I have come to a difficult decision......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

I have come to a difficult decision......

Post by Bao3niang »

Seeing zboy's goodbye post, I have come to say that after some consideration for quite a while, I will also be saying goodbye (at least mostly) to this forum.
I thank Happier Abroad for truly saving my life, as I was miserable and without any sense of direction before. HA has given me my dreams, hopes, and goals. Without it, I would have never began my my true awakening of the soul and the individual. Now I know what I've been needing and trying to find all these years. Perhaps it was in me somewhere along the way but I never got a chance to know what exactly it is until that fateful day when I stumbled upon Winston's Taiwan article.
I have met many personal friends including magnum, Everdred, zboy, Richard Li, Ghost, Marcos, and Winston himself. I have met and hanged out with magnum and Everdred (who are both living Happier Abroad) and hope to meet Richard, zboy, Marcos, Ghost, and Winston in the future. Thank you for caring about me, I hope we are all in this fight together. As you have noticed I've gradually started posting less and now I mainly contact the former members whom I call friends on Skype and WeChat. If you wish to contact me I'd prefer you add my on Skype (ID: andrew.teng5) or my WeChat ID: AMRAAM120. I will still check my PMs from time to time but I am not accepting it as a form of contact in the long term. If there are any remaining good posters AND good men who wish to contact me, please go ahead.
Happier Abroad is certainly not what it was meant to be. I joined expecting many intelligent and moral individuals who are actually looking to permanently go abroad / are already abroad and are orientated towards serious relationships and marriage. I'm still a traditional person in this sense and I am totally upset by how many trolls, playboys, scums, and total assholes that run around on this forum these days. I'm not going to mention any names but you know who you are. Heck, there are even those on here who defend the Anglosphere or / and are indifferent to the idea of happier abroad!
I'd like to specially commend newlifeinphilippines for believing that a hoe is better than a wife, Paloaltoguy for sharing his wonderful adventures in the fallen US of A, and S_Parc's MGTOW advertisements. To the rest of you low lifes who do nothing but bang sluts and hoes, watch out for STDs! It's my only piece of advice to such immoral individuals. And MGTOW goes against the core message of HA. They are polar opposites. So to all of you MGTOWers, go to your own forum instead. To playboys who are just traveling for p***y, RooshV would be a better place but yet you complain about him. Seriously, 99.9% of you should just sit on your couch masturbating all day instead of going abroad and ruining things for us good guys that have noble intentions. No one is good / perfect all the time, but someone who's heart is not in the right place to begin with will be damn near impossible to change.
I am indeed the youngest poster, so when many of you who are twisted are confronted by righteousness, you feel threatened and go ad hominem by saying I'm young and inexperienced instead of challenging my ideas. Sure I may be inexperienced in some ways, but how come none of you were able to f**k p***y when you were born? I believe the greatest thing in my life is to find a partner who will love me for who I am, appreciates me, supports me, and we will grow old together. Perhaps she is only a 5 or 6, maybe even only a 4 by your standards, but I am looking for a partner, not a decoration / trophy. A partner, do any of you still know what P-A-R-T-N-E-R means?
Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines are all on my list (PH #1) and I will go to all of them next year. Like zboy I believe Asia will also be the right choice for me and I intend to live in Asia forever. The big city is okay for a while but in the end I like the peace and closeness of a small town or the rural areas. I'm an old soul which is perhaps why I am able to post here in the first place. Most eighteen, nineteen, twenty year olds are too occupied with parties, getting drunk, unattached sex, and video games. I'm a geek who wears glasses, long hair, a few extra pounds and a typical Asian nose but I am happy overall with who I am and if I need to change myself into someone that I'm not just to get a female then tell me how I can kill myself now (I really do struggle with suicidal feelings in reality).
Goodbye, and I will still post occasionally and I will still check this forum to see what is new, but if it is still the same crap that is going on right now, then it will be a permanent and complete goodbye. Life's too short, so better get going instead of talking the talk but not walking the walk or just going to brothels. Trust me, you will end up in a mess. There are some mistakes that simply cannot be made.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have come to a difficult decision......

Post by publicduende »

I am glad that this forum, for all its idiosincrasies and trollish background noise, managed to inspire you and guide you to a few life-changing decisions. Yes, whiners and talkers are among the more vocal posters and often set the tone for weeks on end. Yet, HA does count members who are truly happier abroad (or "happier back home with a foreign partner") and have been for some time. This is indeed the problem: those members' posts are fewer and further apart because when the vibe is so negative, destructive and sterile, they don't feel like having anything to add to a discussion that they feel doesn't resonate with them.

Best of luck, and hope you'll be continuining to read us.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I think it's excellent you're going! Don't come back. You are another Chinese man who has UTTERLY FAILED to combat feminism. Feminism is the root-cause that da*ing was created and all this p**-marital re*ation stuff was created out it as well ~ and web-sites like these are created because of feminism. As long as women's rights nonsense is there in the world ~ normal men are bereft of a home. China MUST reclaim its place as an anti-feminist bastion if it is to be free of the West. Ninghao!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

And this is exactly why you will make it, Bao, and succeed where so many have failed. Because you have the heart and the spirit, the balls to take risks and the enthusiasm and energy of the youth. You are a healthy young, warm blooded man and you have not waited too long like some others. The West has not yet damaged you beyond repair, you are not yet jaded, callous, cold or cynical like so many others. I believe you have what it takes to pull this off, and be truly Happier Abroad!

You hit it off with several lovely Filipina ladies, one of whom particularly well. I see a future for you two together, definitely. Who knows, we may meet next year in the Philippines when both of us make the jump, you temporarily and me forever. There's a world out there, outside Canada, outside North America, Europe... your ancestors came from there and you will return. It will be like a homecoming for you my friend. You will be where you belong, at last. It's not an easy decision to make, but few life changing decisions ever are. Once you made it, you made it for life. Your mind is made up, and you know you can do it.

I believe in you, man! Stay optimistic always. Never give up. Do not give in to the demands of your parents. Let no one persuade you to not follow your heart and dreams. Do not get caught into suicidal or depressive thoughts when things get rough... but keep your eye on the prize, no matter what happens. Stay focused. Work on yourself, and work towards your future. Good luck!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Good Luck...You will do well in Asia.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Good Luck...You will do well in Asia.
I am still interested to know what type being that is in your avatar.
Time to Hide!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

good luck. Btw I dont believe that stuff anymore.
In fact I think most guys here are in error for worshipping women period. Work on yourself and spirituality and forget women until that is in order.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:In fact I think most guys here are in error for worshipping women period. Work on yourself and spirituality and forget women until that is in order.
No one here worships women in general. No one. We like good women, we respect good women, because good women make us happy. We realize a good woman can be hard to find, and a good match even harder. We realize that it's easier said then done. Most members here are quite critical of modern women and their attitudes, but that does not mean we have to dismiss women altogether and live as monks. Living your life as a monk is hardly better then living your life running from whore to whore. A man needs to find a balance in life, get his priorities straight. Having the right woman by his side may help tremendously. I don't think a man like Martin Luther would have been half the preacher he was, had it not been for his wife. He was a former monk, she was a former nun, and they realized the error of celibacy and how celibacy was an unnatural state of being.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:In fact I think most guys here are in error for worshipping women period. Work on yourself and spirituality and forget women until that is in order.
No one here worships women in general. No one. We like good women, we respect good women, because good women make us happy. We realize a good woman can be hard to find, and a good match even harder. We realize that it's easier said then done. Most members here are quite critical of modern women and their attitudes, but that does not mean we have to dismiss women altogether and live as monks. Living your life as a monk is hardly better then living your life running from whore to whore. A man needs to find a balance in life, get his priorities straight. Having the right woman by his side may help tremendously. I don't think a man like Martin Luther would have been half the preacher he was, had it not been for his wife. He was a former monk, she was a former nun, and they realized the error of celibacy and how celibacy was an unnatural state of being.
im not saying be celibate its ok to marry and should be encouraged what im saying is your life shouldn't be centered around FINDING a woman. I would disagree though about being a monk is worse than being with whores, teh apostles were living a bachelor lifestyle and it should be commended.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Good Luck...You will do well in Asia.
I am still interested to know what type being that is in your avatar.
I already replied to it in the other thread you asked :D :D

For more info...Google Alec Newald and His book Co-Evolution :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The OP seems more bitter than he needs to be, given that he has a huge advantage in escaping the insanity by being Chinese and presumably from a reasonably wealthy family. If anything he should be smugly content and pity the rest of us who are stuck with this shit to one degree or another.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:The OP seems more bitter than he needs to be, given that he has a huge advantage in escaping the insanity by being Chinese and presumably from a reasonably wealthy family. If anything he should be smugly content and pity the rest of us who are stuck with <> <> degree or another.
Hello,

This is all rubbish. Where do you suggest he go? Show us a country that is patriarchal {(normal)} and has no feminism {(no women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs)}.

~ The problem is that in the West, 90% of the political and economic power and freedom is with females ~ so men anywhere in the world these days are content with just having EQUAL rights.

Actuality is ~ men should be totally dominating females. It is obvious the male gender is also deeply flawed when it comes to females. Men simply cannot make a correct judgement about females and are ready to come under the spell of the opposite gender like a dog attracted by a bone.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:This is all rubbish. Where do you suggest he go? Show us a country that is patriarchal {(normal)} and has no feminism {(no women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs)
Yes, you have a point. China is circling the drain as well, but at least he will have a chance of retreating to some safe place and raising a somewhat normal family.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:This is all rubbish. Where do you suggest he go? Show us a country that is patriarchal {(normal)} and has no feminism {(no women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs)
Yes, you have a point. China is circling the drain as well, but at least he will have a chance of retreating to some safe place and raising a somewhat normal family.
OP is not saying he will go and live in China, however. In fact he has told me that is the LEAST likely place for him to end up as his family is not exactly kind to him and will continue to monitor and try to exert their control over him if he chose to live anywhere in China. As a result, he looks at Malaysia and Vietnam for job opportunities and wishes to eventually settle in the Philippines. From what he has told me, his plans are reasonable, realistic and definitely doable. He also has some connections in Asia already but his contacts are outside of China.

China is going downhill, it's on a downward slope. But it's not China that Bao is aiming at. I am sure his life will be traditional and free of feminism and modernity.