Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Y'all Don't Really Take These Forums Seriously, Do You?

Post by Winston »

The wrote:
Zionosis wrote:But (The) you are a troll and have been banned before for a week. You even seem like you are Paloaltoguy trying to troll from a different angle. You even talk about him like he is right and awesome and everyone else is a troll. lol

Do people take this forum seriously? Yes. Do people take you and other trolls seriously? no.
So being banned for a week constitutes me a being a troll? :roll: :roll:

I had a disagreement with a former poster and Mr Free Speech decided to ban me...And I do like paloaltoguy...I thought he was funny and insightful....I didnt agree with everything he said but he was good natured about at least....

Ive never heard of anyone taking Zionosis seriously, have you? :roll:
Yes. You were banned for and behavior and ignoring warnings. Free speech does not mean you are free to attack people unprovoked and be as rude and uncivil as you want. If you think it does then you don't understand the meaning of free speech.

To everyone: If "the" misbehaves again, please flag his posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

You know the forum has fallen off a f***ing cliff when you have threads re-emerging from 2011-2013 on the main page, to give it the appearance of it being active..... :roll:
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

We know when it's gone downhill when we see attitudes like those displayed in the OP
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Damn now people are predicting the death of the forum.....And Ive seen websites and forums die...and its not pretty...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

No, no I don't. Not anymore.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The wrote:Damn now people are predicting the death of the forum.....And Ive seen websites and forums die...and its not pretty...
Is this some kind of concerted, delayed troll attack on this forum? If Winston sticks to his guns, this forum will not die. It has dedicated posters who will attract other posters. Its ratings may dip, but it will rebound. That is if Winston is not stupid enough to cave in and ban dedicated posters. So one would have to give it about a 50/50 chance.