One last message!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: One last message!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.
Females are somewhat like this. Of course they can have their own interests, but if you are not controlling the major issues in their lives, someone else is, and if your significant other does not look to you for guidance in many things then something is significantly wrong with your relationship.
I agree to a large extent.

In a relationship, when big decisions have to be made that determine the future of both of you, one party cannot unilaterally make decisions for the couple. A woman should not make major purchases with her husband's money, for example, before she has consulted him on it. Likewise, a man would be wise to discuss a major purchase or career change with his wife and asking for her input. Like S_Parc said above, balance is key in a good relationship. If a woman acts like a tyrant, she inspires no love, but I don't think for a man to act a tyrant is the way to go either. Wisdom inspires the wise to follow, and reasonable men can get very far when coupled with a reasonable woman.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:I agree. A man must have complete control over his female.
Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.
I know this will sound like PublicDuende has hacked my web identity, but...

Yes, you have to KNOW who you are meant to be, and PLUNGE IN to that. This is control over your own life, control through submission to your svadharma. What you are better at than anyone, do that. Enjoy doing that. That is tru independence.

And then... seeing the beauty in others ... accepting them as who they really are... despite their pretenses. See them as they are, accept them as they are love them as they are.

Push yourself on the course you need to be on, like a racehorse on the racetrack.

Others... let them be, and enjoy them just as they are. Don't push them. Don't force them into molds. See through the masks they try to wear. See them as they really are, love them as they really are. Enjoy them. That's what they need from you. Not the molds.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
The wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.
LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.
With what life experience do you speak of then??? :mrgreen:
No amount of life experience allows a random person to say that another person "has shown no respect for his own life." I'm not surprised that you would be ready to join Eurobrat's provocative post once your one week ban expired.
Tsar it seemed to me that The was challenging EuroBrat, not you.

It may be that you are so thin-skinned that you just dissed and provoked a guy who was taking your side against EuroBrat.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Learn to gain control over your own life first. Then you'll realise the obvious, that there's no need to control the life of someone you love, unless they cannon function independently, like small children.
Females are somewhat like this. Of course they can have their own interests, but if you are not controlling the major issues in their lives, someone else is, and if your significant other does not look to you for guidance in many things then something is significantly wrong with your relationship.
All true.

But I think the valuable takeaway from what Public is saying, is sort of, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

If a girl is a happy "native girl", let her be that. If she is a willowy St Moritz jet-setter, let her be that. Control her? Sure, in a few things, give her reasonable boundaries, that she needs to keep from self-destructing, and that make her feel secure. But don't try to change who she really is. That is the point.

What is confusing is that some girls raised in a Geneva private school are Armenian village girls at heart. Some Armenian village girls are snobs at heart. And so on. So the job is to discern her real self, and then master that real self. But not try to transform her. Train, pet, caress, seduce, cherish or abuse... but not pretend, not try to close one's eyes to who she really is. Maybe sobriety is the first step in manhood.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:Tsar it seemed to me that The was challenging EuroBrat, not you.

It may be that you are so thin-skinned that you just dissed and provoked a guy who was taking your side against EuroBrat.
There's a chance but I took into account past experiences when that wasn't true. I have said my Farewell, beginning a long hiatus, allow things to cool down, and just try to make something better of myself.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
LOL! Tsar giving such advice is ludicrous, and someone who has shown no respect for his own life now reveals he has no respect for others.
Laugh all you want. I was stating a traditional fact, not giving advice. You should learn the difference. You are obviously more progressive-minded which is why you'd find my statement "ludicrous."

How would you say I show no respect for my own life? I show more respect than most other American men my age. Other American men have STDs, binge drink, party, act like thugs or being all ghetto, and lower themselves. Many end up in jail or get a criminal record. Some are obese and very unhealthy. Many of them smoke. Then there's the female sluts, or the many uneducated dropouts of both genders, or the majority of the American population being nothing but mindless masses living with their heads buried in the sand. I have great respect for my life and I consistently show it. I show more respect for myself than the majority of Americans.

What about you? Where is your respect for others when you always come up with a negative thing to post about me? Can you find one positive thing you posted in response to me or one positive statement directed towards me? If not then you're less than a hypocrite.
I was just messing with you, chill out. You're a good guy Tsar, but I fear you are taking all this MRA bullshit way too seriously. and it has the potential to ruin your life. I think if you just going out a few times with a girl, it would solve all your bitterness towards life and women. Suddenly you would be on cloud nine if you had a little girlfriend to hug and kiss and show some love to.

Think about what I said and don't fall into the PAN, MRA propaganda that women are enemy #1.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Laugh all you want. I was stating a traditional fact, not giving advice. You should learn the difference. You are obviously more progressive-minded which is why you'd find my statement "ludicrous."

How would you say I show no respect for my own life? I show more respect than most other American men my age. Other American men have STDs, binge drink, party, act like thugs or being all ghetto, and lower themselves. Many end up in jail or get a criminal record. Some are obese and very unhealthy. Many of them smoke. Then there's the female sluts, or the many uneducated dropouts of both genders, or the majority of the American population being nothing but mindless masses living with their heads buried in the sand. I have great respect for my life and I consistently show it. I show more respect for myself than the majority of Americans.

What about you? Where is your respect for others when you always come up with a negative thing to post about me? Can you find one positive thing you posted in response to me or one positive statement directed towards me? If not then you're less than a hypocrite.
I was just messing with you, chill out. You're a good guy Tsar, but I fear you are taking all this MRA <> <>
Think about what I said and don't fall into the PAN, MRA propaganda that women are enemy #1.

Hello,

You don't seem very smart and obviously don't understand the simple issue ~ women are not the enemy. It is unnatural to hate females. However, women's rights is the SUPREME enemy of normal men because it makes females revolting to males. It causes dissonance and disharmony in the natural relationship of the genders. That is why it's impossible for normal men to be around westernised females. Hence your advice is implausible. Nor have you understood the difference between considering women the enemy and considering women's rights the enemy. There is a big difference in them and they are distinct but they are also obviously co-related. I suggest you THINK more about this simple but deep issue.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Anatol wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:To any men on here still serious about marriage, Do NOT bring your foreign partner into the USA! The ONLY way to get the full happier abroad experience is to marry someone and stay in their country or live somewhere away from the West! The former should be more realistic.
Sorry Bao3niang.....I think you have not been fully exposed to the madness that this world is.... Its not that simple for many human beings. Come and stay with me in India for few weeks to be fully exposed to why people in 3rd world countries die to get to America, however, Ignorant move that is.

<>
Hello,

[~} This is true for India because India is indeed over-crowded and has a poor infrastructure and corruption. But India is not the whole non-occidental world. Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, The Philippines, Thailand, Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, China and Russia are physically developed enough now to satisfy one's need for cleanliness and good infrastructure ~ Men only come to U.S.A. to make money. There are plenty of men living in the aforementioned nations that are happy to stay there and have no reason to come to U.S.A. If feminism wasn't in the above nations, I wouldn't even spit on this U.S.A. that created evil women's rights. I would be gone from this pathetic country in 24 hours!!
You are mixing countries who have far different development indexes and standards of living.

Putting Japan in with China is stupid. Mainland China is far behind Japan. Japan in fact is more technologically developed and higher life expectancy and lower crime and better infrastructure than all western countries.

Malaysia and Indonesia are also poor examples. Thailand is also a very bad example as is The Philippines.

If you were to mention actual countries that are very forward and developed that are non western then here they are.
Japan, Singapore, HK, Taiwan, S. Korea and as far as China I would only include the large cities and mainly the eastern most side of the country.

In no way should Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, India, most of China, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc be mentioned with the countries above. If you do so you are uneducated on the matter and in fact insulting the actual highly developed countries I mentioned.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I will explain why with some facts for you.

Japan IQ-105, Life expectancy 83.65, Homicide-0.3 per 100,000, 38,468 GDP per head.

S.Korea IQ-106, Life expectancy 81, Homicide-0.9 per 100,000, 25,975 GDP per head.

Singapore IQ-103, Life expectancy 84, Homicide-0.2 per 100,000, 55,182 GDP per head.

Now lets compare to the countries you listed with that like they are somehow similar.

Philippines IQ-86, Life expectancy 73, Homicide-8.8 per 100,000, 2,790 GDP per head.

Thailand IQ-91, Life expectancy 74.9, Homicide-5.0 per 100,000, 5,676 GDP per head.

Iran IQ-84, Life expectancy 73.5, Homicide-3.9 per 100,000, 4,769 GDP per head.

Turkey IQ-90, Life expectancy 74.4, Homicide-2.6 per 100,000, 10,721 GDP per head.

Malaysia IQ-92, Life expectancy 75.7, Homicide-2.3 per 100,000, 10,457 GDP per head.

etc

Also while the other remaining countries you listed, Russia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates are not quite as bad as the 5 poor countries I just listed above. They still are not in league with western countries let alone countries like Japan, S.Korea, Singapore etc.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Zionosis wrote:I will explain why with some facts for you.

Japan IQ-105, Life expectancy 83.65, Homicide-0.3 per 100,000, 38,468 GDP per head.

S.Korea IQ-106, Life expectancy 81, Homicide-0.9 per 100,000, 25,975 GDP per head.

Singapore IQ-103, Life expectancy 84, Homicide-0.2 per 100,000, 55,182 GDP per head.

Now lets compare to the countries you listed with that like they are somehow similar.

Philippines IQ-86, Life expectancy 73, Homicide-8.8 per 100,000, 2,790 GDP per head.

Thailand IQ-91, Life expectancy 74.9, Homicide-5.0 per 100,000, 5,676 GDP per head.

Iran IQ-84, Life expectancy 73.5, Homicide-3.9 per 100,000, 4,769 GDP per head.

Turkey IQ-90, Life expectancy 74.4, Homicide-2.6 per 100,000, 10,721 GDP per head.

Malaysia IQ-92, Life expectancy 75.7, Homicide-2.3 per 100,000, 10,457 GDP per head.

etc

Also while the other remaining countries you listed, Russia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates are not quite as bad as the 5 poor countries I just listed above. They still are not in league with western countries let alone countries like Japan, S.Korea, Singapore etc.

Hello,

All the nations I listed are developed enough in cleanliness, government and infrastructure to be comfortably livable in. India is not. I wasn't comparing those nations to each other ~ simply saying they meet the minimum standard. If you think any of the nations I mentioned are not reasonably developed you're a fool.

"Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, The Philippines, Thailand, Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, China and Russia are physically developed enough now to satisfy one's need for cleanliness and good infrastructure"

[~} This web-site seems to have many men with a lack of common sense who make things far more complex than is necessary. One of the reasons for this is that U.S.A. has become so complex ~ one example is the cockpit of the F-35 II. If one looks at it, it's clear that it's far more complicated than it needs to be. The culture in U.S.A. is that complex is equal to better. If the Chinese and Russians are smart, they will keep the information-level in their cockpits simple and not require the pilot to have 1,000 hours of training just to be acclimated to the cockpit. This trend spans U.S.A. in every way ~ medical and stocks alone are so complex now that simplicity has been lost and common sense is no longer used because the system has become overly complicated. Look at this F-35 display. The screens have 2,000 cursors and so many lines that it becomes needlessly cumbersome to use ~

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Temporary comeback. I once talked with Dragon (who I guess stopped posting) off this site on Steam and he asked me to send him a photo of myself. He said just by my looks he can tell I won't be able to get a top quality woman, and he told me some things along the same line as what starchild5 you mentioned.
Perhaps I'm not like most guys on here (who are just mangers / sex tourists anyways). Call me someone with no guts, no ambition, no expectations / aspirations, whatever, but all I seek is to settle down with a good, normal woman whom I can share my life and just live decently. As long as I am relatively content and can support myself and my family, that is enough. No I don't need a model, I don't need "good, beautiful, top tier etc." If a woman like that is willing to go for what the world perceives to be a below average joe but is happy with the way he is, then that's her decision and if we truly love each other then so be it, though I doubt it would happen. However as starchily mentioned, I think what those women want is totally different from who I am and I can unapologetically say I won't become someone I'm not and change my entire worldview / way of living.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Bao3niang wrote:Temporary comeback. I once talked with Dragon (who I guess stopped posting) off this site on Steam and he asked me to send him a photo of myself. He said just by my looks he can tell I won't be able to get a top quality woman, and he told me some things along the same line as what starchild5 you mentioned.
Perhaps I'm not like most guys on here (who are just mangers / *** tourists anyways). Call me someone with no guts, no ambition, no expectations / aspirations, whatever, but all I seek is to settle down with a good, normal woman whom I can share my life and just live decently. As long as I am relatively content and can support myself and my family, that is enough. No I don't need a model, I don't need "good, beautiful, top tier etc." If a woman like that is willing to go for what the world perceives to be a below average joe but is happy with the way he is, then that's her decision and if we truly love each other then so be it, though I doubt it would happen. However as starchily mentioned, I think what those women want is totally different from who I am and I can unapologetically say I won't become someone I'm not and change my entire worldview / way of living.
Hello,

It's obvious you have an inferiority complex. This is the ROOT-CAUSE of Chinese and Indian infatuation with the modern West and is the EXACT reason why evil feminism {(which is the purest evil for normal men)} has been accepted by China.

If you IDIOTIC CHINESE AND INDIAN MEN would just stop being so AVARICIOUS for white fe*ales and stop thinking of U.S.A.'s culture as supreme, then you would THINK clearly!!!! STOP.........AND......THINK!

AND STOP USING THE 3-LETTER WORD OPENLY YOU STUPID DISGRACE TO CHINA!!!! WHEN YOU DO THIS IT LOOKS VERY VERY VERY BAD BECAUSE YOU'RE GIVING THE MODERN WEST EXACTLY WHAT IT HOPES FOR ~ A LOSS OF MORALS ON YOUR PART.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You are a wise man Anatol.

I am happy that you are a part of our forum.

Stay confident my friend. Your ideas are not extreme in the world as a whole. The Muslim world with 1,300,000,000 would agree with everything you say.

The people who say negative things about you are generally poor and stupid. They are brainwashed from the American media.

People who travel and know the Middle East would find your ideas refreshing and liberal.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Anatol wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Temporary comeback. I once talked with Dragon (who I guess stopped posting) off this site on Steam and he asked me to send him a photo of myself. He said just by my looks he can tell I won't be able to get a top quality woman, and he told me some things along the same line as what starchild5 you mentioned.
Perhaps I'm not like most guys on here (who are just mangers / *** tourists anyways). Call me someone with no guts, no ambition, no expectations / aspirations, whatever, but all I seek is to settle down with a good, normal woman whom I can share my life and just live decently. As long as I am relatively content and can support myself and my family, that is enough. No I don't need a model, I don't need "good, beautiful, top tier etc." If a woman like that is willing to go for what the world perceives to be a below average joe but is happy with the way he is, then that's her decision and if we truly love each other then so be it, though I doubt it would happen. However as starchily mentioned, I think what those women want is totally different from who I am and I can unapologetically say I won't become someone I'm not and change my entire worldview / way of living.
Hello,

It's obvious you have an inferiority complex. This is the ROOT-CAUSE of Chinese and Indian infatuation with the modern West and is the EXACT reason why evil feminism {(which is the purest evil for normal men)} has been accepted by China.

If you IDIOTIC CHINESE AND INDIAN MEN would just stop being so AVARICIOUS for white fe*ales and stop thinking of U.S.A.'s culture as supreme, then you would THINK clearly!!!! STOP.........AND......THINK!

AND STOP USING THE 3-LETTER WORD OPENLY YOU STUPID DISGRACE TO CHINA!!!! WHEN YOU DO THIS IT LOOKS VERY VERY VERY BAD BECAUSE YOU'RE GIVING THE MODERN WEST EXACTLY WHAT IT HOPES FOR ~ A LOSS OF MORALS ON YOUR PART.