Is it really hard to keep up with this forum?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is it really hard to keep up with this forum?

Post by Rock »

These days, I find it's possible to pretty much keep up with all the new content produced on this forum just by spending an hour or so every couple of days reading through the most recent threads.

But Winston tells me it's impossible to keep up. And just by talking to him, I realize that he often has not read many posts or threads. I even remember last year mentioning some posts by Publicduente and Winston seemed to have no idea who the guy was. That was after he had been a prolific poster for awhile. Much more recently, he brought up Duende to me as being a very interesting poster, as if he had just discovered the guy or something.

If he as the owner does not wanna read all the new posts in his own forum, even if they are just a modest few pages a day, so be it. But Winston, I wish you WOULD STOP reposting stuff in my What's App, Viber, PMs, etc. This copy paste repetition is getting very annoying.

Keep it simple. It's all on the forum. Don't blast my phone and don't blast my email box please. I read the forum and only ignore topics which absolutely don't interest me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it really hard to keep up with this forum?

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:
Keep it simple. It's all on the forum. Don't blast my phone and don't blast my email box please. I read the forum and only ignore topics which absolutely don't interest me.
Ditto that!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are 20,000 threads here. No one keeps up with every thread or even with all the discussions they've participated in. I doubt anyone here claims to read every new thread everyday. Rock, I doubt you read my thread on transhumanism.

Why did you start such a bizarre thread as this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:There are 20,000 threads here. No one keeps up with every thread or even with all the discussions they've participated in. I doubt anyone here claims to read every new thread everyday. Rock, I doubt you read my thread on transhumanism.

Why did you start such a bizarre thread as this?
I started this thread because Im tired of you blowing up my Viber, Whats App, PM, and/or email box with stuff I've already seen on the forum. It's a waste of time and energy on your part and mine.

This forum has been in existence for what, over 2,500 days? Nobody is asking you to read all the archives. Just keep up with the new posts and threads the way people like Jester do. Your the only one who gets paid here.

If you spend an hour or two every 48 hours, it shouldn't be hard to keep up. At least you can skim if you run short on time. There's really not that much new content being generated these days and anyway, you are a fast reader (and writer). We're only talking about a few to maybe 20 new pages of text every day or two depending on activity levels.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
That's not true. I spend more than an hour a day here and I only read a few threads. And yeah I do read and write fast.

But I don't believe you read every new thread here. Did you read my new thread on transhumanism and smart phones? Did you read the threads in the history, philosophy and conspiracy boards? I doubt it. Don't b.s. me.

You only participate in threads related to women or making money. Not the other subjects.

Like everyone else, you check the latest topics page and only open the threads you're interested in. We all do that. You don't open all new threads. Come on.

If you want me to stop sending you messages on Viber, then you can just tell me directly. That you started a thread about this means that you wanted to shame me publicly. I know your methods by now.

There are many new threads here everyday. Not just a few. Check the active topics page. You will see tons of threads in red because you don't read them.

Again you are exaggerating and making the threads look less than they are to belittle a point. I know how you operate now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock look at the latest active topics page below. It shows the topics from the last 7 days that have been posted in. As you can see it numbers 175 topics split into four pages.

search.php?search_id=active_topics

175 topics posted in or created in the last 7 days is a lot to keep up with. I don't think anyone reads every thread. Not even you. So come on. Don't make false claims.

It would take hours to keep up with all that. You say you have a busy life. So there's no way you could be reading every new post in all the 175 topics.