Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:....Monkro also said something else that's very revealing. He said:

"I dated a Chinese FOB girl in the Bay Area. She said she was miserable in America and hated it, and only stayed cause of her father. In my experience, foreign girls who are good, sweet and feminine are miserable in America. They don't fit in. So they either become miserable or they become Americanized and turn into bitches.".....
I meat a Dominican woman in her mid-20s in NYC on the 2-train going towards 241st Street (The Bronx) a couple of years ago. She told me in Spanish that she was only there for three weeks and felt that NYC is bad environment and makes her feel hateful towards people and she doesn't like that a bit. She said she wanted to go back to DR ASAP.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: I meat a Dominican woman in her mid-20s in NYC on the 2-train going towards 241st Street (The Bronx) a couple of years ago. She told me in Spanish that she was only there for three weeks and felt that NYC is bad environment and makes her feel hateful towards people and she doesn't like that a bit. She said she wanted to go back to DR ASAP.
Freudian slip? :lol:
Suck my c.ock. LOL hahahaah
a2011asap900
Freshman Poster

Re: Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Post by a2011asap900 »

Winston. As a resident of the S.E. United States, I was amused at your article. Apparently you have watched too many movies regarding America. While I am sure there are downsides to each country, I have never seen the side of America you describe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

a2011asap900 wrote:Winston. As a resident of the S.E. United States, I was amused at your article. Apparently you have watched too many movies regarding America. While I am sure there are downsides to each country, I have never seen the side of America you describe.
Are you from a bizarro world? Perhaps it is you that have never been to America. I do not base my views of America on movies. The movies do not show the real America. We all know that. I am from America and grew up there. Hello! What are you smoking? Do you not see the blue sky too? The things I describe are obvious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

a2011asap900 wrote:Winston. As a resident of the S.E. United States, I was amused at your article. Apparently you have watched too many movies regarding America. While I am sure there are downsides to each country, I have never seen the side of America you describe.
Athens Georgia, my hometown, is still friendly, also open to educated immigrants.

But Winstons observations are quite true in California - as a whole.

I wen to see my Mexican gf's daughter doing cheerleading. All light-brown skinned girls, Mex and Flip mostly. In a prosperous suburb, nice neighborhood, attractive leggy slender girls. They were joking around, having fun, not too intense.

I teased the daughter that I thought her teammates would be meaner, but all the girls seemed nice, not like the mean cheerleaders in movies like "Bring It On" or whatever.

She said it was because their team was "diverse" . In her perception, native American girls are meaner.

I suppose that is how most of us think when looking for a bride. But it was surprising to see that that's also how a teen girl sees it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: I meat a Dominican woman in her mid-20s in NYC on the 2-train going towards 241st Street (The Bronx) a couple of years ago. She told me in Spanish that she was only there for three weeks and felt that NYC is bad environment and makes her feel hateful towards people and she doesn't like that a bit. She said she wanted to go back to DR ASAP.
Freudian slip? :lol:
Meat and greet!
:mrgreen:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I spent several years with my wife living in Indonesia and we've spent several years in the US, maybe 8 now.

My wife is still getting better and better as a wife in terms of respect, submission, caring for the family, etc. I think she gets better with age in this regard, like they say about wine or cheese.

But she doesn't just absorb the ethics of society here like a sponge either. Both of us are Christians, and so we compare things in society with the Bible. She's commented on how sad it is that virginity is rare among young adults here and how it shouldn't be that way.

There could be a downside to bringing a woman back to the US if she is basically a sponge, absorbing the values of whatever country she is in. Also, bad company corrupts good morals, but that can happen overseas as well. You shouldn't let your wife have 'skanky friends' that corrupt her with bad morals. My wife might try to help someone whose got bad ethics, but not take that person as a friend she asks advice from. That sort of thing is dangerous.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Only a bonafide hypocrite would dare bring a foreign woman into the devil's dungeon! It is easier for a Coconut palm to thrive in Antarctica, planted in the ground and without any kind of protection, than it is for a foreign woman brought to America to retain her good heart. A foreign women's good heart, no matter how "resistant" it is, versus America's evil demonic culture is even a child's sandcastle on the beach versus a 3 mile tall megatsunami even hitting the coast head on at 5,000 miles per hour.
KenPatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by KenPatrick »

I know a guy who left his wife to marry a Russian girl, who turned around and divorced him as soon as she could. He’s an idiot and a prick, I used to work for him. So I just laughed.

His original wife had treated him pretty well, from what I saw. And usually what you see in public is a good guide, in our culture where women are expected to take pride in behaving shamefully.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

No, I think this is only a concern if you marry a real slut (a woman who has slept with lots of men, in a relationship or otherwise), also known as an adulteress (any woman who swings from guy to guy is an adulteress, because sex was only meant to take place with the husband). So don't get a slut. (Remember, Proverbs tells us that the adulteress will hunt for the precious life, which can certainly mean a child support check and/or US Citizenship. The good news is, we already know what an adulteress is.)

Look at men like Fschmidt. Certainly he isnt a mangina. But look at him. Even he doesn't have a problem with his wife turning American. I think this is mainly a problem for the manginas who put women on pedestal and allow their wives too much freedom. Tell your wife what you expect from her as a wife. If she loves and respects you, she will not disappoint you. If you are an unrespectable man, and/or you marry a whore, then yes, Americanization will take place, because she doesn't respect you.

Like the men who move the foreign women to the states and the women become career women or they have their own business. Oh yeah, go ahead and marry a man, or turn your wife into a man, and then wonder why she left.

Also, if you marry a woman who seeks to please you, you can avoid women who have mental disorders. Most women who have mental disorders will not be obedient. They are unruly and stubborn by default.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Hero wrote:I've said it before, and I've said it again: Filipinas turn to shit when they get here. A few examples:

I know a 46-year-old Filipina in NYC who won't date a man over 50. If she were back in the Philippines, she'd settle for any guy who still had a pulse

Then there was the time when a friend gave me the email address of a 43-year-old, divorced Filipina nurse with 2 kids. We exchanged a couple of emails, then she just cut off the correspondence without a word of explanation. I couldn't even score a lunch date with her.

Then there was the widowed Filipina I dated. After her husband died, she got herself a boyfriend who turned out to be a con artist who took every penny she had. She and her family now live in poverty. Oh, and he also got her pregnant before he took off. I can't imagine the agony her kids must be going through, to first lose their father and then realize that their mom is a dumb slut. Her husband must be rolling around in his grave.

Finally, there was the Filipina GF I had in Florida, who let me feel her up on the second date, gave me a BJ on the third date, and was ready to sleep with me and let me shack up with her within a month. Then, after I broke up with her, she went nuts and starting harassing my boss at work in an attempt to get me fired. She got herself arrested a couple of years ago (don't know the charges, though).
That could happen anywhere in the world where those options are available. I wouldn't consider any of those to be proof of Americanization. Keep in mind, although a person has gone to a foreign country and met lots of nice women, there are always the uncommon not-so-nice women there as well. In other words, it can never be that 100% of women from country X are good. Therefore you can't say that it is Americanization or even the process of being in another country which has ruined them.

But if you could prove that it was from living in another place, I would say it is because of a change in options and a penchant for poor decision making. A woman who is 46 and won't date a man over 50 is probably more or less just delusional. Everyone knows men are allowed to be older than the woman rather than vice versa. A woman who wants to play cougar has simply got something wrong with her. It's almost a gender reversal, and we know that if a woman doesn't want to be THE woman that already she is worthless to be any man's wife.

I personally would be reluctant to mess with a woman who had a self-sufficient (independent) career (nurse in your example above). They don't need a man. They'll tell you that all day everyday. Why? Because the reason why they got a career is because they didn't want to do what their husband said. They want to be independent rather than wives. For every couple of thousand over $30,000 a year a woman makes, the higher the divorce rate is for that cohort of women. That tells you all you need to know.

There have to be millions or at least hundreds of thousands of Filipinas in their native country who are dating deadbeats, jerks and criminals. That isn't proof of Americanization. That is just poor preferences and decision making. Happens worldwide.

Your Filipina GF was just a terrible person. When terrible women get rejected, they strike back and they want blood. That is just a sign of a desperately wicked woman. Do you really believe the US turned her into a criminal who would harass others? That's sick even by American standards.

See, the whole Americanization thing is way overblown. Sure if you go after a Filipina nurse will she act like the one who is the man? She very well may, because financially she set herself up so that she wouldn't need a man, but that isn't Americanization. That is the effect of granting women wealth.

All you have to do is inoculate your woman. Let her know that American women are deep down miserable because they hate being women. They want the power of men and in attempting to turn themselves into men, they've made themselves miserable and undesirable as wives. Men desire women. That's like dipolar opposites attracting one another. A woman trying to be a man isn't attractive to a heterosexual man. A heterosexual man needs a feminine woman. American women are too busy competing with men to even bother to try to be women, besides they hate the role of the woman anyway and want the men to be the women. Thus they are dysfunctional people.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:...

Like the men who move the foreign women to the states and the women become career women or they have their own business. Oh yeah, go ahead and marry a man, or turn your wife into a man, and then wonder why she left.
You could keep a woman completely dependent on you and tell her how to live. Go ahead and marry a child or turn your wife into a child and wonder why she left. Like a chained up dog when the chain breaks or the house cat when you leave the door open.

Hey if call people like me a fag, it is only fair if I call people like you a pedobear.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:...

1. You could keep a woman completely dependent on you and 2. tell her how to live. Go ahead and 3. marry a child or 4. turn your wife into a child and wonder why she left. Like a 5. chained up dog when the chain breaks or the house cat when you leave the door open.

Hey if call people like me a fag, it is only fair if I6. call people like you a pedobear.
Life doesn't consist of such absolutes. A woman can work but not be a career woman. Likewise, if a woman was a housewife, it doesn't make her less of a person. You, sir, are a feminist. A woman living as the woman is not oppression. It was normal up until 1970. Otherwise everyone of our male ancestors was a rapist and a wife beater. Get real. Now you see how the same people who hate religion and God are the feminists.

A good way to call out a feminist is to bash feminism or speak on the natural roles of men and women. Say something like that, then watch the claws come out. Predicable. That is how you eliminate a feminist early. Just speak about how much you hate feminism, how wrong it is, and if you want to eliminate the atheists, just talk about how much you love God. You can eliminate evil people easily in this way, because they will not be able to hold their contempt. Neither is compromise possible because they only seek to destroy (including slander).

Just look at the accusations dripping from the post. That is simply unbelievable how someone could contain so much hatred for someone they've never even met. This is simply amazing to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

See, look what happens when you love God and you tell people that women ought to be in subjection. People don't respectfully disagree. They don't even simply hate you. They outright want to slander you. That's crazy. But look, they simply can't help themselves. What do you expect from the haters of God? They are only doing what they know naturally. They don't know about good things. Good things are from God. That's why they hate good things, like traditional relationships. They love the bad things though, and want them accepted as normal. Even God's name is so Holy it reminds them of how filthy they are. They'll hate you for even mentioning His name, and they'd destroy you and your life, if they could. Just the same way a liberal would destroy a republican, just the same way a feminist would a man with a false accusation. These people are pure evil, and they prove it with their very own words. Watch.