oh NOW this filipina wants an american

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

oh NOW this filipina wants an american

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsp-tF4tOXc

Im starting to notice a trend where filipinas only want foreigners after they have lost their prime youth or age. She is attractive i bet when she was 20 she was super hot. She should have been hitting up the dating sites or foreigner bars instead of wasting her time getting creampied by her unemployed drunk pinoy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: oh NOW this filipina wants an american

Ghost wrote:Sad but true. So many Flip girls on the dating sites are single moms (f**k, I hate that term) looking for an "open-minded foreigner." Pinoy guys are largely scum and treat them far worse than any porerner will treat them. And yet most of them want to get used up by a pinoy first. Thing is, going for a foreigner, no matter your nationality, automatically makes you get perceived as not having pride in your race and country. But Flips are actually largely scum, so in this case Filipinas should desires foreigners first before desiring their own scumbag males.

Anyway. Sigh.

I need to quit reading HA and posting here, else I'm going to just give up on women entirely.
Ive already given up. Ill be on the lookout for surprises but at this point ill just assume women are vultures.

I was with my gf and there was th is sexy girl with big tits dressed in a skirt she was with some loser 20 year old skinny filipino boy probably with no job. Even my gf couldn't understand why a girl like that is with some loser. same story with my bargirl knocked up by some low paying security guard (twice) and then only after she forced him tow ork abroad but when that backfired and he cheated on her now she is lookign for a foreigner to wine and dine and support her. But im sure as a teenager she didn't care.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

We're the same way. How many of us want to meet foreigners when we're young? Or people of races we are not familiar with? It's only when we get treated like crap by our own people or are ignored by them that we decide to look for ' foreigners' who treat us better or notice us, period.

This is why the guys who go to the PH or other such countries are mostly not the crème de la crème of their own societies ( according to those societies' standards).

When in the Philippines itself, the race problem exists but it's nowhere near as bad as in Thailand or Korea.

I must still say that the girls who look for poreners online are not all single moms- actually they are a minority. There are plenty of virgin girls- actually they are the majority still ( over 50% that is).

Some of those single mothers are very cool people actually. I am a godfather to the kids of two of them and both are very honest and humble now. And the kids call me "daddy". Those kids want a dad so bad, you may elect to be a godfather and it's a great thing to be.

One single mother is a really responsible person, very smart, but like me, she is too trusting and she got screwed ( literally and figuratively). Yes, she was looking for a porener and found two that were even worse than Pinoys. She was young and making bad decisions. But her daughter is an adorable kid and I've sent her to kindergarten and her mother to courses to be a lady guard. It's been a great experience helping them both and seeing them grow.

If you have no kids, and don't want to marry a single mom, in the Phils you can elect to be a god-brother and have several " families" like that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote:We're the same way. How many of us want to meet foreigners when we're young? Or people of races we are not familiar with? It's only when we get treated like crap by our own people or are ignored by them that we decide to look for ' foreigners' who treat us better or notice us, period.

This is why the guys who go to the PH or other such countries are mostly not the crème de la crème of their own societies ( according to those societies' standards).

When in the Philippines itself, the race problem exists but it's nowhere near as bad as in Thailand or Korea.

I must still say that the girls who look for poreners online are not all single moms- actually they are a minority. There are plenty of virgin girls- actually they are the majority still ( over 50% that is).

Some of those single mothers are very cool people actually. I am a godfather to the kids of two of them and both are very honest and humble now. And the kids call me "daddy". Those kids want a dad so bad, you may elect to be a godfather and it's a great thing to be.

One single mother is a really responsible person, very smart, but like me, she is too trusting and she got screwed ( literally and figuratively). Yes, she was looking for a porener and found two that were even worse than Pinoys. She was young and making bad decisions. But her daughter is an adorable kid and I've sent her to kindergarten and her mother to courses to be a lady guard. It's been a great experience helping them both and seeing them grow.

If you have no kids, and don't want to marry a single mom, in the Phils you can elect to be a god-brother and have several " families" like that.
+1
Please stop trying to be so mature and reasonable - it screws up everyone else's way of thinking :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:We're the same way. How many of us want to meet foreigners when we're young? Or people of races we are not familiar with? It's only when we get treated like crap by our own people or are ignored by them that we decide to look for ' foreigners' who treat us better or notice us, period.

Good point but when we are teenagers we are so poor that the idea of going abroad is a delusional idea. I always fantasized about asian women when i was a teenager. I dont think they were my primary attraction at the time though not even early 20's at first when i got laid by some asian hoes but then i acquired a taste where they were my preference. Anyways though you can bet that if i had the money at 20 i would have been in asia no doubt about it. My first trip was 30 and i didnt' have that much savings only reason why never though of the idea of going 10 years earlier cause i had college and no moeny and was worried about focusing on starting a career after college. I actually wound up seeing asian hoes during college (and other races too). i could have easily gone to asia had I had a trust fund :D

What does an asian girl need to do? She just needs to get on a dating site and wait. thats it.

so NO we are not guilty of inaction, but they are
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 19th, 2014, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

That is why I try to bang Pinays still in their prime as much as possible.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Im starting to notice a trend where filipinas only want foreigners after they have lost their prime youth or age.
That might be true in Manilla.

The most aggressive flirting I get is from teens. They treat me like a piece of meat. The Filipina stalking me at the supermarket was about 21. After Filipinas hit 25 they just figure no one wants them so they stop flirting at least that's been my experience. However, you can just walk up to any Filipina ask if she has a boyfriend. She''ll be as happy as a pig in mud if you ask her.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Im starting to notice a trend where filipinas only want foreigners after they have lost their prime youth or age.

The most aggressive flirting I get is from teens. They treat me like a piece of meat. The Filipina stalking me at the supermarket was about 21. After Filipinas hit 25 they just figure no one wants them so they stop flirting at least that's been my experience. However, you can just walk up to any Filipina ask if she has a boyfriend. She''ll be as happy as a pig in mud if you ask her.
That was the case with even your gf who is from cebu not manila. she got knocked up by a pinoy and didn't search for foreigner till past 30.

yeah cause your there browsing around the market so of course they will take a chance there possibly. Its been my experience most of the girls there are too shy to even talk to a foreigner and when you do talk to them they dont say a whole lot. Ive had many girls on the dating site say they are scared to meet and some have been on those sites for 2 or 3 years are attractive yet still are afraid to meet guys really stupid to be on a site if your scared. What im saying is these girls usually dont make an effort on average till its too late. And then they wonder why they are knocked up with kids and over the hill.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:

That was the case with even your gf who is from cebu not manila. she got knocked up by a pinoy and didn't search for foreigner till past 30.
She told me there wasn't any expats in her city until about 2000. That's when they started to come over to retire and most of them are too old and they can't stay with one woman. So, she didn't have much choice in the matter.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:

She told me there wasn't any expats in her city until about 2000. That's when they started to come over to retire and most of them are too old and they can't stay with one woman. So, she didn't have much choice in the matter.
so just as i expected the internet is to blame for the demise of phil lol

was this a major city in cebu or out in sticks?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
+1
Please stop trying to be so mature and reasonable - it screws up everyone else's way of thinking :)
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing:
"Ladislav, shut up please, we don't want to hear it, we are busy COMPLAINING here."
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:
+1
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing:
"Ladislav, shut up please, we don't want to hear it, we are busy COMPLAINING here."
that would be true but i completely refuted his argument.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: She is attractive i bet when she was 20 she was super hot.
With a bit of grill work, she'll still clean up nicely and make some expat pensioner happy enough. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything