Pinay emotions like soap bubbles?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Pinay emotions like soap bubbles?

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting observation about Pinay emotions being real but like soap bubbles. What do you think?

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/show ... hp?t=51011
One thing that should be understood when dealing with Pinays (and Pinoys for that matter too): Their emotions are real...yet these emotions are generated by need.

It's not so easy to understand the above, because in our thinking emotions and needs are 2 seperate things: in our world, if a woman goes with a richer guy for his money - we understand she is a cold hearted gold digger and feels nothing for him... that's (usually) NOT the case in the PI: the girl will develop feeling towards the guy very quickly, and her feelings will be real... however, these feelings will evaporate with no trace when her needs have been satisfied or/and when the guy can't / doesn't want to satisfy them any longer.

some people call it "soap bubble" mentality: the evident display of emotions are NOT an illusion. it's not smoke and mirrors. it's not "fata morgana" - it's real... like a soap bubble. From a physical point of view, a soap bubble is as real as a rock... but it's tolerance is very low: touch it - and it pop! it disappears with no trace, as if it was never there on the first place... and it will be reborn as easily, with another guy (or even the same one) when the need dectates it again... and vagain and again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Pinay emotions like soap bubbles?

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:Check out this interesting observation about Pinay emotions being real but like soap bubbles. What do you think?

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/show ... hp?t=51011
One thing that should be understood when dealing with Pinays (and Pinoys for that matter too): Their emotions are real...yet these emotions are generated by need.

It's not so easy to understand the above, because in our thinking emotions and needs are 2 seperate things: in our world, if a woman goes with a richer guy for his money - we understand she is a cold hearted gold digger and feels nothing for him... that's (usually) NOT the case in the PI: the girl will develop feeling towards the guy very quickly, and her feelings will be real... however, these feelings will evaporate with no trace when her needs have been satisfied or/and when the guy can't / doesn't want to satisfy them any longer.

some people call it "soap bubble" mentality: the evident display of emotions are NOT an illusion. it's not smoke and mirrors. it's not "fata morgana" - it's real... like a soap bubble. From a physical point of view, a soap bubble is as real as a rock... but it's tolerance is very low: touch it - and it pop! it disappears with no trace, as if it was never there on the first place... and it will be reborn as easily, with another guy (or even the same one) when the need dectates it again... and vagain and again.
This behavior might be due to the concept of "lambing" in the philippines. Lambing, consists of sucking up to someone until you get what want and seems to be an important part of the culture.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

however, these feelings will evaporate with no trace when her needs have been satisfied or/and when the guy can't / doesn't want to satisfy them any longer.

Which teaches us to always have enough cash and invent new ways to please those girls so that we could have all those heavenly looking Pinays calling us again and again. While soap bubbles may be semi-real, those slim young girls with silky hair are very real and maybe we should learn to utilize all that to our benefit and to satisfy our desires, too.

I have recently met a gorgeous 18 year old department store girl in Manila and she told me that she would like to go out and have fun and visit places but her budget does not allow her. Well, I said I would take care of it and we went places on her day off and she even brought some even hotter friends with her. Yeah, it cost me some $60 but so would a dinner with a California girl who would be treating you like shit and telling you what a childish loser you are. And you would not even get a peck on the cheek.

Would be nice to meet a woman that would act normal, but before that day comes, let's all make a lot of money and give those Pinay what they want which is sometimes a $35 cellphone or $20 to go visit her family in the province. We put a cap on the spendings and give them money piecemeal. But they will still keep coming.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
I don't know about you, but the act of shameless taking without conscience, and treating you like Santa Claus without asking your permission first, does NOT bring out any generosity in my heart. No way. Quite the opposite in fact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Different levels of expectation.

In CA, if the girl already likes you, it doesn't matter if the dinner is a $5 bowl of pho, she'd still enjoy spending time with you. But if she's not into you, then a $60 dinner is just so-so to her, unless if you pull something special like taking her to a 3-hour cooking class for couples at fancy culinary school, then she'd be bragging to her friends about it the next day.

In PH, if you spend $60 to take a few girls out on a trip, they'd probably see it as a treat/something special and brag to their friends afterwards. If you enjoy having happy young women around you on an affordable budget, it's the right place for you.