I am in Pattaya

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: I am in Pattaya

Post by Billy »

green1976 wrote:
Billy wrote:Banano, black girls are very few here.

2 days after I was banned from roosh forum I could access it. So maybe it was some technical issue. Probably when the guys were banning left and right realized that I am not a guy to be banned.

Xiong, yes that´s the soi. I am kind of addicted to the street. Next time maybe I will take a room there though I will become insane. I love going the 350m up and down. It´s like the 36 rooms of the Shaolin (Bitches). I like the flirting. Many do remember me and are nice. Even with the Ladyboys it´s fun sometimes. It´s interesting how busy some girls are. One of my favourits works a lot and gets shorttime, longtime all the time. Some do almost get nothing.

Some good looking ones seems I have not much chance. Girls who are above 7 are quite entitlet. Still a lot of fun. Gives the illusion that it´s almost real.

Time is ticking for the PI. Where should I go? AC?
It's amazing how you can have so much fun in just one road and you can struggle in a big city with millons people but few action,women not easily approachable and depressing p4p.
Yeah it´s like the culmination of male desire. The Mount Everest of P4P though quite easier to reach. I was there again but I did not want to make action. Somet girls see me as already booked as they see me often going the road. They talk to me and try to seduce me. I did an error again. I took a 32 year old. I schould go for under 25 but in any case I see it not as a bad thing as I help the older women from time to time to make some money. They mostly have kids and have no Farang boyfriend who can help them.

When I come back and have the time I will try to freelancer and civilians which let´s the prices go deeper. There is some talent on Beach Road too. I did not even do online dating at all as I have not enough time for that.

Banano, yes Pattaya is partly smelly. Specially Pattaya South Road is smelly. They cook the most stinking stuff there. Other places smell little bit nicer. I also blame humidity which makes it far more smelly.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yesterday I spent one night in Manila. It was in the Ermita area near Robison Mall. The girls were quite hot. We went to a Karaoke bar. I like the Karaoke thing. Some girls were amazingly beautiful.

I didnt ask for prices or anything. The freelancer girls were quite active. I didn´t plan to go to Manila as I was scared because of the crime and stuff but it was quite ok. It is a interesting architecture would fit well in a Blade Runner style movie.

Well, Manila is quite expensive. The rents are at least 2 times of pattaya, maybe 3. So I went to see AC. I came right back from the Walking Street. It felled like a bad joke after Pattaya. I am very much unimpressed. The are not much beautiful girls and the prices are crazy. At least 3 but for normal girls 4k peso. That is more expensive than Thailand.

Though I read that down the field avenue at daytime the prices are lower. I am going to check it out tomorrow. I will try the disco "High Society" tomorrow.

Anyway kind of disapointed from AC. But maybe I can get used to it. But maybe I will go soon to search for a better place.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Billy wrote:Yesterday I spent one night in Manila. It was in the Ermita area near Robison Mall. The girls were quite hot. We went to a Karaoke bar. I like the Karaoke thing. Some girls were amazingly beautiful.

I didnt ask for prices or anything. The freelancer girls were quite active. I didn´t plan to go to Manila as I was scared because of the crime and stuff but it was quite ok. It is a interesting architecture would fit well in a Blade Runner style movie.

Well, Manila is quite expensive. The rents are at least 2 times of pattaya, maybe 3. So I went to see AC. I came right back from the Walking Street. It felled like a bad joke after Pattaya. I am very much unimpressed. The are not much beautiful girls and the prices are crazy. At least 3 but for normal girls 4k peso. That is more expensive than Thailand.

Though I read that down the field avenue at daytime the prices are lower. I am going to check it out tomorrow. I will try the disco "High Society" tomorrow.

Anyway kind of disapointed from AC. But maybe I can get used to it. But maybe I will go soon to search for a better place.
yes girls in ac are pretty much ugly. Ive seen some videos of bargirls in thailand and there is many white skinned thin nosed which is very rare in AC. Thai women are hotter in general.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Billy wrote:Yesterday I spent one night in Manila. It was in the Ermita area near Robison Mall. The girls were quite hot. We went to a Karaoke bar. I like the Karaoke thing. Some girls were amazingly beautiful.

Well your impressions where already expected but good you made the move.
I was many times in Thailand and thinking of the Philippines but i was hard to move.

Sincerely you won't beat Pattaya for p4p.
It's still the best spot in the world or one of the best.

Thailand has many advantages compared to the Philippines.
I will keep PI because i have mixed impression regarding Thai woman for a long term relationship and that's gonna be a problem because the country fits me well but i don't want to spend my life mongering.
My family is mainly in Latin America and the US so i'm quit alone here in France..it would be a bad bet to not try to build a solid social circle in SEA and mongering in bars won't get me anywhere to do that.

So if in the next years i still fail having a committed relation with a Thai woman i will split my time between PI and Thailand and looking to the PI for a girlfriend.

Just keep us updated how you feel the place..how you feel women towards you compared to Thailand.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

green, I feel better and better about the place. The freelancer girls are quite cheap at 1k peso. It´s like 20 Euro. There was a nice one but I was in a rush and did not take her. She was quite good looking. I went to the biggest bar I forget the name but there are like 100 girls and more there, quite amazing. Then there are massage girls in this bar who massage your back while you watch the girls. The price for masssage is up to you. Like between 50 and 100 peso for your whole stay. The masage girls are probably quite ok as a real girlfriend. They are very social though not the hottest but still good looking.

I was in the best disco "High Society" it´s the cheaper version of insomnia in Pattaya but it feels better as the girls are not that entitled. I like that there is a 200 peso entrance (only for males) but they are not pushy with drinks like in insomnia.

As I like dancing I looked for the dancers. I got a freelancer there though she was not very good looking but I liked her passion and dancing. But at the hotel I asked for her id. She had no id. I had to send her back gave her 100 peso. Anyway lately I am not so keen on sex and she was als not easy to handle. On second thought I should not taken her anyway.

Well back to the massage girl. One was very sweet but she had no power for the massage as she had not enough sleep because she was at the church though she was quite little too. Isn´t it sweet? - Well she has a child and looked like she would be more than happy to score an foreigner like many here.

I have the impression that the girlfriend thing here is much easier to get. I don´t have the impression that it´s possible to get a deeper connection with a thai girl because of buddhism and the difference of culture. But maybe it´s not a bad thing either. Maybe deep connection is overrated as it has it´s downfalls too.

Close to my hotel is a restaurant. The owner is a black american. I talked to one waitress. She is 30 years old and has an online boyfriend from US who is 41. He will come next year to see her for the first time. She says she is loyal to him and hopes that they will get together. Shows how valued foreigners are as partner I mean as white knights.

There are some physical things with pinays which are better than thai. Some of the girls have actually big tits and ass and are not skinny like the thai girls. Have actually more curves.

I was at the SM Mall which is the biggest mall I have ever seen though there is no mall culture in Europe. Well at the playing are one girls danced this dance game for like one hour. She had also great ass. I like this vibe. Thai girls don´t have this feeling as they are not that connected to international music and dancing.

In the mall life is very normal. The craziness of philippine streetlife it´s not there. It´s a very modern secure life.

Biggest problem might be security. In the mall there are like an army of gunned personnel. In every little shop there is gunned guy though outside the mall they have very big shotguns looks very cool and spectacular but it makes you think that that´s not only show but pure necessity. Every hotel security has such a guy. It´s unbelievable.

I find the gunned guys in police uniform unbelievable.
They look like the guys who wear sexy police uniform but are actually strippers.

Today I have a meeting with a BM here in AC. Cool thing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Seems like you guys are having trouble finding what you really want. I want a wife in the near future someday I think but its so complicated when your dealing with the fact that your not a true resident of these countries and you got family at home and a thousand other factors. Plus you dont even know if you can trust these girls motives. First few years id be visiting as a tourist and its hard to go and meet wife material when your just blowing through town (or have a set return date a few months later)

it almost seems stupid to look for a wife cause how am i gonna do taht? travel there for a few years and court a woman then move over there? damn i have family here in america i dont want to abandon them. plus how would my parents meet her? and i do like america. i dont want to bring a wife to america either. maybe i should just stay MGTOW and just travel overseas just cause im so dang bored here. Like just have 3 to 6 month vacations every year maybe to new places and forget about the whole wife hunting. maybe someday look for a wife but im thinking its smarter to just go for adventure and sightseeing so im not stuck bored in america. its quite expensive that stratgey so id be only affoding probably 3 month trips but at least it would be an adventure. maybe someday i can look for a wife but i dont want kids anyways. i think its smarter if i just go to places in asia for curiosity sake. hecj even Tanzania looks interesting for adventure. maybe become a missionary or something part time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rock and Billy are in Angeles City now. It looks like it's a two person meetup there. lol

Any of you want to join the meetup in Angeles City? I'm going there soon too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rebecca123
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebecca123 »

Billy! You are visiting to such an amazing place right now. I have been to Thailand but I have never gotten the chance to visit Pattaya. I have heard a lot about the place it is a very famous and attractive place in Thailand. There is a lot of places to visit Pattaya, like, Jomtien Beach, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Sanctuary of Truth, Ko Phai and many others.