New guy here, best countries to date in all continents?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
rome86
Freshman Poster

New guy here, best countries to date in all continents?

Post by rome86 »

Hello folks sorry my accent I primarily speak French (24 y guy )... I am a finance student and I have been studying here since 2006. I just want to say hello and join the club and make a short comment concerning the US and its dysfunctional social structure. Since I came here WOW my dating life has dramatically decreased to the point that the confidence that I had at the beginning was shattered. It is almost unbelievable how unapproachable women are here. when you approach a girl here she feels like you are going to rape her. Even if she finds you cute, she feels like you should be the one to go to her because she is so perfect and even if you do that; she plays mind game with you. You call her, she is either very busy ( on weekends ) or she does not answer. I have never experienced this before, and frankly I never thought that a country such USA could be like this. When I look at this, I would just say these women are very insecure and have a lot of mental issues. It would not be very to be involved with in anything. Anyway good countries to date in all continents for all races ? :lol:
hello
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: new guy best countries to date in all continents for all

Post by ladislav »

A guy with a French accent and still getting bumped off? Isn't it amazing how different the US is from how it is being portrayed in Hollywood movies- in those it is an endless sex and romance party. I went to the US at age 18 ( from Ukraine) and I was a good looking young guy and I could not get a date. The place is weird ( for dating, that is) and I could not put a finger on what was wrong- now I know it was not me. Anyway, please start making plans to date outside of the USA. Otherwise your dignity will be severely affected.

The problem is not you.

The best dating countries?

Oh well, maybe not by continent but by consensus:

The Philippines
Colombia
Panama
Costa Rica
Russia
Ukraine
Lithuania
Ethiopia

Then you have fair to middling countries but that is for another topic.

The worst countries would probably be all the Anglo Saxon countries followed by Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Rome,
Welcome to the forum. So are you from France or just a French speaking country? Where are you in the US and for how long?

Yes the problem is not you, but the US culture will tell you that it is. The US culture is dysfunctional, like you say, but in denial about it. Instead, it is highly victim blaming.

The list of countries by Ladislav is a good list to start with.

What about France or wherever you're from? What are the women like there? And why don't you try dating there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: new guy best countries to date in all continents for all

Post by jamesbond »

rome86 wrote: It is almost unbelievable how unapproachable women are here. when you approach a girl here she feels like you are going to rape her. Even if she finds you cute, she feels like you should be the one to go to her because she is so perfect and even if you do that; she plays mind game with you. You call her, she is either very busy ( on weekends ) or she does not answer. I have never experienced this before, and frankly I never thought that a country such USA could be like this. When I look at this, I would just say these women are very insecure and have a lot of mental issues.
Your right, women in the US are PARANOID of men for some strange reason. They think every guy they meet is a murder, rapest or robber. Women in America are NOT approachable at all and even if you do get some phone numbers, they either never answer their phone, or if you do speak to them, they say they are too busy to meet you for a date.

If you want to improve your social life get out of the USA and move to a more friendly country like the Philippines, eastern europe, russia or south america. America is a dating nightmare for men, just ask most American men how their love life is doing! lol :lol:
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Hello wu I spent few years there and French Africa and now I am in the USA. The social life sucks here once I graduate in few months, I am heading to europe for a little vacation.
hello
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

rome86 wrote:Hello wu I spent few years there and French Africa and now I am in the USA. The social life sucks here once I graduate in few months, I am heading to europe for a little vacation.
I want to share this information...
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/295808
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

jfk wrote:
rome86 wrote:Hello wu I spent few years there and French Africa and now I am in the USA. The social life sucks here once I graduate in few months, I am heading to europe for a little vacation.
This is what happens as a Matriarchy asserts itself.

Daniel Amneus was right. You all should read all of this works, books and articles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Rome,
So you lived in France a while? How were the girls like there? Were they approachable?

I hope you don't mind, but I posted your comment about America's dating scene here: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm and here: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jfk wrote:
Damn that's insane!

No dating, thanks, just sex

Sunday Star Times

ON THE TOWN: Young Kiwi women have an average of 20 sexual partners.
Relevant offers

Dating culture is dead - instead, young New Zealand women are regularly getting drunk and cruising around in packs looking for men to have sex with.

That's one of the findings of a TVNZ Sunday investigation into the sexual behaviour of New Zealand women. The programme makers did the story after Kiwi women last year topped the Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey as the world's most promiscuous.

They are reported to have an average of 20 sexual partners, double that of their Australian and British counterparts and almost three times the global average of seven.

TVNZ Sunday correspondent Janet McIntyre said there was anecdotal evidence from the five women on the show that the Durex survey findings were valid.

"There's a new kind of mating ritual sex is the point of entry into the relationship."

If the first-up sex wasn't any good women weren't prepared to waste their time progressing the relationship.

"There's no dating culture any more." In candid interviews about their sexual experiences some of the women who are all in their twenties felt empowered by having sex and wanted to celebrate and enjoy it.

McIntyre said all the women who had experienced one-night stands had been affected by alcohol, a term described by at least one expert in a report as "getting pissed and hooking up".

Men are also feeling the impact from the new sexual tactics being employed by women.

The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:
jfk wrote:
Damn that's insane!

No dating, thanks, just sex

Sunday Star Times

ON THE TOWN: Young Kiwi women have an average of 20 sexual partners.
Relevant offers

Dating culture is dead - instead, young New Zealand women are regularly getting drunk and cruising around in packs looking for men to have sex with.

That's one of the findings of a TVNZ Sunday investigation into the sexual behaviour of New Zealand women. The programme makers did the story after Kiwi women last year topped the Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey as the world's most promiscuous.

They are reported to have an average of 20 sexual partners, double that of their Australian and British counterparts and almost three times the global average of seven.

TVNZ Sunday correspondent Janet McIntyre said there was anecdotal evidence from the five women on the show that the Durex survey findings were valid.

"There's a new kind of mating ritual sex is the point of entry into the relationship."

If the first-up sex wasn't any good women weren't prepared to waste their time progressing the relationship.

"There's no dating culture any more." In candid interviews about their sexual experiences some of the women who are all in their twenties felt empowered by having sex and wanted to celebrate and enjoy it.

McIntyre said all the women who had experienced one-night stands had been affected by alcohol, a term described by at least one expert in a report as "getting pissed and hooking up".

Men are also feeling the impact from the new sexual tactics being employed by women.

The Sunday Star-Times' Being a Bloke survey last year found that 29% of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly.
But women there are so ugly! And they can lay 20 guys? That is the Anglo Saxon world for you.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I would like to be pressured into sex sometime by strange drunken western women, it would be a change of pace from the norm of how I generally perceive them...

Usually I've only has that experience in Thailand and the Philippines but I digress..
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

If your looking for a relationship, Philippines is the best country. Filipinas are the friendliest and horniest women I have ever met and they are very loyal wives, generally speaking. A relationship with a Filipina will progress very fast usually.

Getting sex is much easier. Just avoid western countries and you'll be fine.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

dano wrote:If your looking for a relationship, Philippines is the best country. Filipinas are the friendliest and horniest women I have ever met and they are very loyal wives, generally speaking. A relationship with a Filipina will progress very fast usually.

But, what if your weakness (fetish) are white women...?? i guess white women change their attitude in RP on the face of female competition...in NZ are surplus of japanese, thai and philipines girls also

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2005_07_ ... emales.htm
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

dano wrote:If your looking for a relationship, Philippines is the best country. Filipinas are the friendliest and horniest women I have ever met and they are very loyal wives, generally speaking. A relationship with a Filipina will progress very fast usually.

I concur. You'll get beautiful women with no effort at all. And they'll lust after you even more than you'll lust after them.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

jfk wrote:

But, what if your weakness (fetish) are white women...?? i guess white women change their attitude in RP on the face of female competition...in NZ are surplus of japanese, thai and philipines girls also

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2005_07_ ... emales.htm
If your looking for friendly, beautiful white women then Brazil is supposed to be the best country. Women from Argentina also rank very high from what I have heard. I "tried" dating a russian once, I crashed and burned. Women from eastern europe are very beautiful but make better short term girlfriends than wives in my opinion.