Who should be a new moderator in the forum?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Who should be a new moderator in the forum?

Post by Winston »

How about we make Jester a moderator here so he can decide on such things? I think he is a man full of wisdom, common sense, and rationality. So I trust his judgment.

I can't follow every thread and poster here to see what they are about. And posters who are plain weird, I just ignore them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:How about we make Jester a moderator here so he can decide on such things? I think he is a man full of wisdom, common sense, and rationality. So I trust his judgment.
I agree, plus he's got a red beard so I'll vote for him too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:How about we make Jester a moderator here so he can decide on such things? I think he is a man full of wisdom, common sense, and rationality. So I trust his judgment.
Jester, what do you think about being a moderator?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I nominate Cornfed as a new moderator :)

Thanks and enjoy :)
Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Renata wrote:
Long time no see Renata. I thought you had left but glad to see you still must at least lurk sometimes. Hope you come back more often. How's the new husband? Any babies on the way yet?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

All is well and good, having my 2nd little one in June, so we've been busy busy!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:
I'll try to talk to you tomorrow on skype.

But on another thread, I nominated MarcosZeitola for the job. And I meant it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Jester as moderator thats ok i guess...Marcos as moderator? Hell no!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:But on another thread, I nominated MarcosZeitola for the job. And I meant it.
I am quite flattered by the suggestion and would definitely be in for it, if you guys would have me. I don't see why we cannot add multiple new moderators, expand the team a little. Especially with Zboy's recent departure from the site, we could use some more active moderation to keep the forum running smoothly and prevent it from being overrun by attention seeking trolls.
The wrote:Jester as moderator thats ok i guess...Marcos as moderator? Hell no!
You are right, PAG is a much better man for the job in all honesty.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

what happened to Zboy?

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Jester wrote:But on another thread, I nominated MarcosZeitola for the job. And I meant it.
I am quite flattered by the suggestion and would definitely be in for it, if you guys would have me. I don't see why we cannot add multiple new moderators, expand the team a little. Especially with Zboy's recent departure from the site, we could use some more active moderation to keep the forum running smoothly and prevent it from being overrun by attention seeking trolls.
The wrote:Jester as moderator thats ok i guess...Marcos as moderator? Hell no!
You are right, PAG is a much better man for the job in all honesty.
I was thinking Anatoll.....Also SParc would be a good choice...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:I was thinking Anatoll.....Also SParc would be a good choice...
Anatol should stop making all his posts look like a rainbow. S_Parc would be a good choice. We should probably make a poll or something.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I am NOT a good choice for moderator ~ I am the kind of man that must have absolute compliance to my decisions once I am given power. Hence, too many men here would be exasperated by my 'strictness'. I am simply being candid ~ once I am given power, I use it 100% according to MY beliefs and expect my orders to be obeyed.

{(WHY IS THERE A FEMALE IN HERE??? SHE IS TALKING WITH OTHER MEN ABOUT SUCH LEWD THINGS HERE!!! SEE ABOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE OPENLY SAID. IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!! AND YOU MEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TALKING TO HER THIS WAY AND SHE'S MARRIED!!)}
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

I am NOT a good choice for moderator ~ I am the kind of man that must have absolute compliance to my decisions once I am given power. Hence, too many men here would be exasperated by my 'strictness'. I am simply being candid ~ once I am given power, I use it 100% according to MY beliefs and expect my orders to be obeyed.

{(WHY IS THERE A FEMALE IN HERE??? SHE IS TALKING WITH OTHER MEN ABOUT SUCH LEWD THINGS HERE!!! SEE ABOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE OPENLY SAID. IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!! AND YOU MEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TALKING TO HER THIS WAY AND SHE'S MARRIED!!)}
Relax Anatol....Renata is a veteran on these forums....I kindly ask to back off on her....