I'm done with this silly website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

I'm done with this silly website

Post by Paloaltoguy »

I know a lot of you are loons, but please try and stay on topic here :lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 9:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is great!

Post by Moretorque »

The US republic went bankrupt over 80 years ago, if you have any complaints file them with the mother land England and the CITI because America is a British colony just like most places on earth.
Time to Hide!
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:)
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: America is great and the most powerful country in the wo

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

But america sure isn't the happiest place to be unless you're in the network of the wealthy and successful!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

suprmon wrote:But america sure isn't the happiest place to be unless you're in the network of the wealthy and successful!!!
:oops:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

wow, some of you are very creative! :)

Let it all out.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Bullshit. You don't understand economics. America controls the world.

You need to go read about the 1933 bankruptcy, the CITI has set this up world wide but who controls it is debatable. Most people believe controlling stocks in the corporation are owned by the Rothschild's who gained control of the modern world economically after the battle of Waterloo and never looked back.

This information used to be in old American history books but has been censored over time, my step father is a astrophysicist and educated from a time long forgotten when they taught real history in school. I am very fortunate to have a old school walking encyclopedia which he is and it made figuring this system out easy because he is so educated and verified what was correct and not that I have been reading on the net.

We disagree on some things but one thing we totally agree on is the fact the black man can dam sure chase the ball. :D
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If America's so great, what are you doing on a site called "HappierAbroad"?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Some of you have taken on masks of famous people!

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Bullshit. You don't understand economics. America controls the world.

You need to go read about the 1933 bankruptcy, the CITI has set this up world wide but who controls it is debatable. Most people believe controlling stocks in the corporation are owned by the Rothschild's who gained control of the modern world economically after the battle of Waterloo and never looked back.

This information used to be in old American history books but has been censored over time, my step father is a astrophysicist and educated from a time long forgotten when they taught real history in school. I am very fortunate to have a old school walking encyclopedia which he is and it made figuring this system out easy because he is so educated and verified what was correct and not that I have been reading on the net.

We disagree on some things but one thing we totally agree on is the fact the black man can dam sure chase the ball. :D
Who controls the world is debatable. What I see happening is a complete system reboot within 10 years with someone new taking over with automation. Money will likely be discontinued as a completely new econ system is put in place. The person who designs this new system will be the 21st century Rothschild/Alexander the Great and set the course for the next 200 years. Get it now? :)
What I get is there is a mass extinction coming through and this is extremely bad news for humanity. We need young healthy men such as yourself to make it through to the other side so you can reboot humanity after the die off. Being black you are more than likely blessed with the pecker gene so if you can make it through the die off you should be a real big hit with the ladies to do the nasty and multiply thee.
Time to Hide!
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear