How One Man's Life Was Saved By Mexican Wh*res and Coke.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
zacb
Experienced Poster

How One Man's Life Was Saved By Mexican Wh*res and Coke.

Post by zacb »

Guy Goes To Mexico To Kill Himself, Spends Week Doing Coke And Banging Hookers, Decides To Keep Living

http://totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-me ... ep-living/
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How One Man's Life Was Saved By Mexican Wh*res and Coke.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm reporting you and this post, zacb.......to S_Parc! LOL! He's going to love this article, and it'll coincide with his sentiments tenfold.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So the next time Droid, Adama (f.uck him #deprecatedposter), or a International Love comes back from a trip or is about to embark on one, use this article as a sticky!!!!!!! This is some Mancoat/MGTOW type of s.hit!!!! Yesh sir!!!!!! Yeshhhh sir!!!

Droid finally did the former half of what this former-suicidal dude did. I think Droid was becoming tired of being 'clowned' by us here LOL Good job, Droid. We are proud of ya!!!! :-D

This deserves "The H.A. Article of The Week (and the Month)" Award!!!!!! :-D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'm reporting you and this post, zacb.......to S_Parc! LOL! He's going to love this article, and it'll coincide with his sentiments tenfold.
Yes, this is a great thing 8) !

Now, is this writer a mangina with this remark? ...
writer wrote:Personally speaking, after a week filled with cocaine and sex with Mexican prostitutes, I’d descend into a deep, dark state of depression from the effects of my moral hangover.
WTF is a moral hangover? What kind of Puritannical nonsense is that? As long as the coke didn't kill him (this is a big problem, esp in Hollywood), then all's well that ends well :)

In addition, I recommend getting a RealDoll to deal with the daily horny-ness of living in America. Here's my advice to parents on getting one for their sons.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25093

Yes, heat it up with an electric blanket, dim the lights, fondle its b**bs and *ss, before getting the thing done. Sure, it's not the real thing but let's face it, do we have warm and sunny days, all of the time, to go running and mountain climbing outdoors whenever we feel like it? Sometimes, it's windy, rainy, snowy, frigid cold, a/o just plain awful outdoors. During those days, it's better to have an indoor exercise bike or rowing machine to keep one's conditioning. This is no different, a man has got to boink!
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

LOL. Foreign countries provide so much freedom to the average man that can afford a plane ticket.

Imagine if he tried this for 1 week in the United States. If he pissed off 1 woman or hotel owner, he'd be sitting in prison for 10 years unless he got the best lawyer in town with connections.

You can literally do anything your heart desires within reason if you just expat. America is so oppressive to the average guy who likes sex and fun.

Happier abroad is not just a movement; It's a detox and rebirth from the evil strangle hold of toxic US culture and beliefs. You become the man you truly are.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men