Compensated GF - what countries?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Compensated GF - what countries?

Post by Jester »

Help me game this.

Pretend you are White (or almost White) and 50-ish and tall and have all your hair. And socially dominant and outgoing. And location-independent in terms of money, but def not rich. Maybe you're a writer, earning 3000 or 4000 usd per month. Fast internet at home is not important, you just need to visit an internet cafe one day a week, or three days a month.

And pretend you absolutely positively need someone to live with you for a while - or else you will kill yourself. A geisha, a slavegirl, a companion, whatever. Someone who is tactile (likes to touch), kind, soft-spoken, and is proud to serve.

Language issues aside, what countries are best to acquire a compensated gf for several months to a year or more?

Not "beware, they dont make good wives" or "they might be golddiggers" or "you should have a six-pack and be under 30" or "you wont find it there if you dont have it here" or "take me advice, stay home and jack off". SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE.

If you were the person described, where would you go, and why?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Compensated GF - what countries?

Post by Jester »

C'mo guys, you know the answer to this. Help me out.

And some of you know me pretty well. You know fall in love with a girl like a boy with his puppy. I wont be tossing anyone out if they treat me decently and they want to stay. But I'm toying with this as a faster way to get human company, before I learn whatever language, buy a house, go courting, put down roots, yada yada.

Obviously I wouldn't be looking for a BG, rather someone who wants to be taken care of, treated well, perhaps help her family a bit, or save for college.

The question is in what countries this might seem appealing to a lot of girls.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You might rent an apartment in Quezon City, Philippines, and support a college student you meet on the internet and establish some form of friendship with. There are more then a few who are legitimately freaky as hell, from what my wife has told me. It could be a win-win situation for both parties involved, as her tuition would be paid for, you would have company, and you'd both have awesome sex. Exactly how to go about doing this, you will have to figure out. But I am pretty sure it's doable.

If the girl you are in such a construction with is college or university educated, they probably make better company and conversation too, which is a big help if you intend to spend several months together. Most major cities in Asia have students in need of some money, and to have the type of scenario you suggest would feel better for them too, as they wouldn't feel like whores this way, just, special and generous friends. :wink:

Wherever you go, good luck with this arrangement. I believe it can be done.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester what is your budgeted monthly compensation to the girl (direct payments plus some indirect stuff like meals, staying with you, etc.)? Maybe you can provide your budget for each of these costs cus it's an important factor in choosing your local.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lasttry wrote:I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.
I don't know Ukraine from personal experience but I've travlled enough to know that most likely, $2,000 a month just for a girl is probably gonna be major overkill there if you are targeting 35-55 set when most punters are going for the very young ones. Supply and demand will be highly in your favor.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You might rent an apartment in Quezon City, Philippines, and support a college student you meet on the internet and establish some form of friendship with. There are more then a few who are legitimately freaky as hell, from what my wife has told me. It could be a win-win situation for both parties involved, as her tuition would be paid for, you would have company, and you'd both have awesome sex. Exactly how to go about doing this, you will have to figure out. But I am pretty sure it's doable.

If the girl you are in such a construction with is college or university educated, they probably make better company and conversation too, which is a big help if you intend to spend several months together. Most major cities in Asia have students in need of some money, and to have the type of scenario you suggest would feel better for them too, as they wouldn't feel like whores this way, just, special and generous friends. :wink:

sounds like your talking out of both sides of your mouth. One minute you bash everyone for visiting whores, now you are encouraging it cause its one of your fellow monger friends on this forum. Ridiculous.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

China has a long mistress culture. This is close to what you're thinking but not exactly the same thing. There is even a town known for being a mistress village for Hong Kongers. Here's a video showing the place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0KNNIh67c. So the upside is that such arrangements are well established there and pretty straight forward. The downside is they aren't very talkative.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:China has a long mistress culture. This is close to what you're thinking but not exactly the same thing. There is even a town known for being a mistress village for Hong Kongers. Here's a video showing the place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0KNNIh67c. So the upside is that such arrangements are well established there and pretty straight forward. The downside is they aren't very talkative.
SHEH SHEH !!!!
:D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:I'll PM you an idea, Jester. I just don't want to post it out here. It might surprise you.
Excellent!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:
Jester what is your budgeted monthly compensation to the girl (direct payments plus some indirect stuff like meals, staying with you, etc.)? Maybe you can provide your budget for each of these costs cus it's an important factor in choosing your local.
Just for fun lets say right now, hard cash maximum 650 usd per month plus room and board.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lasttry wrote:I'm actually looking for the same thing as Jester, but I've already decided Ukraine is the only place I'm interested in. My budget is $2000/month spending on the woman for maybe 6 months/year (split between Ukraine and countries nearby like Romania or Bulgaria, to accomodate visa issues). I'd prefer a woman age 35-55 over a university student, but only if the older woman still has a sex drive and the ability to actually have sex. Anyone know if this budget is workable? My budget for myself is also $2000.
I'm not sure but maybe it was you, on another thread, who got me thinking about this. As I said there, your plan is sound. And as Rock said, you dont need to lay out that much cash. Though if you are generous and traveling around civilized (EE) places you might get tempted to blow that much. Enjoy!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Thanks. Sincerely.

This gives me hope.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:
Just for fun lets say right now, hard cash maximum 650 usd per month plus room and board.
Your best bet w that figure assuming you want prime age w/no children and attractive is probably Phils or perhaps Cambodia or Indo. Young attractive white girls all over the planet, even those in countries as poor as Ukraine or South Africa, seem to generally believe their value is way way above a number like that.