Farewell to Happier Abroad...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Farewell to Happier Abroad...

Post by zboy1 »

Hey guys, I want to say my thanks for the people, past and present, for giving me advice about traveling and dating abroad, as well as discussions about the U.S. and society-at-large. I also want to say I appreciate the tussles I've had with my detractors, too, including Rock, Billy, Ghost, Cornfed and NewLifeinthePhillippines. You made the forum interesting, to say the least...

I feel like I've taken all that I can from this website, and I'm grateful! I will still answer PM and email messages, so don't hesitate to send them to me. I will answer them. As I've said in another thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25302&p=208245#p208245,
I'm happy that I quit my job, took some time to finish my college degree, and then headed-off to Asia to see the world. I've always been a world traveller from the beginning, starting from the fact that my Father worked in the embassy and was stationed in Latin America when I was a baby, to when I traveled throughout Europe while in the military, to currently being in Asia right now.

I'm really happy now, and even though life isn't perfect for me, I feel like I've never been as happier as I've been now. If I eventually get married, maybe I can invite Winston and some other people to my marriage ceremony, hahaha....

I've made many friends here on the forum including Winston, Baoning, Maverick, E_Irizzary, EthanSg and others. Thanks for your companionship!

Anyway, I will greatly limit my contributions to this forum from now on, probably only posting once or twice a month...maybe even less than that in the future.

Good luck to everyone on HA, and I hope you guys have a bright and prosperous future!
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Farewell to Happier Abroad...

Post by green1976 »

Good luck there.
I think in some way it's a success when you are happy,especially abroad against the American male female dynamics,and the time comes where you don't feel the need to post anymore here.

I almost never would post when i'm in SEA as i'm really busy relating,enjoying life and nice women.

The time i'm here is because i'm back in France so my mind is in an opposing mode.
For sure if i got to a point where i'm abroad or when i have found some kind of stability and that the most part of my goals are acheived,i won't post anymore or very few.

After being here for some years..it's just a repetion..almost everything has already being said..we knows the deals..the newcomers who have the same questions as we had for most of us,should not only read the actual conversations but look back what they where in the past.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

All well zboy. Hope you will be happy at least it seems like you are in the right direction.

I don´t know why I am one of your detractors though I am to tired to look it up what it means. I used the forum to better my english skills and talk about general happier abroad stuff. It worked good enough as I am in Asia and I love it so far.

The topic of racicism is chaotic and we are all totally mixed people so no wonder we come not to a solution. But I understand as an asian guy one wants to limit competition at home. Fair enough.

No worries.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No need to make a big deal out of it. I come and go, posting or not posting when I have time or there's something relevant. But you're an inspiration zboy and I hope others on here get to travelling like you. I hope/expect to get back to Asia, China within two years too.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:No need to make a big deal out of it. I come and go, posting or not posting when I have time or there's something relevant. But you're an inspiration zboy and I hope others on here get to travelling like you. I hope/expect to get back to Asia, China within two years too.
Thanks. And good luck to you too! Keep in touch.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

green1976 wrote:Good luck there.
I think in some way it's a success when you are happy,especially abroad against the American male female dynamics,and the time comes where you don't feel the need to post anymore here.

I almost never would post when i'm in SEA as i'm really busy relating,enjoying life and nice women.

The time i'm here is because i'm back in France so my mind is in an opposing mode.
For sure if i got to a point where i'm abroad or when i have found some kind of stability and that the most part of my goals are acheived,i won't post anymore or very few.

After being here for some years..it's just a repetion..almost everything has already being said..we knows the deals..the newcomers who have the same questions as we had for most of us,should not only read the actual conversations but look back what they where in the past.
Same with me. I'm in Asia and I'm happy here...but everytime I come to post on HA, I kind of get depressed looking at some of the in-fighting, arguing and sad topics that get posted here. But, anyway...good luck to you Green, and hope you have a great future.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Billy wrote:All well zboy. Hope you will be happy at least it seems like you are in the right direction.

I don´t know why I am one of your detractors though I am to tired to look it up what it means. I used the forum to better my english skills and talk about general happier abroad stuff. It worked good enough as I am in Asia and I love it so far.

The topic of racicism is chaotic and we are all totally mixed people so no wonder we come not to a solution. But I understand as an asian guy one wants to limit competition at home. Fair enough.

No worries.
Yeah, good luck to you, Billy. I'm not opposed to racial topics, but some of the slurs and comments on the forum cross-the-line. But, anyway, I find the racial dynamic talk interesting, and HA is one of the few places where you can discuss those issues, and I'm glad. I just wish there was less in-fighting on the forum.

I'm just surprised that as a Turk in Germany, that you don't share some of my same sentiments, considering that Turks are looked down upon in most European countries. Anyway, good luck to you in the future.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Good Luck and wish you a bright future ahead.

You were one of the coolest and nice guys on the forum. The forum would experience an imbalance when guys like you live..

Thanks for sharing your life experiences...I learned a lot from it...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:Good Luck and wish you a bright future ahead.

You were one of the coolest and nice guys on the forum. The forum would experience an imbalance when guys like you live..

Thanks for sharing your life experiences...I learned a lot from it...
My feelings exactly.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

It is good you are leaving. Hopefully it will be permanent! You, like most Chinese and Indian men have a severe inferiority complex and I don't like that. This is a big reason why feminism has spread to the world ~ until Chinese and Russian and Indian men start being proud of their patriarchal cultures again, we Western men who don't want a thing to do with feminism are stuck here in U.S.A.

| {(Spits on feminism in front of you ~ and that's for being its friend, Mr. Chinese! A present for you!!)} |

~~~~~ WHERE IS THE REAL CHINA AT? THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE READY TO DO BATTLE TO THE DEATH AGAINST EVIL FEMINISM OF U.S.A. AND ITS LACKEYS LIKE MY NATION SPAIN. ~~~~~~~~~
Sidious
Freshman Poster

Post by Sidious »

Anatol wrote:

~~~~~ WHERE IS THE REAL CHINA AT? THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE READY TO DO BATTLE TO THE DEATH AGAINST EVIL FEMINISM OF U.S.A. AND ITS LACKEYS LIKE MY NATION SPAIN. ~~~~~~~~~

Spain's Divorce Rate: 61%
China's Divorce Rate: 22%.

You are an utter troll, sir. You should be banned outright.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Sidious wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Spain's Divorce Rate: 61%
China's Divorce Rate: 22%.

You are an utter troll, sir. You should be banned outright.

Hello,

I said that China used to be anti-feminist and U.S.A./Spain are feminist when the two cultures contacted each other 20 years ago ~ hence the two sides should be battling. What is hard to understand about this?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wait a minute Zboy1. You forgot to address something. If you're not going to be participating anymore, then who will manage your Expat VIP forum? You should find someone to take it over first, who will moderate it as well as approve new members who want to join.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You are a great man zboy1. And I hope you will keep us updated.