People who can actually think.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

People who can actually think.

Post by Zionosis »

Alright I am a reasonably smart person but I am not talking about acquired knowledge here. I am talking about a property I notice some people have and others don't. It's the ability to actually think. It's hard to put it into words properly but some people just seem like they are lower level beings to an extent.

Now I notice certain groups have different levels of this.
From my experience so far the white people have a reasonable level of this. In fact the only other people I have talked to and met that seemed to think more about things and question things were the people I met in Japan. East Asian people. But you have to get to know them before they will open up to you.

But I notice that south east Asian people have a very low occurrence of the ability to think for themselves and many are Catholic and are white worshipers. I notice that generally religious people in general are not people that think for themselves much.

Black people I notice have an extremely low level and seem to just operate purely on their physical desires and animal instinct and look confused when people point out that they are doing something wrong.

There is one group I think that may be higher in this ability than far East Asians and that would be the Jewish people who seem to run a lot of things and have very high average IQ's and have actually practiced things like Eugenics to improve themselves.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: People who can actually think.

Post by Zionosis »

lol I suspect this will annoy Paloaltoguy who seems to claim blacks are elite and run the world and he believes in Afrocentrism. lol
He truly believes his IQ is 180 and posts one black inventor and truly believes in his head that is evidence for blacks being elite. lol

Paloaltoguy also claims that blacks raping more and essentially committing a disproportionate amount of crime is evidence for blacks living life by their own rules and being smart where as people who don't do these things are robots. 0_o wow

Don't rape a woman? Don't murder people? You are a robot and not living life. lol. Paloaltotroll, Just wow.

Paloaltoguy also claims that science is kids work and that he is above science and he is some great Philosopher, lol.
His Philosophy is also insulting to the very word "Philosophy". Rather call it Trollosophy or Retardosophy.
Can't really expect too much from the type of people he is from. lol
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Zionosis wrote:lol I suspect this will annoy Paloaltoguy who seems to claim blacks are elite and run the world and he believes in Afrocentrism. lol
He truly believes his IQ is 180 and posts one black inventor and truly believes in his head that is evidence for blacks being elite. lol

Paloaltoguy also claims that blacks raping more and essentially committing a disproportionate amount of crime is evidence for blacks living life by their own rules and being smart where as people who don't do these things are robots. 0_o wow

Don't <> <> ? Don't murder people? You are a robot and not living life. lol. Paloaltotroll, Just wow.

Paloaltoguy also claims that science is kids work and that he is above science and he is some great Philosopher, lol.
His Philosophy is also insulting to the very word "Philosophy". Rather call it Trollosophy or Retardosophy.
Can't really expect too much from the type of people he is from. lol
Hello,

Can you specify what you mean by South East Asians and Asians, etc. I feel the 2 major Asian nations are China and India, but that both have a severe issue because they should be fighting feminism at full-force. Yet they both have embraced their highest enemy. Hence, both are flawed people to me. Do you mean that both Chinese and Indians are like this, or just Chinese or just Indians??
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most Americans, regardless of race, have an inability to think rationally and logically on a routine basis. Culture, religion, fads, trends, and tradition have far more influence on Americans behavior than intellect.

I find white Americans have no special advantage in this regard. If anything, they tend to be the most apt to suffer from this intellectual bankruptcy. Our political, economic, and social downward spiral is due to the institutional domination of whites and their inability to think about new approaches to difficult problems.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I find white Americans have no special advantage in this regard. If anything, they tend to be the most apt to suffer from this intellectual bankruptcy. Our political, economic, and social downward spiral is due to the institutional domination of whites and their inability to think about new approaches to difficult problems.
It's not like things would improve in America if more black, asian or Latino people made it to positions of power: the ones that do are all white-washed as hell, white on the inside. Look at Obama, he's half-white, never saw his black father and was raised primarily by his white maternal grandparents. Everyone in the establishment seems to have more or less the same generic personality, the same generic views, and gaps between political gaps disappear as all succumb to compromise and "building bridges". Highly unlikely that the end of white domination would bring about any serious (positive) change at this point.

Anyone of any race could think out of the box, if he has the mental capacity to do so. Most people don't really think though... they are just going through the motions and never stop to think why.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

There is cost in everything like in building a high tech civilization. Look at Japan and Korea where pupils suffer from overlearning and that just to keep the level of technology. Otherwise things would fall apart easily. There is so much possibilities to get addicted in the world so it´s difficult to invest thousands of hours to learn boring stuff which feels like dead. On the other side it´s convenient to life in a country with good infrastructure.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Billy wrote:There is cost in everything like in building a high tech civilization. Look at Japan and Korea where pupils suffer from overlearning and that just to keep the level of technology. Otherwise things would fall apart easily. There is so much possibilities to get addicted in the world so it´s difficult to invest thousands of hours to learn boring stuff which feels like dead. On the other side it´s convenient to life in a country with good infrastructure.
True. And those insta-modern societies will fall roughly at the same speed with which they were built up. If one thinks about it, Japan really only had a single booming decade, from early 80s to early 90s, and even then the seeds of deflation (socio-economical and moral) had already been sown. South Korea is experiencing their peak after a somewhat faster uptake and aspects like overworking, excessive pandering to American culture (much more than Japan) and obsession for lookalike plastic surgery are already forebearing their demise.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I find white Americans have no special advantage in this regard. If anything, they tend to be the most apt to suffer from this intellectual bankruptcy. Our political, economic, and social downward spiral is due to the institutional domination of whites and their inability to think about new approaches to difficult problems.
It's not like things would improve in America if more black, asian or Latino people made it to positions of power: the ones that do are all white-washed as hell, white on the inside. Look at Obama, he's half-white, never saw his black father and was raised primarily by his white maternal grandparents.
I strongly disagree. If America were run by the smartest non-whites of all stripes, you would see a far less arrogant and self-correcting leadership eerge. The problem is, the high-talent pool of non-whites is not interested in public office. Public office is dominated by white egomanics.

Your Obama example is also misplaced. Obama's father was not Black American (meaning culturally and ethnically African American), he was Kenyan much as some blacks love to claim him as their own. Moreover, Obama was the mainstream choice of an electable person of color more than his cutting edge intellect.

There are legions of ethnically Blacks who would run circles around the current establishment IF there were enough quality non-white support in Congress and in various state power structures to support them. I speak of Tyson DeGrasse, Thomas Sowell, Walter WIlliams, Mellody Hobson, John F. Rogers, Richard Parsons, and hundreds of others. If these people had the smartest Asians, latinos, and high-quality whites (like Ron Paul) working in concert, they could turn this country back around. Instead, the same intellectually bankrupt white establishment rules over the demise.

The cult of white as the default best is over and done in all but the minds of idiots like our handful of resident bumpkins. SOME whites are exceptional, not not most of them as we traditionally presume. I see whites begging in the street, suffering from horrible life choices, and screwing up at work all the time. It is not about whiteness, it is about being high-quality.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 29th, 2014, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
It's not like things would improve in America if more black, asian or Latino people made it to positions of power: the ones that do are all white-washed as hell, white on the inside. Look at Obama, he's half-white, never saw his black father and was raised primarily by his white maternal grandparents.
There are legions of ethnically Blacks who would run circles around the current establishment IF there were enough quality non-white support in Congress and in various state power structures to support them. I speak of Tyson DeGrasse, Thomas Sowell, Walter WIlliams, Mellody Hobson, John F. Rogers, Richard Parsons, and hundreds of others. If these people had the smartest Asians, latinos, and high-quality whites (like Ron Paul) working in concert, they could turn this country back around. Instead, the same intellectually bankrupt white establishment rules over the demise.
Turn this country back around? What do you mean by that? There will be no going back to the past, sorry. Automation is already replacing humans workers and in 20 years, there will be jobs for humans left. So these old men you mention are largely useless.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 30th, 2014, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

I don't agree with this, and I'm not white (I'm Asian). First, whites founded the nation, they founded the institutions, and up till now they've always been the dominant group, numerically. So naturally they will dominate the institutions.

Second, I don't see non-white Americans as having some intellectual or moral edge over their white peers. It's not clear that non-whites, even smart ones, would do any better than whites in coming up with new approaches once they entered public office. Nor is it clear that these non-white public officials would be less arrogant, or less corrupt, or less egomaniacal than whites. Your argument about "white domination" is very similar to the feminist argument about "male domination."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most Americans, regardless of race, have an inability to think rationally and logically on a routine basis. Culture, religion, fads, trends, and tradition have far more influence on Americans behavior than intellect.

I find white Americans have no special advantage in this regard. If anything, they tend to be the most apt to suffer from this intellectual bankruptcy. Our political, economic, and social downward spiral is due to the institutional domination of whites and their inability to think about new approaches to difficult problems.
That's RACISM you racist!!!! do you think the fluoride is having the desired affect on Americans?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:The vast majority of people everywhere don't think. Welcome to the human condition. You've got a minority of people who think higher thoughts than "eat, sleep, f**k, shit, TV" and the masses that don't think about much more than those things.
Ghost do you think the toxins are working ?
Last edited by Moretorque on November 30th, 2014, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Gadfly wrote:
I don't agree with this, and I'm not white (I'm Asian). First, whites founded the nation, they founded the institutions, and up till now they've always been the dominant group, numerically. So naturally they will dominate the institutions.

Second, I don't see non-white Americans as having some intellectual or moral edge over their white peers. It's not clear that non-whites, even smart ones, would do any better than whites in coming up with new approaches once they entered public office. Nor is it clear that these non-white public officials would be less arrogant, or less corrupt, or less egomaniacal than whites. Your argument about "white domination" is very similar to the feminist argument about "male domination."
You've missed the point by a long mile. I am not speaking of intellectual whites of the past, I am speaking of white Americans NOW. The vast majority (like most Americans) are intellectually bankrupt.

And you are wrong about the domination aspect. I work in a field and in an organization of some of the most educated and intelligent Americans in the country. The most brilliant, efficient, and impressive employees are non-whites of all stripes. While there are indeed some impressive whites for sure, they tend to bring nothing new to the table and are of a stagnant "This is always the way we've done it" variety. I also might add that the newer employees are less and less white with each new year and their credentials and intellectual savvy are sky high.

Moreover, I don't judge whites by the ones at the top. I judge them by those at the top of the bell curve, ie in the majority. When I interact with the majority of white people, I find them legendarily vacuous, yet their presumption seems to be that they are superior ironically.

The point of the posting was that this country would be better off with the cognitive elite of ALL groups running its institutions, and not with the institutions dominated by highly-placed whites. In other words, remove seventy five percent of the whites at the top, and replace them with the cognitive elites of other ethnicities and you have a recipe for generations of future success.

But don't take my word for it. In my travels in Europe and Asia, I frequently hear complaints about how white Americans are so extremely arrogant and unintelligent at the same time (among other things).

The achievements of whites in the past is of no import because they have fully succumbed to guilt, browbeating, and political correctness to ever be as successful as in the past.

To be fair, the vast majority of all races and ethnicities are vacuous, but the difference is that whites are unjustifiably given a pass when they are stupid and the country is in shambles because of it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most Americans, regardless of race, have an inability to think rationally and logically on a routine basis. Culture, religion, fads, trends, and tradition have far more influence on Americans behavior than intellect.

That's RACISM you racist!!!! do you think the fluoride is having the desired affect on Americans?
I am not afraid of being called racist when I am telling the truth.

But to answer your question, the effect of toxins on the intelligence of most Americans is negligible at best. The American mindset that childhood should be one of play, carefree living, and leisure is the most likely culprit. Mozart honed his skills for hours of practice, world champion gymnasts toil in pain and sweat for years before reaching success, and intellectual whiz kids pour over hours of calculus just for fun. Childhood should include fun and leisure, parents in Asia and Europe are more aware that it is a time of preparation more than anything else. That ethic is lost on most American parents and their children are at a disadvantage as a consequence.