Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women! WTF?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: I take care of my son financially and provide support. It's not true I do nothing. I've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm not going to rehash it out again.

Winston, financial support doesn't equate to emotional support. Your child is being raised in a third world country by his mom and basically doesn't have a father. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't harbor immense resentment in the future as an adult. You're essentially neglecting your duties as a father to mope around in Vegas. Man the f**k up.
So what? We've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm can't live in the PH long term. It affects my health badly. And I do not derive much joy from parenting. I don't enjoy being a slave. I have too much on my mind too. We've already rehashed this THOUSANDS of times. Why do you act like this is something new?

I'm not going to do something I don't want to do, or be something I'm not, just to appease an asshole like you. Don't tell me what to do you nasty troll!

I already told you to stop annoying me with the same shit over and over again. This is your LAST WARNING. If you say one more stupid annoying thing, you're gonna be banned. I'm so f***ing sick and tired of your shit. You are a short ugly f**k and you know it. You are also a coward too, with a nasty ugly personality. You suck physically, mentally and personality wise. We can all see it. It sucks to be you. Even most foreign girls do not like you.

You are one nasty mother f***er. Everything that comes out of your mouth is FILTH, SHIT AND FECES! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so f***ing tired of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your LAST WARNING. One more annoying comment and you're gone. One more and it's asta la vista baby. I am a sensitive guy and my tolerance and patience is NOT unlimited, so don't mistakenly assume that it is!
Lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: I hope you're kidding.

Men who aren't rich/wealthy or bad boys have a much easier time attracting foreign women than American women.

Once again, you are trolling very hard on this website.

You have absolutely nothing to offer this website with post after post after post of the same negative stuff.
You are an idiot and didn't read what i said. Oh really so a filipino bad boy can not get girls the same as in philippines than a american bad boy with american girls?
No not the same at all. A filipino bad boy can get some girls. But most girls there do not like bad boys. Any poor unemployed filipino boy can be a bad boy. It's nothing special or novel. Good girls do not like bad boys. Filipinas prefer nice guys who are not poor. I doubt that you've really ever been to the Philippines. You must not connect well with women.

If you are a nice guy in the PH who is not poor and has some money and treats women well, you will be seen as refreshing and valuable. A bad boy has to have money there to be attractive. Otherwise, his bad boyness is worthless. He can only get the lowest quality girls.

SilverEnergy was not talking about filipino bad boys. He was saying that the average nice guy in the US can attract foreign girls a lot easier than american girls.

Why are you trolling and spreading lies? Are you a shill? Not every poster here is a quality nice guy you know.
Didn't I just say you can't compare a foreigner to domestic relationship like you are doing right now? Another one who doesn't get what i say. Take money and visa out of the equation thats the only reason why they are interested.

And I see all the hot girls here with bad boys or at least poor guys. Obviously you been in angeles too long where the girls there only want money and nice guys but in the real philippines most of the hot girls are not with such types.
Sure they need money. Everyone needs money. But how do you explain Steve Neese's fiancee? She is middle class and often pays her own way and is not materialistic or greedy. You can see it in her eyes and face. She is a shy sweet type. How do you explain that?

If you are referring to Manila, then no I don't see the hottest girls with bad boys. They are with young handsome rich filipino guys, or tall athletic looking middle class filipino guys, usually with light skin.

What do you define as a bad boy?

Why are you so negative? You are far more negative than even I am. Sheesh. Why does your attitude suck so bad? Maybe the problem is that your personality sucks. Just because you can't get any girls in the Philippines doesn't mean other guys can't.

Also, how come my girlfriend Dianne didn't leave me since I never gave her any allowance during the first year that we dated? If she was only interested in money or a visa, then why did she put up with not getting any allowance from me for a whole year?

Just because your personality sucks and you are unlikable, and all negative no fun, doesn't mean that applies to other guys. You don't represent other guys, fortunately.

Btw, please fix your spelling before you submit your posts. It is tedious having to fix your posts. If you can't spell properly and are sloppy, you shouldn't be posting here.

who said i can't get any girls? THe nurse girl was hotter than any girl you posted a picture of and she liked me AND she was a graduated nurse and i could have layed her but the conditions weren't right and her motives were not good. The milf girl who i posted pictures of was hotter than any girl ive seen posted that anyone layed except for hammanta and sergev. She looked like a rich girl and carried herself with dignity. but of course she was a scammer like most girls in philippines who chase foreigners. and of course i have my current live in who is attractive and loves me despite me cheating on her. And i had my bargirl girlfriend who was hotter than most bargirls and she stayed iwth me everytime i came back to philippines and still would have seen me had i cut it off. She was the best personality ive met its just she is a scamming hoe of course.

There are exceptions to the rule but its not the norm as using steves example. And besides he is promising marriage to her without barely knowing her so why use her as an example. I went on a date with a hot nurse girl and she liked me probably hotter and more educated than any girl you met in angeles but because i had a current girlfriend and she was desperate for a visa who had 2 foreigner boyfriends before me it wouldn't work out. She is just one example of a gold digging foreign chaser. And my current live in isn't scaming me either she just isn't hot enough for me, she is about a 6 or so just like dianne and steves girlfriend. None of the 3 are hot in my book. hot is above a 6.5 and neither your girl or mine qualifies based on MY perspective.

I dont hang out in manila but in other parts of philippines hot girls are often with poor or loser or regular types. Most certainly aren't rich or have a professional job, maybe they are with a student with a good upbringing at best but those guys have no jobs.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I don't get it. I read your blogs and your adventure in Russia. Why did you leave Russia than? And from reading your adventure in Russia you hunged out with russian girls but not really connected with them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't get it. I read your blogs and your adventure in Russia. Why did you leave Russia than? And from reading your adventure in Russia you hunged out with russian girls but not really connected with them.

winston says one thing but his own experience, my own, and most foreigners contradict his happy go lucky attitude.

Its easy to get girls in foreign countries if money and not you is their motivation. However, to get a girl who could care less about your money takes time and dedication. These girls are not on dating sites usually they are in a church or working out brownies unlimited LOL
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Winston, Russia and Eastern Europe just aren't the same like they were 10 years ago. They are quickly changing, every single day.

Think about the US 10-15 years ago. Gas was still one dollar something a gallon. I still remember seeing a sign for gas at 89 cents a gallon!!

Russia and the Eastern Europe is not the same as it used to be. I think Roosh had some posts about how quickly Poland is changing. And many countries are now joining the EU.

Circumstances have flipped in the past 15 years. America used to be rich and cheap. Other countries were poor and backward. Take away the economic incentives and things will start to change.

There have been comments on how women in Shanghai and Shenzhen are rather bitchy too. However, if you visited 10 years ago, it might have been ridiculously easy.
Maybe. Maybe not. But you haven't been to Russia and are not qualified to even comment on this. You are just being a naysayer. Anyone can do that. Not even naysayer here is factual and objective you know.

CheezeRaider is in Russia now and he says the women are very feminine and approachable and treat him nicely. MarkLambo just went to Ukraine and he said that the people there were very down-to-earth and relaxed and talked to him freely.

You don't know Russian culture or soul. They are different fundamentally. If you go there, you'll understand what I mean.

Stop being a naysayer without qualifications. You should not insert pessimism without warrant here, or fear and paranoid like the US media does. Your guesses are not facts.

10 years ago, gas was not one dollar something in the US. Come on now. Maybe 20 years ago. But not 10.

China has bitchy women, but it has friendly women too. Many HA members are there now.

There are always going to be more poor people than wealthy people. So there will always be women who need men.

Most people in Russia and China are still poor. Only the elite prosper. Not the lower class.
Actually, i've been to Russia. My first visit there was in 1994. I've also been to Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia.

I was there in the old post Soviet days.

I think Russia/Ukraine is still not westernized, but Poland and some of the other countries are indeed changing rapidly.

And 15 years ago, gas was $1.30
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/12/29/ ... TE_NUS_DPG

I just looked at your Taiwan picture thread.

I think this girl is pretty cute:

You still have a shot if you focus on China and perhaps Vietnam. Other SE countries are also a possibility, but may not be so livable long term.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Her body is amazing, I love those shorts.
But she has to take care of her skin and teeth, if she does that she'll be a knockout.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

American women easier to lay than foreign?? ....Pssh! Then why are most men talking about finding sex or their true lovers out of the country?? If it was really that easy to lay them (mainly I'm talking about 8 to 10 girls here!), then I wouldn't be looking for a way to get out of the country to find a woman. I would be banging cuties left and right like Dennis Hoffman running prostitutes on the bunny ranch in Nevada! Even if an average, below average, or even a nice guy was to get laid here, he's just going to get p***y from either single moms who been rammed through by so many dudes, or he's going to be going beach whale central with the average & overweight women here.

The problem with getting laid here with the hotties is you either got to have money, status, and/or looks to attract them, or you better come correct with some really good game (ie pick-up artist skills). Besides, who wants to sleep with a bunch of feminists anyways. It's what most American women are.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: I take care of my son financially and provide support. It's not true I do nothing. I've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm not going to rehash it out again.

Winston, financial support doesn't equate to emotional support. Your child is being raised in a third world country by his mom and basically doesn't have a father. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't harbor immense resentment in the future as an adult. You're essentially neglecting your duties as a father to mope around in Vegas. Man the f**k up.
So what? We've already gone over this thousands of times. I'm can't live in the PH long term. It affects my health badly. And I do not derive much joy from parenting. I don't enjoy being a slave. I have too much on my mind too. We've already rehashed this THOUSANDS of times. Why do you act like this is something new?

I'm not going to do something I don't want to do, or be something I'm not, just to appease an asshole like you. Don't tell me what to do you nasty troll!

I already told you to stop annoying me with the same shit over and over again. This is your LAST WARNING. If you say one more stupid annoying thing, you're gonna be banned. I'm so f***ing sick and tired of your shit. You are a short ugly f**k and you know it. You are also a coward too, with a nasty ugly personality. You suck physically, mentally and personality wise. We can all see it. It sucks to be you. Even most foreign girls do not like you.

You are one nasty mother f***er. Everything that comes out of your mouth is FILTH, SHIT AND FECES! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so f***ing tired of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your LAST WARNING. One more annoying comment and you're gone. One more and it's asta la vista baby. I am a sensitive guy and my tolerance and patience is NOT unlimited, so don't mistakenly assume that it is!
Lol
This thread has taken a turn for the worst....smdh!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

droid wrote:Her body is amazing, I love those shorts.
But she has to take care of her skin and teeth, if she does that she'll be a knockout.
Haha! look a the stupid anglo-c*nt sign on her t-shirt: "Sponser this -->" pointing down.
And some asian chix, trying to be western, wear this kind of shit, while being innocent at the same time, not even knowing (?) (shake my head).
I'd really like to shoot the bastard that started coming up with these attention-whoring t-shirts and shorts that say "c*m dumpster" and "slut", etc.

Idiocracy...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

When I lived in metro Phoenix AZ area I had one night stands semi-regularly or hook up's with FWB type women. However, most were just average looking and had some kind of baggage attached to them which would make them undesirable GF material. Actually, a lot were MILF's who were cheating on their husbands on the side! Living in a large metropolis like that had it's advantages as you could fool around without getting caught if you were smart about it. I used to use those chat line numbers to scour for certain types of women who were looking for action so you didn't have to officially 'date' them or anything. The only downfall with that would be not really knowing what she looked like until you met. This was in the late 90's before internet really started catching on and there wasn't really much social online stuff yet plus i think the highest speed was 56k or something, ha ha.

Then when I was in Seattle I tried the same thing but was far less successful, I suppose there was a different vibe going on than in Phoenix. Although I did eventually start figuring out how to game up there but by then I had already made plans to move to Asia so I didn't take my hook up experiences seriously or try very hard to find new ones. The women were similar to the ones I met in Phoenix although most were single rather than married or with BF.

The biggest problem for me is motivation to go through the whole process of hunting down women and weeding them out from the easy lays to difficult ones. I would go in phases where I wanted to bang as many as I could hook up with and then I would go weeks or months not getting with any chicks, even ones I had previously been with.

I suppose the scene changes as one ages as this was going on in my mid to late 20's and then you can make excuses for not having much money or nice things and all that. If you're in your 30's and 40's I think it becomes more difficult running around chasing women unless you have some success in your life. If not your either going to be stuck with undesirable women or alone.

If I had to go back to the states at my age and start over again there would be no women in my life as the ones I'd be interested in would either already be in a relationship or wouldn't have any interest in me because I'd be poor, at least initially, and I would stay clear away from single mom's and other problematic women. Thus, forced celibacy due to the majority of single women in America being undesirable or staying clear away from them because of draconian American laws which women can bend to fit their needs if they choose to do so. Thus, there is no safety for men dating American women at this current stage in American society.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Mr S wrote:When I lived in metro Phoenix AZ area I had one night stands semi-regularly or hook up's with FWB type women. However, most were just average looking and had some kind of baggage attached to them which would make them undesirable GF material. Actually, a lot were MILF's who were cheating on their husbands on the side! Living in a large metropolis like that had it's advantages as you could fool around without getting caught if you were smart about it. I used to use those chat line numbers to scour for certain types of women who were looking for action so you didn't have to officially 'date' them or anything. The only downfall with that would be not really knowing what she looked like until you met. This was in the late 90's before internet really started catching on and there wasn't really much social online stuff yet plus i think the highest speed was 56k or something, ha ha.

Then when I was in Seattle I tried the same thing but was far less successful, I suppose there was a different vibe going on than in Phoenix. Although I did eventually start figuring out how to game up there but by then I had already made plans to move to Asia so I didn't take my hook up experiences seriously or try very hard to find new ones. The women were similar to the ones I met in Phoenix although most were single rather than married or with BF.

The biggest problem for me is motivation to go through the whole process of hunting down women and weeding them out from the easy lays to difficult ones. I would go in phases where I wanted to bang as many as I could hook up with and then I would go weeks or months not getting with any chicks, even ones I had previously been with.

I suppose the scene changes as one ages as this was going on in my mid to late 20's and then you can make excuses for not having much money or nice things and all that. If you're in your 30's and 40's I think it becomes more difficult running around chasing women unless you have some success in your life. If not your either going to be stuck with undesirable women or alone.

If I had to go back to the states at my age and start over again there would be no women in my life as the ones I'd be interested in would either already be in a relationship or wouldn't have any interest in me because I'd be poor, at least initially, and I would stay clear away from single mom's and other problematic women. Thus, forced celibacy due to the majority of single women in America being undesirable or staying clear away from them because of draconian American laws which women can bend to fit their needs if they choose to do so. Thus, there is no safety for men dating American women at this current stage in American society.
I was surprised to hear from a lot of people, including Winston how hard Seattle is....I would have thought from afar that it would be a place with a cool vibe and easy to get laid...smh
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The wrote:I was surprised to hear from a lot of people, including Winston how hard Seattle is....I would have thought from afar that it would be a place with a cool vibe and easy to get laid...smh
Both Seattle WA and Portland OR (as oppose to Portland ME) are highly overcast cities (3/4s of the year) with unfriendly & highly cliquey ppl, who think they're ecologists a/o hipsters.

The best part about Seattle is that it's near Vancouver BC, where seeing esc@rts is legal.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, Seattle area sucks for getting laid. The people are weird and dour and not overly friendly to strangers, maybe superficially but it's not genuine. I would have been better off just staying in Phoenix area. However, I was sick of the desert heat and crime there so figured I'd try an entirely different environment which I thought would be a cool place cause of all the cool music/rock bands that came from the northwest. Boy was I wrong, ha ha.

I think the key is to find metro areas where there is a large influx of people from other states moving to the metro area. This is what was happening in the 90's in AZ so it was easy to meet girls cause they were also looking. Places where the population is mostly locals and stagnant, a newbie isn't going to have much luck hooking up unless he puts in a lot of time and effort and willing to lower his standards.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women!

Post by lasttry »

American women are notoriously among the easiest women in the world sexually-speaking, assuming they find the man attractive. Every normal foreign man coming to the United States says that. (There are always a few guys with hangups who can't/won't get laid anywhere, of course. These guys' opinions are worthless.)

Not all women are attracted by exotic foreigners, but there is, in every country, a subclass of women who are. These women will home in like heat-seeking missiles on any man who is clearly a foreigner (at least from those countries for which the woman has an exotic fetish). There is some question as to the mental state of these women. Do they get wet because of your American passport or because of your mind/body? "American passport" doesn't necessarily mean they want a visa or money. It means exactly what it says. Some foreign women simply fetishize the idea of f***ing an American man. Find a woman like that and you're golden.

I met a Korean woman like that while studying Spanish in Guatemala. She was putting her hands all over me, dropped her book into my lap "accidentally" then brushed my dick through my pants while retrieving it, constantly trying to engage me in conversation. Pretty good looking too, but there was something crazy about her. Sex is an intimate connection between two spirits as well as two bodies, and I was appalled at the idea of getting connected with someone like that.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Bulgarian guy told me AW easier to bed than Euro women!

Post by Paloaltoguy »

lasttry wrote:American women are notoriously among the easiest women in the world sexually-speaking, assuming they find the man attractive. Every normal foreign man coming to the United States says that. (There are always a few guys with hangups who can't/won't get laid anywhere, of course. These guys' opinions are worthless.)

Not all women are attracted by exotic foreigners, but there is, in every country, a subclass of women who are. These women will home in like heat-seeking missiles on any man who is clearly a foreigner (at least from those countries for which the woman has an exotic fetish). There is some question as to the mental state of these women. Do they get wet because of your American passport or because of your mind/body? "American passport" doesn't necessarily mean they want a visa or money. It means exactly what it says. Some foreign women simply fetishize the idea of f***ing an American man. Find a woman like that and you're golden.

I met a Korean woman like that while studying Spanish in Guatemala. She was putting her hands all over me, dropped her book into my lap "accidentally" then brushed my dick through my pants while retrieving it, constantly trying to engage me in conversation. Pretty good looking too, but there was something crazy about her. Sex is an intimate connection between two spirits as well as two bodies, and I was appalled at the idea of getting connected with someone like that.
1+
Guts Over Fear