are seen as more financially stable, and some age remarkably wel; there's quite a few girls mad about the salt 'n pepper hair. If you are a financially stable man who takes good care of his looks and ages gracefully, women won't ever be an issue for you.

If you are young and broke, you have it worse, especially when it comes to serious women. If you are old and ugly, you're screwed either way: they will simply make fun behind your back if you are rich, but still do it. If you are old and broke, you are entirely useless.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Young people are the most attractive and healthy, in most cases, so in most cases they are most in demand. When it comes to men abroad, I have noticed it's different... but also in some Western nations it can be. Basically, if you are a man and you are young, there's such a thing as "too young". They'll f**k "too young", if too young's handsome, but they won't marry too young. Slightly older men are seen as more financially stable, and some age remarkably wel; there's quite a few girls mad about the salt 'n pepper hair. If you are a financially stable man who takes good care of his looks and ages gracefully, women won't ever be an issue for you.

If you are young and broke, you have it worse, especially when it comes to serious women. If you are old and ugly, you're screwed either way: they will simply make fun behind your back if you are rich, but still do it. If you are old and broke, you are entirely useless.
moral of the story the uglier you are the more you need that wallet.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Young people are the most attractive and healthy, in most cases, so in most cases they are most in demand. When it comes to men abroad, I have noticed it's different... but also in some Western nations it can be. Basically, if you are a man and you are young, there's such a thing as "too young". They'll f**k "too young", if too young's handsome, but they won't marry too young. Slightly older men are seen as more financially stable, and some age remarkably wel; there's quite a few girls mad about the salt 'n pepper hair. If you are a financially stable man who takes good care of his looks and ages gracefully, women won't ever be an issue for you.

Basically. In the end we all need the wallet, to some extent, but a girl who marries out of love is a lot more likely to marry a poor handsome dude then one who is poor both in the financial as well as the looks department. Either way you have to bring certain talents to the table, certain qualities. Not all women have the same exact 'type'.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Basically. In the end we all need the wallet, to some extent, but a girl who marries out of love is a lot more likely to marry a poor handsome dude then one who is poor both in the financial as well as the looks department. Either way you have to bring certain talents to the table, certain qualities. Not all women have the same exact 'type'.

and thats why when us ugly dudes go to philippines were always like why is that hot woman with nice boobs with that 20 year old skinny loser. why isn't she begging to come over and talk to me ;) She must be a loser herself probably though. Loser women are with loser guys.