Chinese girl tries to scam Winston for $10,000!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: China girl begging Winston for $10,000!

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

have you seen her on cam?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
Ghost wrote:You should offer it to her $100 at a time. She will receive each hundred after a 2 hour sex session that inclues BJs and all the positions you want. :lol:
I suggested something like that but she refused. Remember that this is not technically a scam. I mean a scam usually involves some promise or reward for extracting money from you. She's offering nothing. So basically she is asking for a donation, from a man with a good heart who wants to help her, she says.

A scam involves manipulation and flattery and asking for smaller amounts. A smart scammer would tell me what I want to hear and be interested in me. Not tell me she's not interested in me. Asking for ten thousand is not realistic either. Asking for a few hundred is a more realistic goal.
That does not mean is isn't a scammer, it just means she's a very skilled scammer. That's why she has you doubting and making a thread about her.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
winston wrote:I could post her picture along with her full name and address. I could get it by pretending to want to send her money and asking for her address for Western Union. haha
Nice, please do it! Also ask her if SHE would give you half her savings to start a business lol.
I did. She wouldn't answer except to say that if she had one million dollars she would give 10k to a friend in need. She thinks I'm a millionaire for some reason.
winston wrote:I must have very bad luck with women. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that I'm meant to be a spiritual seeker, not a man who is attached to a woman. Many great philosophers in history have had bad luck with women.
Not to keep ganging up on you Winston but you can project a lot of weakness man, I could tell in the podcast interviews with the phili girls. Something to work on, like being more frugal with the compliments (think they are $$), etc.
And for the nth time, if you were on the ground in China in the university or something you wouldn't have to put up with this kind of online BS.
You don't understand something. My way works very well. In the Philippines my showering girls with creative compliments makes them like me more and put out more. They love it because it melts their heart. Filipinas are suckers for romance. It's what they dream of. It's certainly better than the cold asshole white guys there that only brag and talk about economics.

That's why my style has worked well.

When filipinas ask for money its only for a few hundred. I've never had a Chinese girl ask me for money before. So this is not normal.

But so what if I get asked for money. I just say no. Nothing is lost except that my intelligence is insulted.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Filipinas are suckers for romance. It's what they dream of. It's certainly better than the cold asshole white guys there that only brag and talk about economics.
There's a Filipina song my wife told me about, that describes the ideal man for most Filipinas: a gentleman with a kinky side. So you have to be good to her, treat her right, but not be a doormat for her to walk over either. The most important thing is that you excite her. If she finds you more more attractive then your wallet, you'll have a good chance with her. Being warm helps, so does a sense of humor. But if you are a "cold" white guy you may still get her, if you are tall, attractive and well dressed, there may be an air of "coolness" surrounding you that weakens their knees.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Johnny1975 wrote:Don't be selfish Winston. Send her the damn money. By the way, my uncle is sick and my nephew needs an operation and my baby needs milk.
+1
:D :wink: :D
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
She thinks I'm a millionaire for some reason.
She has googled you, thats why!

:roll:

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
There's a Filipina song my wife told me about, that describes the ideal man for most Filipinas: a gentleman with a kinky side.
We look forward to the lyrics, or the YouTube, or both.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
So you have to be good to her, treat her right, but not be a doormat for her to walk over either. The most important thing is that you excite her. If she finds you more more attractive then your wallet, you'll have a good chance with her. Being warm helps, so does a sense of humor. But if you are a "cold" white guy you may still get her, if you are tall, attractive and well dressed, there may be an air of "coolness" surrounding you that weakens their knees.
This sounds DO-ABLE!!
:D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:As droid said, asian women will eat you alive if you show ANY weakness. Be strong and firm in everything. yeah most women online are scammers so you need a defensive shield. And even if they dont come across as scammers once you meet them they will leech off you by playing the long con game while acting sort of sweet (depends on the girl). At least this girl is saving you the emotional investment by being honest of what she really wants LOL
That's not true. Asian women are not opportunists who prey on the weak. Asian culture respects humility and modesty, not strength and bravado. Very few asian women ask me for money except for filipinas.

Most online women are not scammers. You just focus on the ones that are because you like to focus on the worst, not the typical. Other Chinese women never asked for money.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:Are there many girls in China like this:

Her words:
"Can you please lend money to me as a friend ?

Frankly. I just like you as friend.

Without any love or something. I hope you understand

Can I lend me like 10000$"
She's been begging me all week for ten thousand dollars USD. Wtf? Is she delusional or insane? No one's gonna give that much money to a girl online, especially if shes not interested in him. Not even Bill Gates would give ten grand to someone like that with no value or gain in return.

It would be more realistic to expect some guy to send her a few hundred. But not ten thousand! Stupid. She's out of touch with reality.

No one would deplete half his bank account for a stranger online for nothing in return. I tried to explain that to her but she doesn't understand and only says I'm cheap.

What a c**t. She looks so innocent too so I'm shocked.

Should I post her name and photos online and expose her?
She's no more delusional or insane than the others. Consider her point of view:
If she starts out asking for $10,000 and "settles" for a few hundred (you've already said a few hundred would be more reasonable) from you and as many other mopes as will respond, she gets cash for no gash. Salesmen and con-artists use a similar tactic ALL the time.
You say "no", well, she's no worse off than before she asked. On to the next potential suck.. um.. friend-with-one-sided-benefits.
Winston wrote:Should I post her name and photos online and expose her?
Since you're not a woman, no. In the long run, this would only paint you as a "bitter loser, trying to hurt someone who turned him down".
Even if you could prove she was a money-grubbing slore, most people wouldn't care about you (Bro just didn't game her right).
Might help make her rich & famous, if she's cute, though.
Your points and comparisons are not logical. It is delusional to expect a large amount of money for nothing. Sales is not a valid analogy. A salesman offers an EXCHANGE of goods or services for money. Not nothing.

Also salesman don't inflate prices like that. They may start with high end products but they will be priced at market value. They won't ask you to pay ten grand for something that's worth 200 dollars for instance, for that would be delusional. Use your common sense.

Exposing scammers doesn't make me look like a loser. Lots of scammers get exposed for justice. My thread on Mary Jane Ballon didn't make me look like a loser either. At least not to the guys here who hate women like that.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston you should make a thread exposing all spammers you encounter, and make the thread sticky so that it does not sink away into obscurity but can be seen by all visitors easily. Expose them publicly, you have my blessing. They made the choice to contact you, so the consequences are theirs to swallow. No pity for frauds and charlatans. :!:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:I did. She wouldn't answer except to say that if she had one million dollars she would give 10k to a friend in need. She thinks I'm a millionaire for some reason.
What she should answer is whether she would give half her goddamn savings lol, that is if she has $200, if she would give you or I $100.
winston wrote:I must have very bad luck with women. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that I'm meant to be a spiritual seeker, not a man who is attached to a woman. Many great philosophers in history have had bad luck with women.
Not to keep ganging up on you Winston but you can project a lot of weakness man, I could tell in the podcast interviews with the phili girls. Something to work on, like being more frugal with the compliments (think they are $$), etc.
And for the nth time, if you were on the ground in China in the university or something you wouldn't have to put up with this kind of online BS.
You don't understand something. My way works very well. In the Philippines my showering girls with creative compliments makes them like me more and put out more. They love it because it melts their heart. Filipinas are suckers for romance. It's what they dream of. It's certainly better than the cold asshole white guys there that only brag and talk about economics.That's why my style has worked well.
That seems rather stubborn man, it's not about extremes of course. What if with some tweaking you could've obtained hotter girls. I assume you didn't bang the hot girls from the podcasts for a reason, that's all i'm saying. Even the second girl had to call you out on your demeanor. Again, just some constructive criticism as you have shown huge balls with all the stuff you've done.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Your points and comparisons are not logical. It is delusional to expect a large amount of money for nothing. Sales is not a valid analogy. A salesman offers an EXCHANGE of goods or services for money. Not nothing.

Also salesman don't inflate prices like that. They may start with high end products but they will be priced at market value. They won't ask you to pay ten grand for something that's worth 200 dollars for instance, for that would be delusional. Use your common sense.

Exposing scammers doesn't make me look like a loser. Lots of scammers get exposed for justice. My thread on Mary Jane Ballon didn't make me look like a loser either. At least not to the guys here who hate women like that.
My common sense works well enough to keep scammers at bay instead of me asking if I need to "expose" them. :roll:
Good luck fighting those windmills.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Winston you should make a thread exposing all spammers you encounter, and make the thread sticky so that it does not sink away into obscurity but can be seen by all visitors easily. Expose them publicly, you have my blessing. They made the choice to contact you, so the consequences are theirs to swallow. No pity for frauds and charlatans. :!:
Yes you are right. But not all in one thread. You gotta create a separate thread for each scammer and put their name in the title to get their name exposed in search engines.

However I'm going to do more than that. I'm going to teach them a lesson by sending them on a wild goose chase. I'm going to give them fake western union numbers that will leave them frustrated, furious and let down. Every time they go to the western union office excited to pick up their money they will be sorely disappointed to find that no money is there. Lol

I did that once with a Nigerian scammer and he was steaming mad. Lol. It taught him a lesson and made him not trust his victims anymore. Lol.

That way they will think twice about scamming anyone again and possibly be deterred from scamming anyone again. They deserve it. It's called scamming the scammers. Lol

I'm going to do that with this girl too. The expression on her face when she goes to western union and gets let down will be priceless. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:I did. She wouldn't answer except to say that if she had one million dollars she would give 10k to a friend in need. She thinks I'm a millionaire for some reason.
What she should answer is whether she would give half her goddamn savings lol, that is if she has $200, if she would give you or I $100.
You don't understand something. My way works very well. In the Philippines my showering girls with creative compliments makes them like me more and put out more. They love it because it melts their heart. Filipinas are suckers for romance. It's what they dream of. It's certainly better than the cold asshole white guys there that only brag and talk about economics.That's why my style has worked well.
That seems rather stubborn man, it's not about extremes of course. What if with some tweaking you could've obtained hotter girls. I assume you didn't bang the hot girls from the podcasts for a reason, that's all i'm saying. Even the second girl had to call you out on your demeanor. Again, just some constructive criticism as you have shown huge balls with all the stuff you've done.
I did ask her that. She evaded the question. I told you.

Dude why are you twisting things? The second girl I interviewed was rocks girlfriend. Not mine. I wasn't trying to sleep with her. And I never met her either. Your memory sucks. She didn't say there was anything about my demeanor.

As to marissa, the first girl I recorded, I only met her once. But we have a lot in common. She even asks me about conspiracies and the illuminati and is interested in all the stuff I am. So if I spent more time with her we would probably sleep together. Yeah because we have a great connection. Very few filipinas have all that stuff in common with me. The ones I slept with didn't. It's not easy to find someone you connect with.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone, notice how even though this Chinese girl thinks I'm a millionaire she still is not interested in dating me or getting romantically involved with me. It just goes to show that you guys are wrong when you say that a rich guy can date women easily. As the Chinese girl said, if she has no feelings for me then my money will not change that.

Being rich will not make women want you romantically if they have no feelings or attraction or chemistry for you. It just makes them want to use you by asking you for loans while calling you a "friend".

I told you all this long ago. Many of you don't understand women. You assume they work according to formulas but they don't. Even the best economists fail when they try to put people into formulas. Many of you have very low EQ. You are all theory and no experience.

Btw this girl just told me that she needs the ten grand to manufacture automatic coffee grinders to export to America. Not sure if there's a market for that though. Doesn't that already exist?