American Women and Smart Phones

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Re: American Women and Smart Phones

Post by FusionX20 »

I notice them all the time, not just women but I agree the majority of the time it's more women on their smartphones than men they're like phone addicts. On the bus, on the streets, doctor's offices, etc.. It's our society today and Facebook has made it possible for them to become very narcissistic.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

zacb wrote:I have noticed this as well. Would be interesting to see how some PUAs over come this. People say go out to meet people, but if everyone is buried in their phone, how the heck are you supposed to meet anyone. I just don't get it I guess. But don't feel bad, you are not the only one to notice.
If you read the roosh v forums, they have articles and threads about how the PUA needs to adjust to these hoes burying their faces in their phones and Ipods..... One of the posters even went to suggest to do psychopath game to get womans attention..... :shock:

Modern American Dating Culture.......What a Joy! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »