Unapproachable women in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Insidious

Post by Master »

So all of a sudden you have a dick! Shut the f**k up and mind your business fagot.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Gordon

Post by Master »

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

and here's the flame war theme song... hope you like billy joel. :)
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

In defense of David D..

I learned all my stuff at http://www.sosuave.com but I have almost a 0.01% hit rate while here in Canada with young women. While abroad my hit rate is nearly 95%.

At home: If I approach ten girls, I usually walk away with 0 phone numbers and a bad taste in my mouth.
Abroad: If I approach ten girls, I usually walk away with 8 or 9 phone numbers.

Learning PUA stuff is good IMO... it teaches you how to make approaches, be funny and relaxed around women and recognize red flags (selfish + psycho traits). Your skills and ability with women are only amplified while abroad. I've been in the PUA circle for almost 10 years now and I have to say, I can be in any situation with women and have control over the conversation or at least the attention right away. It's a good system and makes you into a likeable, popular person in social situations. The people that generally dislike you are the ones that are dreadfully lacking in social ability, feminist types and the manginas who love them. You don't have to follow all of David D's stuff to the letter but a large portion of it is applicable and quite useful overseas.

I've read alot of stuff from guys who are picking up foreign women only to find that the woman has massive damage. If you don't know how to recognize the signs then you are still fvcked, just fvcked in a different country. At least with a bit of PUA backing you up you'll know when to eject from a bad situation.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/ <-- The DJ Bible.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ho about being yourself in a relaxed environment and letting things develop on their own?
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

What happens if being yourself revolts women as with 99% of fellas at Dungeons And Dragons/Star Trek/Anime conventions... What if you don't know you're a loser/geek/nerd or how to change?... I mean those 3 things cross all cultures. If you lined up nerds in all the different countries, they all exhibit similar characteristics which turn ALL women off. What if you just need a little push in the right direction. PUA + Happierabroad = Wicked One Two Punch Combo

Put it this way, I had a young, smoking hot girlfriend for the last 2.5 years from Mexico and I took her to a horribly nerdy anime convention in Guadalajara that was 90% nerdy males. I got her to dress up as a super hero and I know there was no way she would have gone by herself. I also taught her how to play magic cards and video games... this is not a woman left to her own devices that would be interested in that type of thing... but once you have the 'mojo' you can do whatever you like and a woman will follow you around like a puppy dog thinking you are the coolest person on earth. My friends couldn't believe I had this woman sitting beside me on the couch playing Left 4 Dead on the 360... I owe that to David D.

A few dance lessons, a little bit of grooming and an attitude change can do so much for the average guy looking to meet women.

Here are a few guys that could benefit from a little social schooling:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/816601-man-marries-pillow

http://jezebel.com/5412723/til-battery- ... -character

http://catsonmars.com/otaku/cosplay/shame_nov03.php

Some people are just clueless... if you've ever met an Otaku (40+, Obsessed with extremely nerdy hobby) you'll know what I mean. I'm a self proclaimed nerd... I own tons of star wars, anime toys and action figures.... a bit of a collector actually...but then there are people who do nothing but live and breathe star wars, anime and dungeons & dragons and sort of forget to wash their clothes, brush their teeth and stay in shape.

The local convention I was just at had about 100 or so 40 year old virgins. I could tell that the most experience with women the guy sitting next to me had was from playing his elf/ranger/female who he informed me was played like a cross between lindsay lohan and paris hilton.... these are the same guys who worship ANY woman who will pay attention to them. Trust me, PUArtistry is a good thing.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

FuzzX wrote:Trust me, PUArtistry is a good thing.
PUA/NLP offends my intellect. I have encountered this shit from salesmen and they last about 200 ms with me.

I am wicked smart, hyper observant, contentious and have a very keen mind. So when I hear this shit in bars I just get up and leave the PUA to his sorry conquest. When someone uses it to sell something to me they are lucky to get out of the interaction intact. When someone uses it over a business negotiation then I take their balls. Nothing wil piss me off more than using NLP in business. If you just flat out lie to me I have less concern than if you try some PUA shit.

There are more important things than getting laid.

Like your self respect.

Some people can pick up on this stuff so fast that your techniques don't work and, in fact, will really really piss them off and get you in some serious trouble.

I am one of those people.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

globetrotter wrote:
FuzzX wrote:Trust me, PUArtistry is a good thing.
PUA/NLP offends my intellect. I have encountered this shit from salesmen and they last about 200 ms with me.

I am wicked smart, hyper observant, contentious and have a very keen mind. So when I hear this shit in bars I just get up and leave the PUA to his sorry conquest. When someone uses it to sell something to me they are lucky to get out of the interaction intact. When someone uses it over a business negotiation then I take their balls. Nothing wil piss me off more than using NLP in business. If you just flat out lie to me I have less concern than if you try some PUA shit.

There are more important things than getting laid.

Like your self respect.

Some people can pick up on this stuff so fast that your techniques don't work and, in fact, will really really piss them off and get you in some serious trouble.

I am one of those people.
George Sodini tried PUA. There are videos of him attending R Don Steele's "How to date younger women" seminars on youtube all over the place.

Somehow those tactics didnt work for him.

I am reminded of a quote by Jakob on here. All those skills dont work on women who are trained to reject you at every turn.
Kimiko
Freshman Poster

A civilized rebuttal...

Post by Kimiko »

Hi, well I have some things to say about this thread and this forum in general...I say "in general" since of course there are a variety of human experiences and responses to consider. I am an American born female in my early 40's. I guess I would be considered Amerasian (I'm half Japanese and half Jewish). I grew up in Southern California, the capitol of superficiality, LOL.

Anyways, I just started reading some of these posts so not sure the ratio of men to women, but guessing more men are writing on here I suppose. Okay, maybe I'm not conducting a formal study, so what I have to say would be considered anecdotal. I am college educated, but currently unemployed. I always preferred to be more or less independent, but I was never one to argue against a man to pay my way out to dinner for example. What I read on here seems like American men are really angry and disappointed in American women. Well, I was raised in a biracial home (first generation immigrants), and I can tell you that foreign women or men are not necessarily "better" mates than Americans. If anything, I noticed Asian women, for example to be rather overbearing and sometimes calculating. American women of course do have their problems too- they bought into the radical feminist ideal of being some type of superwoman. Herein lies the problem, I feel. There is a discrepancy between the hard won goals and achievements American woman have succeeded in, and the inability of American males to keep up with them.

Now don't get me wrong, I tend to be somewhat old fashioned and believe that women should probably stay home with young children and raise them without them becoming latchkey kids. So I am flexible on my opinion on this matter. But why so much anger at American females from U.S. men? Has it ever occurred to some of you U.S. males that you guys have lost your chivalry, charm, even manliness? I for one have noticed it, though I have never argued with a man over it since I think many of them would deny my observations. As for myself, not only am I college educated (not that having a degree means everything), I am considered attractive, fairly fit, and intelligent. But I hadn't dated in over a decade until recently when I met my Persian boyfriend. He actually treats me like a lady. I tell people I hadn't dated in a decade and they are shocked. They can't understand why, but my female friends who deal with the same issues I do understand fully the loss of American male-ness and how it affects their dating and marriage prospects. Most American men don't talk to me, even if I am nice to them. They are kindly civilized, but don't seem that interested beyond casual talk. Some of them flirt with me, and I do respond positively, but they then stop and move on.

I have also noticed this phenomenon happen with other American women. They too have educations, are attractive, nice to talk to, but hardly any worthwhile, well raised men want to bother to ask the out for some reason. Its a real mystery. Well, I don't think its a mystery actually, I think this is all a product of living in a society where life is fast and superficial. Americans work hard and expect alot. In some ways they deserve what they get for their hard work. But in other ways, they have lost their humanity. This applies to American males too. They seem detached themselves- how can it be that American women are the only ones that are "unapproachable" and American males are not? I don't see this happening in the general environment. I think another problem is a lack of communication between Americans of both genders; a breakdown if you ask me. So no one understands the other, and nothing productive comes out of people of the opposite sex who might otherwise be compatible if they gave one another a chance.

I have noticed young women these days to be very desperate to meet men, but feel the men are not in their league- NOT because they have to be "rich" but because they don't have the same education level, the same earning level, and they are crude and have no regard for appreciating females from their own country. So in their delusion, I'm sorry to say, they believe they can go overseas to discover what they think they don't have when its in their own backyard, no pun intended. I know many people who have lived overseas, and though there are differences, the main ones is that the social structure is different, not the women themselves necessarily. Europeans and Asian women are not always the "easy" to get along with types either when you get to really know them. I think there is more social life in foreign countries compared to the U.S., but not sure the people are all that different. When I was last in Japan, I thought the people to be quiet and keep to themselves in general. I had friends who lived in England, and they said British women were the worst of the lot. Russian women are perhaps nicer since their men are not so nice to them...so keep that in mind- if men are also nice to women, maybe women will also be nice to them too.
:wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Kimiko,

Welcome to the Forum. How did you find this site?

There is only one girl posting regularly here.

Nice typical Japanese name. Is that you in the photo in your avatar?

As to your comments, to be honest, most of them seem like straw mans. No one is saying here that American women are all bad and that foreign women are all perfect.

But we all report that our EXPERIENCES dating foreign women are MUCH MUCH BETTER than in the US.

If you had followed me around, you'd agree. Guaranteed. See my videos at the link at the top.

99 percent of expats report better experiences and happier ones, with foreign women.

There is a difference. No one is claiming absolutes. Of course there are bad women in all countries. But there is a GENERAL DIFFERENCE that DOES EXIST.

See these two videos by Black men who rave about these differences. Notice how genuine they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4UQX-3jRk

Do people in Japan treat you like a foreigner or local?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Fuzzx_is_immature wrote:What happens if being yourself revolts women as with 99% of fellas at Dungeons And Dragons/Star Trek/Anime conventions... What if you don't know you're a loser/geek/nerd or how to change?... .
If you're an Anime fan, you can join cosplay groups and date anime fan girls. ^_^;;

Kimiko wrote:Hi, well I have some things to say about this thread and this forum in general...I say "in general" since of course there are a variety of human experiences and responses to consider. I am an American born female in my early 40's. I guess I would be considered Amerasian (I'm half Japanese and half Jewish). I grew up in Southern California, the capitol of superficiality, LOL.
Hello Kimiko... welcome, it's good to see another OC resident here.

Please do not post in all bold fonts. @_@
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ban this woman. She is a feminist. We dont need American women coming here to tell us that we have lost our manliness when it has been American women's mission to snuff out manliness in American men. Enough is enough. Grunt has always been correct. Women bring a place down. They do not elevate it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

They can't understand why, but my female friends who deal with the same issues I do understand fully the loss of American male-ness and how it affects their dating and marriage prospects. Most American men don't talk to me, even if I am nice to them. They are kindly civilized, but don't seem that interested beyond casual talk. Some of them flirt with me, and I do respond positively, but they then stop and move on.

I have also noticed this phenomenon happen with other American women. They too have educations, are attractive, nice to talk to, but hardly any worthwhile, well raised men want to bother to ask the out for some reason. Its a real mystery.
It is not a mystery. Most men learn by the age of 25 that most American women consider men to be creeps. Approach a random woman on the street and the answer will always be NO. It doesnt matter how much flirting there was beforehand. You dont meet women in this country unless you have mutual friends. Or you meet them online. Any other situation and women just arent interested. And when they do flirt, it is only for the temporary ego boost.

After having had their chains yanked for 10 years or so, most men stop approaching women who flirt. It is too much trouble just to be later told that she was only smiling, winking and making prolonged eye contact out of mere friendliness. Goofball American women without an ounce of honesty, femininity or any sense of fairness. It is all a game to them.

Winston, once again, I ask you to ban this woman. She is everything we dislike and we dont need this kind of environment here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

J.Adama wrote:Ban this woman. She is a feminist. We dont need American women coming here to tell us that we have lost our manliness when it has been American women's mission to snuff out manliness in American men. Enough is enough. Grunt has always been correct. Women bring a place down. They do not elevate it.
Look I understand your feelings. But look at the big picture here.

First, if I just ban a woman like that, then that lowers us to the same level as the censoring feminists and their media.

But if I let her speak her mind and rebut it on an open playing field, it proves something. That we can debunk their propaganda and flawed beliefs on a level playing field. You see, the truth wins out in the end. And the side that makes more sense is stronger.

Why would we have to censor posters like her? She is no threat to us and there is nothing to be afraid of. She isn't censoring anything here, nor does she have any control over us here. We are strong men who stand for the truth. She cannot bring us down on a level playing field where truth and free speech reign. Right?

If you censor someone, it makes you look like you are afraid of them and that they threaten you. Well we have nothing to be afraid of. The truth is on our side. All we need to do is speak the truth. And anything contrary to that dissolves.

Plus, we should not ban people by gender, even if they are feminists. That is sinking to their level. It's not men vs. women. It's about fairness. Fairness is not on the feminists side. It's on our side.

So let's not turn into a hate group that throws out everyone we don't like. Instead, let's stand for truth, for the truth will protect us on a level playing field where free speech reigns. Isn't that more honorable?

The ability to face the opposition without running away or banning them, is the mark of true strength.

Look at it that way. Hope that makes sense to you and others here.

Now, if a group of feminists came in here and caused disruption, that would be another matter. But one poster cannot do much. Plus she expressed her opinion in a civil manner. She did not come here to bash anyone. So we should be civil back, and if she's wrong, then tell her why in a civil manner too. She is no threat to us. I am confident of that. So don't worry. True strength is inner and remaining steadfast.

Plus I'm not a prick either. I am nice and there is nothing wrong with that. It's ok for a guy to be nice but firm too. If I became a prick, then they'd have a valid excuse to down me and men in general. But I'm not, so there is no valid reason to down me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: First, if I just ban a woman like that, then that lowers us to the same level as the censoring feminists and their media.
You're dealing with people who don't believe that women should stand at the "same level" as men.

I don't see why people think mass media and the entertainment industry is run by radical feminists. When we go to the movies, the guys get to see boobies and the girls see nada. If women were in charge, I think they'd demand to see the guy's package. Like, OK, this actor is cute... let's see what he's got between the legs!