Filipinas go for black

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Filipinas go for black

Post by jasonstone »

Interesting article...

http://efilipinowomen.com/filipinas-go-for-black/

Filipina girls that go for blacks believe completely in the sexual prowess of black men. It is apparently legendary in the Philippines that “black = HUGE”. You and I know that this is not always the truth, but its fun to dream BIG. Because of this stereotype, a black man is sought after by filipinas that don’t like black guys but go out of there way to have sex with them. They don’t want to be seen with him, only want to be destroyed. The fact that this is true makes it even funnier.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas go for black

Post by MarcosZeitola »

This does not surprise me in the slightest. There are probably not a lot of Filipinas who would marry or have children with a black man, as light-skinned offspring is still regarded as the definition of attractiveness, but plenty wouldn't mind f***ing a black guy just to satisfy their curiosity. In the same way, there are Filipinas who don't care for white guys as marriage material but just want to "try a different flavor"; these girls are likely more well-off and will end up marrying a Filipino guy.

One of the most sexually successful men in the Philippines that I know of was the son of an African American man from Chicago and a Filipina mother. He was 6'1" and looked like a dark-skinned Filipino, keeping his skull shaved to avoid the 'fro from showing. He was a good basketball player (as all Filipino boys above the height of six feet are usually expected to play basketball) and slept around a lot. When I was there, he was dating a Filipina girl who's a friend of my wife. She was his like his fifteenth girlfriend, I believe, and at the age of 23 he already had fathered several bastard children. He was a natural slayer, tall, athletic and physically strong. Women wanted him, and couldn't care less about his background it seems. To some it may have even been a bonus.

There's many different types of masculinity, and in the Philippines there's a niche for everyone. Don't ever be discouraged because so many girls in Asia are racist... the same girls that wouldn't consider a black guy, may very well give a white guy the same cold shoulder. Some are just keeping up appearance, and will f**k you all the same but do so in secret. Although there are probably exceptions, most Filipino guys simply don't measure up to foreign visitors in a number of ways. There will always be girls drawn to this, the way the moose with the biggest horns is sure to mate each season.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

jasonstone wrote:Interesting article...

http://efilipinowomen.com/filipinas-go-for-black/

Filipina girls that go for blacks believe completely in the sexual prowess of black men. It is apparently legendary in the Philippines that “black = HUGE”. You and I know that this is not always the truth, but its fun to dream BIG. Because of this stereotype, a black man is sought after by filipinas that don’t like black guys but go out of there way to have sex with them. They don’t want to be seen with him, only want to be destroyed. The fact that this is true makes it even funnier.
Its not just black really, its practically any non Filipino nationality. But honestly I find this hard to believe. Practically every Filipina I've been with has complained to an extent about my size. Now I'm no Mandingo but am above average in length and girth. One girl even said I was "10 times the size of pinoys" and she told me she wanted to quit through it because it hurt so bad and would have rather it be smaller. Now this is obviously an exaggeration but the girl had been with her fair share of local guys and I was her first foreigner. From my experience with pinays both sexually and verbally, it doesn't seem like their men are packing too much on average. Plus when I tried a local condom on for size I simply chuckled. It was riDICKulous lol. But I also don't think they are size queens either. What they feel is big/adequate maybe just what is average to the western population. Now before I get a lash out of Asians and/or Filipinos screaming I have a superiority complex, realize this is simply an observation and not backed up by science.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Yeah, I get the same complaints too, but I am Asian.....so what does that mean?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:Yeah, I get the same complaints too, but I am Asian.....so what does that mean?
That Filipinas are either big on flattering their guy, or their men aren't enviable. There's quite a few Filipino players, though, so I don't think we can dismiss their entire male population yet. The biggest players are mixed guys though, from what I've seen.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Yeah, I get the same complaints too, but I am Asian.....so what does that mean?
That Filipinas are either big on flattering their guy, or their men aren't enviable. There's quite a few Filipino players, though, so I don't think we can dismiss their entire male population yet. The biggest players are mixed guys though, from what I've seen.

Being a player doesn't necessarily signify you have a large member, it's more about having good looks and/or a certain aura about you that makes getting women easy. Also penis size doesn't always equate to being a good lover. A regular sized one usually can do the trick. That's why I call bogus on this claim. Sure a few pinays may have that desire to be pounded by a massive meat stick but I'm sure most don't or don't even think about it.

Now the physical aspect of foreigners seems to be of mass appeal though rather it is the perceive height and size (not necessarily penis) that gets them.

As far as the locals go I have no knowledge of their endowment except from what other pinays have shared and local condom size. I can't imagine every foreigner coming to the country (black,white, or asian) being all well hung, or even all average. So perhaps you are correct that some do try and boost ones ego. Whether that is the case for me I could careless. But I doubt the philippines is as obsessed with penis sizes as Americans are. I mean it's engrained everywhere in our society.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E Irizarry R&B Singer, is our resident expert on this subject. He claims to have out done himself in the Philippines. His dating exploits include a 5'9'' Filipina and a 4'7'' Filipina, if I remember correctly.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Taco wrote:E Irizarry R&B Singer, is our resident expert on this subject. He claims to have out done himself in the Philippines. His dating exploits include a 5'9'' Filipina and a 4'7'' Filipina, if I remember correctly.
Isn't he Latino though, not black?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

hammanta wrote:
Taco wrote:E Irizarry R&B Singer, is our resident expert on this subject. He claims to have out done himself in the Philippines. His dating exploits include a 5'9'' Filipina and a 4'7'' Filipina, if I remember correctly.
Isn't he Latino though, not black?
He's from Brazil. He looks black to me.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs