Julien blanc PUA video resulting in his being banned by many

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Julien blanc PUA video resulting in his being banned by many

Post by steve55 »

This pickup artist is being banned from several countries. Apparently they say he promoted walking around and meeting girls in public and immediately shoving their face to his crotch. He also believes in talking bad to women to lower their self esteem so they will want him more. He tells them they have flat butts, or that they are slutty looking, or demands them to get off their phone at the club and when the girl asks why, he says because he says so. He says you have to put women in their place , teach her who is in control and also lower her self esteem which allows him to have more control over them. (Lol)

Here is the video that is all the rage and even was reported by cnn and has japan, Australia and Britain and Canada banning him from entry to their countries. Hell, not even roosh gets treated so badly. Lol. Look how crazy he is. Lol

1) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4eUKUveOY

2) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRK8eiS_f_g

See 6:57 thru the end

And here he is in action teaching his students at a night club bar
3) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x27wabHGCac
Last edited by steve55 on November 17th, 2014, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Julien blanc PUA video resulting in his being banned by

Post by MarcosZeitola »

What a faggot lol... I'm surprised that none of the women kicked him in the balls. I'll be sure to have my daughters take up self defense classes just in case they ever encounter a lowlife like this somewhere.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

steve55 wrote:This pickup artist is being banned from several countries. Apparently they say he. Promoted walking around and meeting girls in public and immediately shoving their face to his crotch. He also believes in talking bad to women to lower their self esteem so they will want him more. He tells them they have flat butts, or that they are slutty looking, or demands them to get off their phone at the club and when the girl asks why, he says because he says so. He says you have to put women in their place , teach her who is in control and also lower her self esteem which allows him to have more control over them. (Lol)
The logical extension of standard PUA dirtbaggery. I wonder when outright raping females will become recommended and subsequently normalized as I predicted.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Well, alright, alright, alright. Here's my opinion:

Julian is a doofus way out-of-line for mushing Japanese girls faces into his crotch at the club. Those girls didn't deserve that. Not even the most Westernized ones do.
He's a fa.ggot for capitalizing off of training PUA classes in Japan. This just aggregates to the already list of reasons Japanese cannot stand Americans in one generalized caricature umbrella.
HOWEVER, HOWEVER, what Julian did to the Western women is perfectly-acceptable in the 2nd vid. He should call that UK girl perjoratives because they like that badboy bullshi. That nice guy sh.it doesn't really work in the Anglosphere anymore. Westen women at club environments should be treated like slw.hores/thot's. I tongued-down girls in California rave's before and condesended on them just to let them know who's running the show with a dominant personality.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Cornfed,

I wonder when being a retarded, racist, feminist supporting man will be normalized.

First of all you are lucky real racists are not in charge. You are too stupid and poor to support yourself, so white parasites such as yourself would be the first to get killed. You should be happy everyday Hitler or his followers did not take over.
-FACT-
I. Your white parasite kind would be sent to a slave labor camp.
II. Once they realized how worthless you are you would be in a gas chamber.
Hitler believed in survival of the fittest and fighting to the death. You would not last.

You are a shame and disgrace to all real white supremacists.
Cornfed you piece of shit you cannot even support yourself, how the f**k would you economically, or socially support another race of people?
White Supremacy Definition- racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites.

"The logical extension of standard PUA dirtbaggery. I wonder when outright raping females will become recommended and subsequently normalized as I predicted."