Japan's Highest Paid Gigolo

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In the end, promiscuous, Japanese women end up sleeping with one guy, Hikaru Aizawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHpjjK ... jMCBa0Abcl
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Japan's Highest Paid Gigolo

Post by Cornfed »

Proof if proof were needed that women should not be allowed to have money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Hahaha, yes, there is any kind of sex-life in Tokyo going on you can imagine. Anything you can image.
This is a large city, Metropolitan Tokyo including all cities around has over 37 million people.

The Japanese law is very open-minded. The most open-minded in all Asia. There is little legal restriction on any form of nightlife, including sexual favors, any kind of fantasy, against gifts and money, as long as it is done by people 18+ (sometimes 20+), and as long as it cannot be seen or heard from people outside in the street.

What you see in this video is really deluxe service among rich people. Sexual services in general are not so expensive compared with the average income of Japanese people. Much cheaper than in USA.

If you are short of money, there are also plenty of foreign girls offering cheaper but nevertheless nice service. If you are a foreigner in Japan and your Japanese is poor or non-existent why not to choose Chinese or Filipina bar-girls instead of the more expensive Japanese hostess services?

In Japan it is not true that foreign men will be refused, but most of this business is based on membership-clubs+introduction. Usually men after work etc. are coming back to the same club for years to meet always different girls as the entertaining staff is frequently changed by the business owner.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Taco: Thanks for posting that video. This is real PUA stuff, not the con-man crap. But unfortunately, there is no way I'll ever be able to pull off that pimp style of dressing and living (much less the long hair, since I'm bald), any more than the average gigolo could do the sort of technology work I used to do. But it does give some insight into the right direction to take towards improving myself. I laughed at the guy over at the MGTOW forum who said he gets easy sex with hot-looking skanks because of his $500 shoes. But maybe he's right and I'm the fool.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

lasttry wrote:I laughed at the guy over at the MGTOW forum who said he gets easy sex with hot-looking skanks because of his $500 shoes. But maybe he's right and I'm the fool.
There was once a guy. He wore brand clothes, designer shades and wasn't bad looking. His family was wealthy, he was well-spoken and he drove a bitchin' BMW his old man gave him.

Didn't do him much good, though. He died a virgin, in a hale of police fire.

You can't buy class or style, and even if you buy the items commonly associated with a certain lifestyle, you won't instantly obtain said lifestyle without at least working for it a little. If you never put yourself out there, none of your money and belongings will buy you even a second of their time.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
lasttry wrote:I laughed at the guy over at the MGTOW forum who said he gets easy sex with hot-looking skanks because of his $500 shoes. But maybe he's right and I'm the fool.
There was once a guy. He wore brand clothes, designer shades and wasn't bad looking. His family was wealthy, he was well-spoken and he drove a bitchin' BMW his old man gave him.
Lets not besmirch the name of our hero, Elliot Rodger.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Lets not besmirch the name of our hero, Elliot Rodger.
He was a member of a (now defunct) website called "Pickup Hate"\PUAHate, which now goes by SlutHate. Said forum consisted mainly of men who tried and failed at using PUA to get laid. Mentioning him in the same sentence as PUA people seems rather fitting. As far as hero goes? There's very little to besmirch, he did quite a fine job himself. Although I will agree he's quite an interesting character to study.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:In the end, promiscuous, Japanese women end up sleeping with one guy, Hikaru Aizawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHpjjK ... jMCBa0Abcl
Whores for whores.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I realize that some guys just have it and other guys don't. It's like talent. Some guys just have the ability to make money no matter what and some guys just have the ability to attract girls no matter what.

I knew a Korea guy who grew up in australia. He was a major player. I mean looking at him you couldn't really tell. He was OK looking but not great looking. He did have money but he wasn't flashy nor a big spender . He just knew how to talk to girls..and he got lots of them. I don't know what it he had. He just had it.

Some PUA tries to break down game in what natural does and explain it to regular guys. It might work for some and I think for most it doesn't.