New guy here, best countries to date in all continents?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

dano wrote:
jfk wrote:
dano wrote:If your looking for a relationship, Philippines is the best country. Filipinas are the friendliest and horniest women I have ever met and they are very loyal wives, generally speaking. A relationship with a Filipina will progress very fast usually.

Getting sex is much easier. Just avoid western countries and you'll be fine.
But, what if your weakness (fetish) are white women...?? i guess white women change their attitude in RP on the face of female competition...in NZ are surplus of japanese, thai and philipines girls also

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2005_07_ ... emales.htm
If your looking for friendly, beautiful white women then Brazil is supposed to be the best country. Women from Argentina also rank very high from what I have heard. I "tried" dating a russian once, I crashed and burned. Women from eastern europe are very beautiful but make better short term girlfriends than wives in my opinion.
There was this land far away.. where the women are materialistic, cliquesh, agressive and "cool": from this species you are going to hear:

*"i am too hot for you looser"...get away from me... !!
* what do you have? how much money you make? whom do you know..?
* why are yo smiling at me Imbecil??
*hmm that guy is a "guevon" (too nice) lets take advantage of him ( = ATM= CASHHH),
*you are too short (enano) and i dont want to be seen with you...
*ayy es un viejo... (older guy) ughhh
* gringos are so boring..
*hey honey my cousin want a drink, buy him one!!,
* uyyy he is negro (black, mestizo)ughhh,,
*what a looser,, he dress badly..
do you want to know the name of that great land??
COLOMBIA...
Note: If you are white and tall you can get away with it...
and colombians love to kiss foreign ass..
i would say go to small towns (quindio, risaralda, etc) ... a lot of young girls..
i think gringas are more polite than those monsters...at least you will have fake smilies but none there....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jfk wrote:
dano wrote:If your looking for a relationship, Philippines is the best country. Filipinas are the friendliest and horniest women I have ever met and they are very loyal wives, generally speaking. A relationship with a Filipina will progress very fast usually.

Getting sex is much easier. Just avoid western countries and you'll be fine.
But, what if your weakness (fetish) are white women...?? i guess white women change their attitude in RP on the face of female competition...in NZ are surplus of japanese, thai and philipines girls also

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2005_07_ ... emales.htm
Well I had the same problem. But once you experience Asian beauty and tenderness, your tastes/fetishes change. At least they did for me. When you are exposed them long enough, sometimes your tastes change.

Have a look at my collage and maybe you'll see why?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I liked the show "Outrageous Fortune" from NZ.

Favorite actress from the show is Michelle Ang.

WARNING: Next photo NSFW

* removed. no nude photos please.

Unfortunately she left after season 2.

Promo for season 3:

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

So you mean NZ is a great place to meet girls like her? :roll:
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

ladislav wrote:So you mean NZ is a great place to meet girls like her? :roll:
i have a friend who is there and he told me that he already had a japanesse girl and a russian one, he is like 5.2 tall, shy, and has ZERO game.. regarding white women seems that the guys only talk to them when the are drunk....
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

well France is a western country so it is not good or should I say ..it is slightly better than America.. If I want to notice the facts I would have higher chances of having dates in France than in the USA. this country is really weird when it comes to dating... I will be graduating soon when that happens i'll get the hell out of here without looking back.. I love women but I have experienced so much rejection here that sometimes I find myself reluctant or hesitant when approaching women here.. Damn.. can't wait to go .. if I stay I'll get sick bye :)
hello
DatelessDude87
Freshman Poster

Re: new guy best countries to date in all continents for all

Post by DatelessDude87 »

rome86 wrote:Hello folks sorry my accent I primarily speak French (24 y guy )... I am a finance student and I have been studying here since 2006. I just want to say hello and join the club and make a short comment concerning the US and its dysfunctional social structure. Since I came here WOW my dating life has dramatically decreased to the point that the confidence that I had at the beginning was shattered. It is almost unbelievable how unapproachable women are here. when you approach a girl here she feels like you are going to rape her. Even if she finds you cute, she feels like you should be the one to go to her because she is so perfect and even if you do that; she plays mind game with you. You call her, she is either very busy ( on weekends ) or she does not answer. I have never experienced this before, and frankly I never thought that a country such USA could be like this. When I look at this, I would just say these women are very insecure and have a lot of mental issues. It would not be very to be involved with in anything. Anyway good countries to date in all continents for all races ? :lol:
First off, let me apologize for how horrible the women of my country have treated you! Seriously you can't take any of the crap they say (or don't say) personally. As a visitor to this country you deserve a better welcome then that! :) I think you'll be happier with a foreign lady, foreign women are a better class of lady.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"The best dating countries?

Oh well, maybe not by continent but by consensus:

The Philippines
Colombia
Panama
Costa Rica
Russia
Ukraine
Lithuania
Ethiopia

Then you have fair to middling countries but that is for another topic."

Just an observation (for whatever it's worth): all of Ladislav's countries listed above are either Orthodox Christian or Roman Catholic in their beliefs. I personally found the women from traditional Catholic countries in Europe, such as Poland (and the Orthodox countries) were the nicest, most feminine, and most genuine. The women in Protestant or Muslim countries are pathetic. Not sure how to interpret that yet, so I'll think about it, but I was just tossing that out as an observation.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

so protestant or catholic is there a difference in their beliefs ? what are those countries (protestant ) ?
hello
Think Different
Junior Poster

Not sure if I understood your question to my hypothesis (not my claim), but I'll try to answer what I think you're asking.

You want to know what countries would be considered Protestant?...

-Norway
-Sweden
-Germany
-UK
-Finland
-Denmark
-Netherlands
-Much of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Switzerland
-Canada
-US
-Australia
-New Zealand
etc., etc.
Think Different
Junior Poster

In a nutshell, Protestant countries are generally very business-savvy and one hears of the "Protestant work ethic", which in my mind means: "you live to work". I'm sure there are religious undertones as to why that developed along those lines, but I don't want to get into that, plus it would be speculation at best.

I think that Catholic and Orthodox (as far as Christian is concerned) countries, tend to put more emphasis on the family, nurturing social relations, and having more balance in life, i.e. "work to live".

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was an interesting observation, and worth discussing.