Indonesia = future philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Re: Indonesia = future philippines?

Post by newjazz »

Wow!.....circumcised women? I am willing to bet the marriages there are less likely to end in divorce and scandal compared to the US.....also from what I have seen just scrolling through some dating site the Indonesian women were immediately more attractive compared to the phils.......someone like to comment on that! I am curious ......
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

newjazz wrote:Wow!.....circumcised women? I am willing to bet the marriages there are less likely to end in divorce and scandal compared to the US.....also from what I have seen just scrolling through some dating site the Indonesian women were immediately more attractive compared to the phils.......someone like to comment on that! I am curious ......

i noticed that they were on average hotter too. But it could be cause indonesian women on average are better off economically and that since most dont speak english as well the chances of a highly educated woman or smart woman will be more likely on the indonesian sites where they do speak english specificalyl to chase foreigners. Thats confirmed by the fact that there are less women on there even though they are 2.5 times the poplation. Women who come from better economic backgrounds tend to be hotter on average IMO.
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

Personally as a black American I wouldn't spend all the effort to go there especially to hookup with a woman after reading the general disposition of Indonesians towards people of African decent. Firstly, I don't do p4p or cycling through women. I only go for the very top that I can get and once I get a few bites I usually choose one to spend my time with.
I lived in France most of my adult life! There I always had two or three decent women that would have loved to be serious with me in a relationship. In terms of easy to meet I would say Scandinavia By far! Lately, I have seen some real eye candy Asian women and I would not hesitate to team up with one. But, in three weeks I am back to France!
Last edited by newjazz on November 19th, 2014, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

newjazz wrote:Personally as a black American I wouldn't spend all the effort to go there especially to hookup with a woman. Firstly, I don't do p4p or cycling through women. I only go for the very top that I can get and once I get a few bites I usually choose one to spend my time with.
I lived in France most of my adult life! There I always had two or three decent women that would have loved to be serious with me in a relationship. In terms of easy to meet I would say Scandinavia By far! Lately, I have seen some real eye candy Asian women and I would not hesitate to team up with one. But, in three weeks I am back to France!
yeah its a bit of a hassle thats why im not gonna bother traveling again until im close to retirement or something if i can get there soon. you have to be ready to look for a wife to settle down but that may end in failure too. Im just gonna go sightseeing or something and experience the adventure. If you just focus on finding a wife or women or whatever it may wind up being a bad trip or you wont get what you want.
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

I don't know Asia! At all! Only what I have read and that mostly from here! But I will say there is a huge difference compared to here! In France you can meet fairly decent women in a few weeks! I am not rich or abnormally attractive either it's just that much better in terms of ease of meeting at least in paris! I usually don't meet crab smelly hoes! Probably Because I guess they can see that I am more of a serious kind of guy. I don't accept offers to one night stand with any unfamiliar women unless I think she is quality. Believe me I have passed up way more notches but I have also had mostly extra ordinary women too! Actually almost all of my encounters!

Do your research! Sort out where you want to spend your time. For example Learn as much of the language as you can. . go there and concentrate only on that city or country for a moment. Remember as a tourist you're not going to attract many people anyway. but when you have some connection to the place and some understanding of the culture you're GOLDEN! Oh! And stay away from other Americans! :-) it's the easiest way to short circuit your efforts.
Even before I stumbled onto this website I had already realized this is a hellhole for most men who want to find decent woman! I did this shit 1997! I took my horn and a suitcase and got the fcuk out of dodge! I am far from some expert on this subject compared to some of the cats here on the forum but I can speak French pretty dam good and even some Portuguese!
Hey now that I am writing this I can say my best attitude was that every woman knew I was extremely selective! And I never actually told them that they knew it! Maybe that's the key! I don't know.......
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
newjazz wrote:Personally as a black American I wouldn't spend all the effort to go there especially to hookup with a woman. Firstly, I don't do p4p or cycling through women. I only go for the very top that I can get and once I get a few bites I usually choose one to spend my time with.
yeah its a bit of a hassle thats why im not gonna bother traveling again until im close to retirement or something if i can get there soon. you have to be ready to look for a wife to settle down but that may end in failure too. Im just gonna go sightseeing or something and experience the adventure. If you just focus on finding a wife or women or whatever it may wind up being a bad trip or you wont get what you want.
Failure!.....dude once you get connected with the place that you have chosen and you have a few native friends you should already have a girlfriend! So even if it doesn't work out with the first girl you won't sweat it cuz you are constantly meeting people! You suppose to have already met at least three or four women that like you and you're pretty sure would be ok! Remember it's you that are doing the choosing! I use to say "I am not the chosen, I am the chooser" Lol... If not you didn't do something right. As long as you look normal, dress ok and can hold a conversation you're ok. Most people in Europe can speak English! In France as long as everyone knows you are making effort to learn they will almost exclusively open up and speak English exclusively. Now I have way more friends there than I do here stateside
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

newjazz wrote:
Failure!.....dude once you get connected with the place that you have chosen and you have a few native friends you should already have a girlfriend! So even if it doesn't work out with the first girl you won't sweat it cuz you are constantly meeting people! You suppose to have already met at least three or four women that like you and you're pretty sure would be ok! Remember it's you that are doing the choosing! I use to say "I am not the chosen, I am the chooser" Lol... If not you didn't do something right. As long as you look normal, dress ok and can hold a conversation you're ok. Most people in Europe can speak English! In France as long as everyone knows you are making effort to learn they will almost exclusively open up and speak English exclusively. Now I have way more friends there than I do here stateside

well thats the problem doing all that means a long stay and most of these places aren't really fit for that especially if your not retired.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:This video of filipinos visiting indonesia got me pumped. Well presented with music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5zgaIaBbM

I wonder if that clip of the guy washing his hands was at that hot spring I went to on the northern half of the island when I went there. I went to the rocky beach by Tanah Lot which also appears in the video.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

well thats the problem doing all that means a long stay and most of these places aren't really fit for that especially if your not retired.
Apart from women, what were the pluses and minuses of living in the Phils as a man and as an online warrior? What was okay, what was missing?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
Apart from women, what were the pluses and minuses of living in the Phils as a man and as an online warrior? What was okay, what was missing?
I recommend it compared to other countries for residence that some people are talking about cause of ease of visa and language and the people are friendly. But i think maybe there are better places to find a wife im thinking? guess it depends on what you want. Im just guessing that one could probably find a nicer woman from indonesia and maybe places like vietnam etc since its so hard for expats to stay and they aren't as westernized. I like to "stand out" and the more the better, as long as its safe.