I have come to a difficult decision......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: I have come to a difficult decision......

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Feminism is women's education, women's sports and women's jobs.
And yet you never mention things like misandrist laws. Just another detail suggesting you're a troll.
In China, the gender roles are gone. In traditional Chinese culture till even 20 years ago, most women were not educated and if they did work, only worked minimum-wage jobs. They certainly didn't go to college and university to study physics. If one looks at China in 1965, he will see no females riding bicycles there. This was because the females were not allowed to do manly things like riding a bicycle. And this is correct and how it must be!
The gender roles are gone? Nope, I've been there, lived there, and seen it: there are definitely traditional gender roles in Chinese society. (We're talking about the mainstream society, not the exceptions.) Mainstream Chinese society still holds to Confucian values in many ways, and certainly in terms of its Patriarchal prescriptions for society.
A wage-disparity {(if it exists. I don't think it does)} doesn't mean there is no feminism. Feminism means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs. A wage-disparity is something feminism has a grievance against but certainly not feminism's entirety or even its root-beliefs.
A wage disparity does exist (the man gets paid more than the woman) but this typically manifests in higher level jobs. I think a server in a restaurant or a shop assistant will be paid the same regardless of the sex of the worker. Above low-level work though, the male earns more than the female salary. So a male doctor will make more than a female doctor in China. Though I will add that there shouldn't be female doctors in the first place; it is far from ideal on this point, but not a mimic of Western social policy, which says females should make more than the males. Improving things for females employed in lesser work, is that females typically have to give their money to the household, not keep it for themselves. This is true for much of Asia.
[~} I have no idea and see no relation to the core-ideas of feminism on your 3rd point. Your statement may be true but again is not the krux of feminism and simply another issue that feminists have.
It's important because in a sane, patriarchal society, women are divided up into wife class and whore class. There is no toleration of slutting up females in sane societies. (If it does occur, it is a crime committed in secret, and if found out, typically severely punished, often by death.) Normal women (wife class) are required to be virgins at marriage and faithful thereafter. Prostitution exists and is tolerated, giving men a sexual outlet (thereby keeping them from corrupting normal girls, competing for women, and raising productivity - no Elliot Rodgers in those societies.) Legal p4p allows men to be free from women controlling them sexually - which is a major component of feminism! Hence, by your refusla to accept p4p as a legitimate need for a sane society, you are advocating for a feminist "value."
I hope it doesn't have these type of laws. Because in the U.S.A., there is a matriarchal society {(female dominated in all spheres)}. Remember the spectral depiction ~ PATRIARCHY ----------------------------- FEMINIST------------------------------- MATRIACHY
I already know the answer. I was asking you to expose your ignorance, which you certainly did not shy away from showing. So look it up and report back here. Does China have misandrist laws? Answer the question.
I have no idea but if the father usually gets the children, it's a win for the patriarchy. If both have an equal chance then it's a win for feminism. If the female gets the children usually, it's a win for matriarchy {(and for feminism, since matriarchy is extreme feminism)}.
Again, you admit that you don't know. You "know" that China is feminist, but you don't actually know anything about it. What an idiot you are...your ignorance is severe. Well, here, I'll clue you in on this one: the father typically is awarded custody.

Anatroll, it wouldn't take you but about half an hour to learn about many of the things you talk about, and yet all you do is spout your baseless, ignorant nonsense.

Hello American filth,

Once again, you have shown nothing to counter my statement that women's education, women's sports and women's jobs don't exist in China. Feminism in it PUREST meaning means letting women study, work and play sports.

If the world is smart it will give every American man 24 hours to leave its nation or be beheaded. If I was China I would kick your dishonest, double-faced, lying fat American body out of the country and make sure you never come back. But Chinese men are too stupid to realise the grave threat America and its evil feminism is.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:You're <. worthless <> and one of the most egregious feminist infiltrators on this forum. Not that everyone can't see it clear as day, mind you. You ignored my points and you still haven't looked into the questions I asked you. I guess the point of your trolling was to be the anti-HA type. You're probably some feminist living in her mom's basement and trying to use deception to discredit the idea of Happier Abroad.
Hello American filth,

Come to Kansas, U.S.A. See if you talk this tough-man talk. Men like you should be eviscerated by the Chinese and Indian governments ~ YOU are the problem and you who is the feminist. Whenever someone points the truth about feminism spreading world-wide you simply call him a madman. Hence it is obvious who is the traitor to the male-gender. You unscrupulous American men have always been too greedy and back-stabbers ~ and now you're so greedy the last 30 years that you'll even betray your own gender. That is why I repeatedly tell the Chinese and Indian governments to get rid of spies and infiltrators like you. But the idiotic Chinese and Indian men.........

NEVER LEARN.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote: Come to Kansas, U.S.A. See if you talk this tough-man talk.
You're the only one pretending to be macho, and it fails hilariously every time. Why don't you tell us about your incredible skinny and weak physique again, you true Spaniard, you?
Men like you should be eviscerated by the Chinese and Indian governments ~ YOU are the problem and you who is the feminist.

You are against men having a legal and <> <> outlet with p4p. That's a highly feminist position, one of the core tenants of feminism being that men shall have no sexual outlets except for what the feminist regimes decides (i.e. a worthless marriage <> that won't fulfill her duty to her husband anyway after a while.)
Whenever someone points the truth about feminism spreading world-wide you simply call him a madman.
That isn't why I call you an idiot. I call you an idiot because you immediately decide that all countries must be equally as feminist as Western countries based on some criteria that leaves out the most odious parts of feminism. Somehow you leave out things like misandrist laws, but if a country has one female basketball team, it's feminist. You haven't even been to any of these places you talk about and won't even look up a little basic info.
Hence it is obvious who is the traitor to the male-gender. You unscrupulous American men have always been too greedy and back-stabbers ~ and now you're so greedy the last 30 years that you'll even betray your own gender. That is why I repeatedly tell the Chinese and Indian governments to get rid of spies and infiltrators like you. But the idiotic Chinese and Indian men.........
Let me guess. You made fliers to hand out at government meetings, and all the fliers were covered in flamboyant text colors?
American fatboy,

We've discussed these points previously. You'll simply keep lying ~ the most obvious is your statement that 'misandrist laws are much lesser or non-existent in China' ~ misandry is MATRIARCHY {(female-domination)}. It's not even feminism!!!!! Feminism means EQUAL rights, with the most basic being the right to be educated, the right to work and the right to play sports ~ and lastly there is only the PATRIARCHAL CULTURE that is normal {(patriarchy is the COMPLETE domination by men over women)}. I am a pure patriarchal male.

Yes I'm 6 feet and 140 pounds. This is called a feared, 'MUSCULAR' build around the world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:So go find one of these misandrist/feminist laws from China and show it to me.

There is no point in trying to separate feminism from misandry. They go hand in hand.
Wrong! Feminism means rights for women. Misandry is hatred of men and female supremacy. Feminism CAN morph into misandry, as the madmen in America WANTED it to. Feminism MAY morph into misandry in China and India {(in India it already has)}. Russia is NOT misandrist in any way but it is feminist 100%
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:The two go hand in hand. Feminism is female chauvinism. It's goal is female supremacy in all areas of life. It is inherently misandrist. I don't see your angle in trying to separate the two, which you can only do semantically, not in any meaningful way.

Wrong again! Feminism is women's rights to be educated, play sports and work. It has NOTHING to do with their attitude towards getting power over men {(female chauvinism)} ~ feminism CAN become female chauvinism and HAS in all the Western world {(because the modern American man WANTED this)}. He's a sick, overly greedy, myopic man and was foolish to give women 'rights' so that they could come into the workforce and earn money. In China, it is totally feminist but the females are not trying to get power over males YET. They will if they keep letting filthy american films into the country. India of course, is SO STUPID that it can only copy U.S.A. ~ it is very clearly on the track to matriarchy, as 33% of its government positions are reserved for females. Again.........the MALES there are extremely foolish and made this possible.

AMERICAN MEN OF THE LAST 30 YEARS ARE THE MOST DESPICABLE SCUM AND WORST EXAMPLES FOR OTHER MEN TO FOLLOW ~ I ADVISE ALL NORMAL MEN IN THE WORLD NOT TO REPEAT HIS MISTAKE. RATHER, LEARN FROM HIS OBVIOUS FOOLISH BLUNDER!

I ADVISE ALL 3 GOVERNMENTS OF CHINA, INDIA AND RUSSIA TO UNITE IN A STRONG ANTI-FEMINIST FEDERATION. BELIEVE ME YOU FOOLS, YOU WILL WIN!!!! EVERY NORMAL MAN IN THE WORLD WILL FLOCK TO YOU. YOUR ENEMY WILL BE NATIONS FULL OF MASCULINE WOMEN WITH 90% OF THE CONTROL IN THE NATIONS ~ THE OVERLY MASCULINE MEN IN WOMEN'S BODIES THAT PERVADE THE WEST ~ IT WILL BE A VERY STRANGE SCENE, OF CHINESE/RUSSIAN/INDIAN MEN FIGHTING WHITE "WOMEN" WHO ARE MEN IN MASCULINE-WOMEN'S BODIES. PEOPLE SAY THAT I AM COLOURFUL AND ENTERTAINING. THE TRUTH IS: ONLY THE PATHETIC AMERICAN MEN CAN MAKE A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE MEN MUST FIGHT NATIONS FULL OF MASCULINE WOMEN WHO RULE THERE AND THE MEN ARE LIKE SLAVES AT THE BOTTOM. THE FIGHTING MEN OF IN U.S.A. ARE IN THE POLICE AND ARMY, ETC., TRAINED TO BE DOGS TO FEMALES. THEY WILL BE THE MOST ARDENT SUPPORTERS OF THEIR DEMENTED FEMINISM AND WILL GLADLY COME TO THE DEFENCE OF THEIR MASCULINE WOMEN THAT THEY ARE FOND OF. HOWEVER, THEIR NUMBERS ARE MUCH FEWER THAN THE 250 MILLION ENTIRELY MASCULINE FEMALES OF THE WESTERN WORLD. THE LATTER WILL BE THE REAL ENEMY.

If Russia and China and India's governments are even a little smart, they will not only immediately legally DECLARE WAR on the West, but also very much consider the atom-bomb option in war. It is far better to obliterate the entire planet earth than have any sort of matriarchy on it!!!!
Last edited by Anatol on November 29th, 2014, 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Feminism has nothing to do with women wanting power over men? Sigh. Your trolling is getting way too obvious, Anatroll.

You are the biggest feminist <> we have on this forum. Against allowing men to have a <> outlet and denying that misandry is tied to feminism. Really, just go join FEMEN or something. Enjoy living in Kansas the rest of your life, right smack in the middle of the feminism that you support by your beliefs. It's what you deserve.

American filth, no cursing!

I've got a knife as well. Come see me! Have you forgotten, fatboy???? I'm 6 ft and 143 pounds. What is called 'BUILT' in american society.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Right, those measurements make you "built" and living in the U.S. with no Spanish language ability makes you a "true Spaniard." :lol: If you live in Kansas, you should've learned to pack a lot more than a knife.
Son, where are you? Possums like you end up in my meat grinder.......it's been a long time since I went huntin'.......itchin' for it......you'd best remember that I learnt from the best 'cause my posse in Temple Texas taught me everything I know about catchin' varmint with my coon dogs........they don't mess around down in Temple.......plus my hounds are always ready for fresh meat.........that's why I feed 'em well.......and that's why they got a smooth hound bark..........but I reckon it's been at least six days since they had a good supper....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

hahaha great job Ghost.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?