I have come to a difficult decision......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have come to a difficult decision......

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:This is all rubbish. Where do you suggest he go? Show us a country that is patriarchal {(normal)} and has no feminism {(no women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs)
Yes, you have a point. China is circling the drain as well, but at least he will have a chance of retreating to some safe place and raising a somewhat normal family.
OP is not saying he will go and live in China, however. In fact he has told me that is the LEAST likely place for him to end up as his family is not exactly kind to him and will continue to monitor and try to exert their control over him if he chose to live anywhere in China. As a result, he looks at Malaysia and Vietnam for job opportunities and wishes to eventually settle in the Philippines. From what he has told me, his plans are reasonable, realistic and definitely doable. He also has some connections in Asia already but his contacts are outside of China.

China is going downhill, it's on a downward slope. But it's not China that Bao is aiming at. I am sure his life will be traditional and free of feminism and modernity.
Right.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:This is all rubbish. Where do you suggest he go? Show us a country that is patriarchal {(normal)} and has no feminism {(no women's education, no women's sports, no women's jobs)
Yes, you have a point. China is circling the drain as well, but at least he will have a chance of retreating to some safe place and raising a somewhat normal family.

Hello,

China isn't rounding the drain {(thinking about feminism)} ~ it's already in it {(U.S.A. 15 years ago)} ~ it's simply not gone down the drain yet fully and is half-way in it {(U.S.A. 10 years ago)} ~ it will probably be at the bottom of it in the next 20 years because U.S.A. is nearing total matriarchy in the next 7 - 10 years {(bottom of the drain for normal males)}. It is interesting to note that even if China doesn't become a matriarchy like U.S.A. has ~ it still has feminism {(any sort of rights for females)}. And ANY SORT of feminism is the enemy of all normal males.

I strongly suggest all males around the world rally under my banner and urge governments around the world to declare World-War III on feminism, for the sake of the male gender while there's still time! It doesn't matter who started evil feminism or who accepted it ~ all that matters now is destroying it.
Last edited by Anatol on November 25th, 2014, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:China isn't rounding the drain {(thinking about feminism)} ~ it's already in it {(U.S.A. 15 years ago)} ~ it's simply not gone down the drain yet fully and is half-way in it
Yes that is probably true. It is simply at an earlier stage of the same terminal infection than the West.
I strongly suggest all males around the world rally under my banner and urge governments around the world to declare World-War III on feminism, for the sake of the male gender while there's still time! It doesn't matter who started evil feminism or who accepted it ~ all that matters now is destroying it
Well, we all think that, but how do we make it happen?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
I don't understand the basis of your complaint. In a free speech forum, you are going to get the good, the bad, and the ugly, because human nature contains the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is true in world history, in the Bible, and even in literature.

It's the same with the topic threads that you see here everyday on the View Active Topics page:
search.php?search_id=active_topics

There you will see great topics, deep intellectual topics, useful topics, general neutral topics, stupid topics, interesting topics, crazy topics, weird topics, shocking topics, and maybe some trollish ones too. Such is the myriad of human nature.

Thus it is not reasonable to expect every topic on that page to be substantive and high quality and useful. You can't expect that. In a free speech forum, you will get all kinds of topics.

You are supposed to decide which topics interest you and separate the wheat from the chaff. Everyone here does that. I do that too. What else do you expect? Such is to be expected and understood by common sense and reason.

What is wrong with that? Can you elaborate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:OP,
I don't understand the basis of your complaint. In a free speech forum, you are going to get the good, the bad, and the ugly, because human nature contains the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is true in world history, in the Bible, and even in literature.

It's the same with the topic threads that you see here everyday on the View Active Topics page:
search.php?search_id=active_topics

There you will see great topics, deep intellectual topics, useful topics, general neutral topics, stupid topics, interesting topics, crazy topics, weird topics, shocking topics, and maybe some trollish ones too. Such is the myriad of human nature.

Thus it is not reasonable to expect every topic on that page to be substantive and high quality and useful. You can't expect that. In a free speech forum, you will get all kinds of topics.

You are supposed to decide which topics interest you and separate the wheat from the chaff. Everyone here does that. I do that too. What else do you expect? Such is to be expected and understood by common sense and reason.

What is wrong with that? Can you elaborate?
He decided the chaff to wheat ratio wasn't good and left, like you advocate doing to America. The OP's complaint is pretty dead on with this board.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:China is going downhill, it's on a downward slope. But it's not China that Bao is aiming at. I am sure his life will be traditional and free of feminism and modernity.
Why is China on a downward slope? I thought they were a rising superpower?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:China is going downhill, it's on a downward slope. But it's not China that Bao is aiming at. I am sure his life will be traditional and free of feminism and modernity.
Hello,

[~} I don't know why you have a woman as your icon. I don't understand why you would choose a female as an icon ~ it's one matter to see a photo of a female but another entirely to have one represent you. I always want to look at the world through a male's eyes so I don't understand this behaviour of wanting to see the world through a female lens. But I will now deal with your question ~

[~} Superpower means nothing if the 'quality of life' suffers. One part of the answer is ~ China is economically stronger because it has its females working but the LOSS of femininity, the loss of power over wives, the loss of dictating to women what they should wear, the loss of having no p**-marital re*ations, the loss of two separate male-female societies, the loss of mystery between man and woman, the loss of normal women who are submissive and effeminate and their minds aren't filled with virile thoughts ~ all these are components that must be weighed and compared to the gain with bringing women into the workforce and treating them as equals. When thinking and weighing the pluses and negatives of women's rights, a normal man and normal country should be highly opposed to the economic gain from having women's rights. The losses are much greater for men.

It is similar to living how Americans do everyday {(and now the entire world does)} ~ rushing from one place to another and eating burgers in cars and calling this breakfast. The 'quality of life' in this sort of living is horrendous.

Here is another topic explaining the 'quality of life' by me ~ viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24925
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Anatol wrote:[~} I don't know why you have a woman as your icon. I don't understand why you would choose a female as an icon ~ it's one matter to see a photo of a female but another entirely to have one represent you. I always want to look at the world through a male's eyes so I don't understand this behaviour of wanting to see the world through a female lens. But I will now deal with your question ~
I like art, especially fantasy type art, which is why I selected it. It's difficult finding an aesthetic icon with a male character that I love. I was also told that I should switch to something other than art that was in anime type style, which is why I went on Deviant Art and other websites to look for nice avatars.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
The world economy has stalled, including China, but that's everywhere. China is a difficult place to unlock, and it never fully unlocks for any foreigner. That said, it's got a lot going for it if you're a good guy with an interest in the country and a desire to be there. Though, I could say that about many countries. But it has resisted feminism quite well, in large part because it has resisted democracy. So just saying it's on a downward slope doesn't define things too well.

Hello,

Why do you keep lying??? You're tricking men into coming there and I will expose you. China has accepted feminism fully ~ it MAY NOT become matriarchal {(female-dominated)} but it's definitely 100% feminist!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

onethousandknives wrote:
He decided the chaff to wheat ratio wasn't good and left, like you advocate doing to America. The OP's complaint is pretty dead on with this board.
:shock:

:idea:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
The world economy has stalled, including China, but that's everywhere. China is a difficult place to unlock, and it never fully unlocks for any foreigner. That said, it's got a lot going for it if you're a good guy with an interest in the country and a desire to be there. Though, I could say that about many countries. But it has resisted feminism quite well, in large part because it has resisted democracy. So just saying it's on a downward slope doesn't define things too well.

Hello,

Why do you keep lying??? You're tricking men into coming there and I will expose you. China has accepted feminism fully ~ it MAY NOT become matriarchal {(female-dominated)} but it's definitely 100% feminist!
I'll gladly debate you anytime. But first you need to define what "totally feminist" means. From your posts, you apparently think that a country even having, for example, one female basketball team (even if it is segregated from mens' sports) would make it "totally feminist." That line of logic is absurd and is why I and others call you a troll. That is like saying a house having a few ants in the kitchen means it has an infestation problem.

Now, back to the challenge for you, Anatol: I'll gladly debate you on this matter of whether or not China is feminist. We can do it point by point, which would be easiest. First, define what a country being totally feminist means. All that I require is that you be rational. (In other words, don't be absurd. Should be easy if you have half a brain.)

Here are some topics you might wish to start with. Feel free to look up the answers, and we'll see just how feminist China is. By finding sources for the answers, we'll discover evidence for what degree China is feminist.

-What does Chinese culture say should be the woman's role? What does the culture dictate should be the man's role?
-How much do Chinese women generally get paid in relation to men? (Higher or lower wages/salaries?) Why?
-How well are females in China divided into 'wife class' and '<> class'?
-What misandrist laws does China have? (Does it have alimony laws, child support laws, no-fault divorce laws used to screw over the man as in the West, etc.?)
-In the event of a divorce in China, how do matters of custody typically turn out? (Does the man or woman usually get the kids?)
-In the event of a divorce, who gets the house, and what is the reasoning behind this?

These are just a few simple topics we can begin with. And please give me some questions of your own. We'll easily be able to figure out how feminist China is. I welcome debate. All I request is that you be rational and civil. (Not using flamboyant rainbow colors in your posts is a bonus and makes you appear more level-headed, but this optional.)
Hello,

We have already discussed these issues.

Feminism is women's education, women's sports and women's jobs.

[~} In China, the gender roles are gone. In traditional Chinese culture till even 20 years ago, most women were not educated and if they did work, only worked minimum-wage jobs. They certainly didn't go to college and university to study physics. If one looks at China in 1965, he will see no females riding bicycles there. This was because the females were not allowed to do manly things like riding a bicycle. And this is correct and how it must be!

[~} A wage-disparity {(if it exists. I don't think it does)} doesn't mean there is no feminism. Feminism means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs. A wage-disparity is something feminism has a grievance against but certainly not feminism's entirety or even its root-beliefs.

[~} I have no idea and see no relation to the core-ideas of feminism on your 3rd point. Your statement may be true but again is not the krux of feminism and simply another issue that feminists have.

[~} I hope it doesn't have these type of laws. Because in the U.S.A., there is a matriarchal society {(female dominated in all spheres)}. Remember the spectral depiction ~ PATRIARCHY ----------------------------- FEMINIST------------------------------- MATRIACHY

[~} I have no idea but if the father usually gets the children, it's a win for the patriarchy. If both have an equal chance then it's a win for feminism. If the female gets the children usually, it's a win for matriarchy {(and for feminism, since matriarchy is extreme feminism)}.

[~} Same as previous point above.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.