Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Tifferny
Freshman Poster

Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting

Post by Tifferny »

Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have any idea, there is an attractive place I want to recommend--Harbin. I have been Harbin last winter vocation.
I was really fascinated by the beautiful city. I want to share with you my experience there.
In Harbin, one of the most attractive scenic spots is Harbin Ice and Snow Worldhttp://www.icefestivalharbin.com/attrac ... world.html. Harbin. It has become the most popular winter attraction in the world.In this dreamlike theme park, not only can you see the amazing colorful illuminated ice and snow sculptures but also enjoy various interesting cultural activities and winter sports. I experienced ice-made bar, ice-made hotel, snowfield football, skiing and so on.
I'd like to show you some pictures.
Another beautiful places in Harbin is Sun Island. I have taken part in the Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival there. I have seen many splendid snow sculpture at Harbin Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expohttp://www.icefestivalharbin.com/attrac ... -expo.html. It is photographers’ paradise here. I've never seen such amazing snow sculpture before.
There are also some pictures I'd like to share with you.
In short, the trip to Harbin last winter vocation was my most wondrful trip.
Hi, guys. I' m new here. I'm very glad to join you.
My favoirate is travling, reading and doing sports.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting

Post by Jester »

Tifferny wrote:
Hi, guys!
Gentlemen, make me a mod and I will KEEP a spammer like Tifferny!

Welcome Tifferny and "ni hao ma"!

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I had heard of this, but it has been a while. The only places I know of that do this in North America are the city of State College, Pennsylvania, and also one of the Quebec City, province of Quebec, Canada. Maybe Harbin should become a sister city to these two?

Many of us have heard of Harbin, its industry, its atrociously cold weather, its not-so-clean air, its beautiful women, and its Russian history.

Feel free to post pics of any of this... especially the women!

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the nearest airport to Harbin? Are the people there Slavic Russians or Eurasian?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

My face almost froze off just trying to get to the corner store there. That was the one and only time we set foot outside, and never again.

I think it is 0°Kelvin there.

Lots of Russian (or Eastern European) girls.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan