Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Western women seem to hate single / incel men?

Post by green1976 »

Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:Whats an Incel guy?!?!?
It's a term frustrated virgins online came up with to describe men who are "involuntary celibate", celibate against their will. They want to get laid, but can't. It's kind of hard to find the definition for it because it was removed from Wikipedia earlier this year.
Yes true. But this is a very taboo topic. In America there is this mythos that everything is a choice, including celibacy. Nothing is involuntary. So there is this fallacious assumption that you can be whatever you want and get laid if you want too, just by choosing to. If you aren't getting laid, then that's your choice. That's the myth. It's very weird.

Therefore, the concept of "involuntary celibacy" is a taboo and does not theoretically exist in America. Thus those who are incels are INVALIDATED! Does that suck or what?! If you complain about it, you will be shamed by the mainstream.

I wonder why Wikipedia removed it. They should make the word official. And also add "true forced loneliness" too, which Bill Greathouse coined. lol

It does seem that America does have the highest percentage of unwanted men or incels. Most women are either too overly picky or despise men or taken or have very bad toxic personalities. So of course that is going to result in the highest percentage of unwanted men in the world.

It will be interesting to know how does this reality happened in the US from a sociological and historical point of view.
How men accepted to have their position,how the deciders understood that feminism was a good thing for them.
Why the US was the prime base for all the feminist and entitlement mentality women have?
Maybe i'm wrong pointing to the US as the begginer of all this shit but i don't see another country in the Western world who is so much responsible of the catastrophic Western world female mainstream character.

Does somebody have made the effort to comprehend and give a comprehensible picture of how the situation came to be what it is now?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Western women seem to hate unwanted / incel men?

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:
drronnie wrote:
Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
Supply and demand. If incel men go abroad instead of secretly craving them in the back ground, they will feel somehow less in demand and less powerful. Quantity counts for something. Having masses of unattractive guys lusting after you still somehow makes you feel more powerful.

Also, if incel men go abroad, perhaps some of the more attractive guys might get the same idea and follow suite. The idea of it becoming more popular and even a trend must really scare American women a lot.

Oh one last point. Perhaps they want some of the incel men in 20s to be there in their 30s to pick-up the pieces after they've had enough bad boys, marry them, and support them.
I had read on HA before (or somewhere) about an attractive woman shaming a man for planning to go abroad, urging him "COULDNT you find someone here, you just need to LOOK". This was a man whom this woman would clearly never have any interest in.

The guy was posting the story, incredulous that a woman would never possibly have any interest in him would urge him to remain celibate, alone, and miserable, just to maintain the volume of incel orbiters in her universe.

I was (briefly) telling a ladyfriend of mine about HA< and I used this story as an example.

"That's true", she replied. "I've done that myself".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:
They just want to keep those undatable guys at their mercy because they know if they go abroad,they will surely loose them.
It keeps their option in case they miss the wealthy good looking guy.

They don't care if those guys who stays single and frustrated are suffering..the only things they know is that those guys by being miserable incel at home are way better for them than if they go abraod and probably won't give any possibility to women back home.......

Their problem are not men happiness..their problem is their happiness as a female gender and this happiness doesn't care at all if men are happy or not.
+10
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Ghost wrote:
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
-Genesis 3:16

it is in female nature to desire to be the man, to even be God. It can never be, nor should it be. Civilizations feeding into this dysfunction...this perversion...are evil. Thus they bring forth hatred.
I don't think that verse is saying that women desire to be men. It seems to be saying that women should desire to serve their husbands and submit to their authority and rule. Feminists and AW must absolutely HATE that verse. lol

I wonder why God created women with such potential to be evil and corrupt if given equality?
+1 Winston!!

Yes what Genesis is saying there is that women will get turned on by being treated like a slave (exact translation). This is why women lose respect for modern suitors, "salarymen", "herbivores", niceguys, betas, what have you. And crave a long hard spanking now and then.

One young guy was amazed by an old guy who never worked, screwed around, and lived off his girlfriends.
"What's your secret", the young guy asked.
"Abuse them, then tell them how much you need them", replied the old Casanova.

Makes sense, when compared to my experience, and also when compared to Genesis. They were created from our RIB (Eve, not Lilith). Thus we NEED them to complete us, in a way deeper than just sex. And they need US, not just for momentary fertilization (like most animals), but for protection, family, etc.

But they ALSO were ordained to be AROUSED by being treated as slaves. A woman is not happy unless she is serving a man... and a good hard spanking can be reassuring, if you can get her to take it.

The proverbial "bad boy" who NEEDS her to rescue him from jail, drinking binge, whatever, but who also treats her roughly, is pressing both the "hot buttons".

I'm not suggesting to become a loser/alcoholic/jailbird, just understand that she needs to be needed and cherished, and she also needs to be bossed around, scolded a bit etc.

Don't be boring!
Winston wrote:
Btw, did you know that there is an alternative creation story in the Gnostic Gospels? In that version, the first woman God created was called Lilith. She rebelled against God and Adam because she wanted freedom and independence. So she fled and became an evil demonic being. After that, God created Eve, so Eve was actually the second woman created. You can read about it if you Google "Lilith creation story".
I think Lilith is in the Book of Enoch, not in the "Gnostic Gospels". (going from memory here...) I read that Jesus quoted from Enoch (like when he said "is it not written, ye are gods", so Enoch may well BE canonical.... and at the very least, if not Enoch is not canonical (it is canonical for Ethiopians and Copts I believe) Enoch is certainly a rational historical source, written down apparently just a couple of generations before the Flood.

Whereas the Gnostic Gospels are dangerous, some historical truth like how Mary met Joseph, mixed up with grotesque imaginings. You have to understand that people liked stories in early Christian era, they didn't have movies, and books were damned expensive. Tracts with a religious bent, like "The Infancy Gospel of Jesus", got some circulation even though they were just the equivalent of bedtime stories I used to tell my kids.

Ignore those!

This is why the Bible was collated and approved, to eliminate the books that contained stuff imagined by the writers, or stories that had grown up. In my opinion, some of the "saints lives" are like that too, just stories. Not all though.

This is one of the GOOD things done by church authorities from Peter and Paul down to recent centuries --- weeding out the hogwash.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

What these self entitled bitches need to realize is that "the world doesn't owe them anything"! They go around with the attitude that men are supposed to "orbit" around them and be at their "beck and call" for no other reason than "that's what men are supposed to do!!" In the business world, if you can't meet the buyer's expectations, they will then go somewhere else and find someone who will! Intimacy is no different, and no one has the right to expect a person to wait around for them if they not doing anything for them! It's like waiting for a job from an employer who will never hire you!! The feminists complained for years about men making them into slaves, well in seems their current actions they don't acknowledge they're doing the same thing in reverse to men!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

suprmon wrote:
What these self entitled bitches need to realize is that "the world doesn't owe them anything"! They go around with the attitude that men are supposed to "orbit" around them and be at their "beck and call" for no other reason than "that's what men are supposed to do!!"
Interesting. Treat women as if they are selling something you don't want. Like you would treat a peddler. Interesting experiment.
suprmon wrote:
It's like waiting for a job from an employer who will never hire you!!
Come to think of it, there are a LOT of employers in the USA who collect resumes and applications, and interview people, just as an exercise. They waste the time of desperate job applicants, to meet some obscure quotas, or just to practice turning people down. But they DO want to take the application. They want the chance to say no.

Reminds me of the story about Steve Rubell, owner of the notorious "Studio 54" night club in New York City. He pioneered a door policy of turning people away based on lack of a cool appearance. There were always lots of people in line. On one particularly frigid winter night, a club manager watched the people freezing in line. He told Rubell, "Let me go tell the ones who obviously don't have a chance, that they're not going to get in. So they won't be standing in the cold for nothing."

"No", said Rubell. "I want them out there."
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

F**k that and f**k people like steve rubell!!! I wouldn't have stood in the cold in anybody's line! That's how cold hearted a$$holes like this are! Many of these guys know the bad news up front, but won't tell you a damn thing! Just like that old Supremes' song, "You just keep me hangin' on"! Many people in positions of choice play these kinds of games because they know you will pursue better opportunities! But for the sake of keeping you down, they lie to you to make you think that you will have a shot at whatever it is their jiving you on if you wait on them! That's why you see so many broken people with broken dreams. They passed up opportunities waiting on people who didn't have their best interests. I'm like what Tom Hagen told Jack Woltz in that movie "The Godfather"; "My client wants to know about bad news fast!", so I can move on with my life!!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Jester wrote: Reminds me of the story about Steve Rubell, owner of the notorious "Studio 54" night club in New York City. He pioneered a door policy of turning people away based on lack of a cool appearance. There were always lots of people in line. On one particularly frigid winter night, a club manager watched the people freezing in line. He told Rubell, "Let me go tell the ones who obviously don't have a chance, that they're not going to get in. So they won't be standing in the cold for nothing."

"No", said Rubell. "I want them out there."
His club was raided by the cops, and forced to close down. Then he went to prison for tax evasion. And then right after getting out, he died of AIDS (Rubell was gay). So he didn't get away with it after all.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Well whadayano! What goes around, comes around! Justice does sometimes come through!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Rock wrote:
drronnie wrote:There is this post by someone claiming that in the West women tend to look down and loathe men who cannot get dates. Furthermore they will even shame them if one of them decides to go abroad and have an Asian girlfriend.

Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
Supply and demand. If incel men go abroad instead of secretly craving them in the back ground, they will feel somehow less in demand and less powerful. Quantity counts for something. Having masses of unattractive guys lusting after you still somehow makes you feel more powerful.

Also, if incel men go abroad, perhaps some of the more attractive guys might get the same idea and follow suite. The idea of it becoming more popular and even a trend must really scare American women a lot.

Oh one last point. Perhaps they want some of the incel men in 20s to be there in their 30s to pick-up the pieces after they've had enough bad boys, marry them, and support them.
A whole lot of this. A man who goes off the plantation, either overseas or simply off the market, is no longer around to sponge free favors (food, transport, car/home repair, money, or heavy lifting) from. He isn't available to draw competing women away from who she really wants.
Lastly, he certainly isn't available as a step-wallet / retirement plan, later.

Think of it like musical chairs.
You may not be the particular chair she wants right now, but your participation in the game affects where her @$$ lands when the music stops. Enjoy :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote: the notorious "Studio 54" night club in New York City
I believer that that club was made a national fixture by the video of Debbie Harry's mega hit, 'Heart of Glass'.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

drronnie wrote:Makes no sense to me that a Western woman would be upset about an undesirable man dating a foreign woman even though Western women did not want to give that man the time of day in the first place?
Women in America, and perhaps in varying degrees elsewhere, are extremely status conscious and very competitive. They don't like to see someone whom they regard as beneath them on their social ladder getting above them. They would be just as displeased if the undesirable man got himself an American supermodel.

They would also prefer to keep the undesirable men in reserve, just in case things don't turn out for them with the higher-status men, and they need someone to whom to turn when they eventually become desperate as their residual reproductive value approaches zero.

Which, of course, will give you more satisfaction when you stick your tongue out at them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote: Btw, did you know that there is an alternative creation story in the Gnostic Gospels? In that version, the first woman God created was called Lilith. She rebelled against God and Adam because she wanted freedom and independence. So she fled and became an evil demonic being. After that, God created Eve, so Eve was actually the second woman created. You can read about it if you Google "Lilith creation story".
I think Lilith is in the Book of Enoch, not in the "Gnostic Gospels". (going from memory here...) I read that Jesus quoted from Enoch (like when he said "is it not written, ye are gods", so Enoch may well BE canonical.... and at the very least, if not Enoch is not canonical (it is canonical for Ethiopians and Copts I believe) Enoch is certainly a rational historical source, written down apparently just a couple of generations before the Flood.

Whereas the Gnostic Gospels are dangerous, some historical truth like how Mary met Joseph, mixed up with grotesque imaginings. You have to understand that people liked stories in early Christian era, they didn't have movies, and books were damned expensive. Tracts with a religious bent, like "The Infancy Gospel of Jesus", got some circulation even though they were just the equivalent of bedtime stories I used to tell my kids.

Ignore those!

This is why the Bible was collated and approved, to eliminate the books that contained stuff imagined by the writers, or stories that had grown up. In my opinion, some of the "saints lives" are like that too, just stories. Not all though.

This is one of the GOOD things done by church authorities from Peter and Paul down to recent centuries --- weeding out the hogwash.
Here are some clips about Lilith from documentaries. She was the first feminist who rebelled against God and Adam and became a demon. Does it say where the story came from?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Ghost wrote:
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
-Genesis 3:16

it is in female nature to desire to be the man, to even be God. It can never be, nor should it be. Civilizations feeding into this dysfunction...this perversion...are evil. Thus they bring forth hatred.
I don't think that verse is saying that women desire to be men. It seems to be saying that women should desire to serve their husbands and submit to their authority and rule. Feminists and AW must absolutely HATE that verse. lol

I wonder why God created women with such potential to be evil and corrupt if given equality?
+1 Winston!!

Yes what Genesis is saying there is that women will get turned on by being treated like a slave (exact translation). This is why women lose respect for modern suitors, "salarymen", "herbivores", niceguys, betas, what have you. And crave a long hard spanking now and then.

One young guy was amazed by an old guy who never worked, screwed around, and lived off his girlfriends.
"What's your secret", the young guy asked.
"Abuse them, then tell them how much you need them", replied the old Casanova.

Makes sense, when compared to my experience, and also when compared to Genesis. They were created from our RIB (Eve, not Lilith). Thus we NEED them to complete us, in a way deeper than just sex. And they need US, not just for momentary fertilization (like most animals), but for protection, family, etc.

But they ALSO were ordained to be AROUSED by being treated as slaves. A woman is not happy unless she is serving a man... and a good hard spanking can be reassuring, if you can get her to take it.

The proverbial "bad boy" who NEEDS her to rescue him from jail, drinking binge, whatever, but who also treats her roughly, is pressing both the "hot buttons".

I'm not suggesting to become a loser/alcoholic/jailbird, just understand that she needs to be needed and cherished, and she also needs to be bossed around, scolded a bit etc.

Don't be boring!
Yeah I noticed the same thing. I was always wondering why the movies always show women falling for men who treat them roughly and are insensitive, yet need them to rescue them from a life of crime or binge drinking, etc. That plot is always played out in love dramas and chick flicks. AW must like that since it's put into their movies.

But some of us are not rough and insensitive like the ideal guys in the movies. How can we be something we're not? We also don't suffer from a life or crime or binge drinking. I guess we are misfits in America in that sense too. It just goes to show yet again that if you are sane and authentic, you have no place in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne