Why Poor Countries Make Us Happier, Freer, More Alive

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Poor Countries Make Us Happier, Freer, More Alive

Post by Winston »

I've come to realize something. I think we would be happier in poorer countries. In poor countries the system is not as mechanized and efficient as first world countries like USA or Japan. So people will be LESS MODIFIED than in first world countries.

This means they will be more natural, open, wild, friendly, warm and down to earth. And women will be more open to flirtation and cold approaches.

In such countries dating beautiful women is much much easier too, a thousand times easier in fact. This is the biggest taboo secret in America. If you talk about it on YouTube you will be banned.

Overall poor countries are more fun if you have a soul and care about dating, social life, freedom, human connection and fun.

In contrast, rich countries are more mechanized and dependent on efficiency. So it must MODIFY and condition human behavior to be strict, serious, uptight, robotic and workaholic to adapt to large scale industries. Otherwise it cannot maintain its status as a first world country.

That's why people in the first world have been conditioned to be more strict, closed, fake, unsocial, paranoid, uptight and robotic.

Such countries cannot afford to let people have fun or be wild or focused on love, romance, friendship or family, otherwise it could not maintain system efficiency. In order to survive the system must condition people to put it's needs FIRST above all else.

In such highly mechanistic societies, all that matters is WORK WORK WORK and productivity. Nothing else really matters. Even love, friendship, family, happiness, truth, or even the human soul do not really matter. Only the maintenance and progress of the system does.

But the productivity and efficiency of the first world comes at the price of everything else, including the human soul and all that's natural. That's what industrial society doesn't tell you.

Bottom line: If you want to be more happy, wild and free, and you care about real human connection and deep social relationships with others, and you are not that materialistic nor do you live to work, then you will be HAPPIER and better off in poorer countries. You don't have to stick with first world countries if your needs are not met there. First world countries are for workaholics. If you aren't one then you have no business there and will be out of place.

Poor countries are more fun, alive and natural. People like us who are genuine and have real souls will be happier, more alive and liberated in poorer countries. We will feel more uncaged and free in poor countries, not suffocating in a cage like in first world countries that depend on people becoming robots to maintain the efficiency of industrial society, which forces people to adapt to the needs of the system.

Therefore if anyone tells you that it's bad to go to poor countries, you can tell them the above, that at least poor countries allow you to be more wild, more free, more alive, more natural and more genuine. Rich countries do not allow that, they only allow you to WORK WORK WORK. That's the key difference that the system doesn't want you to know.

The US media never talks about any of this though. It assumes that a richer economy is always better than a poor one in every way and that economic progress is a win-win situation in every aspect. The US media believes that more money creates more happiness for all. It does not acknowledge all the consequences described above. Stupid brainless soulless morons they are.

American culture also thinks that spoiling people by giving them everything they want is a good thing. It does not acknowledge the negative consequences of that. It is very lacking in wisdom and common sense due to its obsession and idolization of materialism and status.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why we are happier and freer in poor countries

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:I've come to realize something. I think we would be happier in poorer countries.
In other news, water is wet.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I will add to it further being from a poor third world country myself....A poor country must also be free from all "Cultural" BS...How great a countries customs and cultures are, which essentially makes you think in a box and not feel free. Also, a poor country must be free from the clutches of "Religion" and making religion a part of their everyday life and giving Religion to dictate their thought process.

Many Poor Countries suffer from the dictate of Religion and Culture, that's why poor countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, to some extent China as far as freedom of thought is concerned Do not Fit many of Freedom loving Souls abode. That's like 50% of worlds population.

Countries like Dominican Republic, Many Caribbean Islands, Some Latin American countries, Eastern Europe, South East Asia are best fit for freedom loving souls as they are not overly crazy on Culture And religion unlike India, China which has the burden of over 10,000 years of History of Customs and cultures to follow.

I would lean to Thailand and Philippines as the best country for a Soul as Its not overly Cultural like India and not overly poor and developed either...Thailand has good history but not too much to burden you...Philippines has too much religion but it does not force you to measure upto it like in Middle Eastern Islamic countries.

South America is also a good place as many HAs have experienced.

-----------------

As we know controllers are far more darker than we are led to believe...They would definitely make sure that when you live America you would be faced with new sets of problems...That is to be expected from them by the way they have designed the planets society to rule for 1000s of years.....If the control wasn't that deep enough.....One would have been free in 5-10 years time itself after living America.

---------------

With that being said....I have compared my life living in a dirt poor country and it does not even come close to the Sickness that is America. ...You not only loose everything in America but also your soul....At least, I get to keep my soul and sanity here.

Contrary to what the world makes us believe...Its the first world that really needs to be saved not the third world, as strange that may sound but on a higher, deeper level ...It is the way to save entire humanity as first world is the lever the controllers use to make the world move. The dollar, The bank, The military might are all in with the first world and we know how they have crushed humanity as a whole. Once we get rid of the first world false power...We can make the world free....That's why its the first world that needs to be saved aka woken up to the con.

Third world cannot be saved unless first world is saved first. Guaranteed. The Evil Structure needs to be destroyed first and its all located in first world countries.

------------------------

Its HappierAbroad members and Winston that made me realize, the true value of living in a poor country, I was also brainwashed by the false grandeur of America by way of CNN, FOX and Hollywood...Its Winston that broke the illusion of America No one else in the history of America from its birth to its present phase. He should be called the illusionator as he terminates the Illusions of America by the dozens every month :D :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:I've come to realize something. I think we would be happier in poorer countries.
In other news, water is wet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Poor Countries Provide More Happiness, Freedom,Alive

Post by Jester »

Great thread here. Great OP, Winston.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I remember hearing a story once about a petroleum engineer that made $1000/day. He hung himself while at work.

Here's where the world's happiest people live.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Taco,
great statistics and map. I agree with it totally. There is a whole other list of happiest countries and it's based on GDP. Unfortunately rich countries have some of the most unhappy people in the world. So what if I make a lot of money in the West but all I do is work my social life sucks!
LifestyleServiceAgency
Freshman Poster

Post by LifestyleServiceAgency »

"Developing countries" might provide more happiness because they're less contaminated by The Power Elite.
∞ ♥ ☼
Truth + Love + Light
Lifestyle Service Agency
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:I remember hearing a story once about a petroleum engineer that made $1000/day. He hung himself while at work.

Here's where the world's happiest people live.

If this map is correct, it seems the correlation between lower incomes and happiness is weak. Just look at how miserable Africa and Mongolia seem to be on this map. All are full of very poor people! And Norway, one of the world's richest countries is way up there on happiness.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

seems vietnam women are quite content on that map. so maybe not a place to find a wife.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: If this map is correct, it seems the correlation between lower incomes and happiness is weak. Just look at how miserable Africa and Mongolia seem to be on this map. All are full of very poor people! And Norway, one of the world's richest countries is way up there on happiness.
It depends on which countries you focus on. What I said about happier people in poorer countries definitely applies in Latin America and SE Asia according to that map.

Admittedly, Russia is not a happy country. People there are pessimists and celebrate that fact. That's what makes them so authentic and refreshing to people like us who hate fakeness.

However my point is that WE would be happier in poorer countries because they are more wild and girls are much more approachable, which is necessary for my happiness. Otherwise I'm not in my element.

Also poor countries have people who are more natural and not as modified to serve the system because their culture is more focused on fun and social connection than economic industrial efficiency.

Hence there's better social connection for us there. And we can be ourselves as well. Hope that makes sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I agree.

People always want more, more, more. Especially when they are spoiled by having grown up in the luxury and decadence of a first world country. People in poorer countries know no such luxury, and appreciate the smaller things in life. It is my belief that one who does not appreciate the smaller pleasures, is undeserving of the bigger pleasures. When I am in the Philippines, I eat well. I drink well. I am in good company, and I have fun conversations. The weather is sunny, the food tastes good and the beer is cheap and cold. I have no television, no internet, no gadgets, and I am happy as a clam. Too much internet and TV, mobile phones and other nonsense dulls the senses, tires the soul and it is impersonal.

In a poor country I find a rich social life, and warm and genuine human contact. Never felt as alive before in my life.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rock wrote: If this map is correct, it seems the correlation between lower incomes and happiness is weak. Just look at how miserable Africa and Mongolia seem to be on this map. All are full of very poor people! And Norway, one of the world's richest countries is way up there on happiness.
One thing to consider is than in some of these happy countries, where they have happiness but not money, the people aren't exactly poor, though they might appear so by western standards.

I read somewhere that many families in South America don't have much in the way of income, but they have no debt. They own their house, sometimes passed down since grandfather's time. They grow stuff on their land, have some chickens and maybe even pigs. They can't grow everything, but many people grow different things and can trade with their neighbors. They don't have or need a car. So they can't go buy the latest flat screen TV, but they are really lacking nothing as far as what is needed for life.

The same with my Grandmother in rural China. She has zero income, except for maybe what family members gift to her from time to time. Still, she owns her house, has no debt, and grows lots of stuff on her land. She has chickens for meat and for making eggs. Every time she comes to our place she brings tons of eggs. She has pigs and a horse (not sure what the horse is for). Sometimes I go there and we pick vegetables from her land, they kill a pig, take some eggs and we eat a big feast all from stuff right there. All her neighbors seem to have similar stuff and they can trade. Often I don't know who is family and who is a neighbor.

The situation is far from poor, destitute and starving people in Africa or other places low on the happiness index.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm surprised America isn't ranked in that chart as being the happiest country since most America will say they are happy if you ask them because pretending to be happy and great is part of their culture. How did they determine which countries are happy or unhappy?

Not surprisingly, Taiwan is low on the happiness scale too. Workaholic countries tend to be less happy. I wish the US media would publicize that and talk about that. All they talk about is economic progress.