Rate these Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Rate these Filipinas

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't value a girl being slender as much as you do. She may have a little meat on her bones, when she has a nice b***y and nice perky breasts I frankly couldn't care less if she has a little fat here and there. The girls you like, Mr. Bluelight, are the typical "classical beauties". These are the model looking types, and they are quite marvelous to look at I give you that... but some girls are just SEXY, you know? Hot. They ooze sex from their every pore, the way they move their hips, the way they rock their curves... so what if she's a little darker, or her nose is a little bigger? You still want her. That's a 10 to me. It's not an exact science, so lets not make it one. One man's ten is another man's five, all that matters is she gets you in the mood to get crazy.
Actually, it is science. There is a whole field of psychology dedicating to this subject. One of the findings is that people tend to have a high consensus in who is hot and who is not.
Too an extent but cultural pressures play a bigger role than simply genetic predisposition.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:
Rock wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:There is no such thing as a 10. A 10 is a a picture of a supermodel all made up, with the picture taken in perfect angle and photoshopped.

Contrary of what you said, there is usually a consensus on what is physically attractive. That is how some gets selected as models, TV shows, and beauty pageants and others can only dream about such things. I usually ask myself that is this girl cute enough to stand a chance to make it in popular media for her looks? If the answer is yes, then she's probably no lower than a 7. Out of the first batch, I would say the original second girl (the girl with maroon hair and bright lipstick) has the looks of local TV show actress if that is what she looks like in real life. In the second batch, the first girl looks like what a typical model looks like in the Philippines.
There is a general consensus and girls who get rated highly on rate me sites or get selected to be in beauty contests are generally at least average/above average to almost everyone whereas girls who are rated 1-3 on rate me sites are generally no better than average for almost anyone.

Some factors have to do with individual preferences whereas other traits are universally sought after. For example, Newlifeinthephilippines may prefer very short slim girls with darker skinned Malay faces and bigger breasts whereas Rock likes more refined lighter skinned faces and fuller figured tall girls with with big hips/butt and proportionally long legs and narrower shoulders. But, I suspect both Rock and Newlife and most others here at least appreciate youthful poreless skin, symmetrical faces with proportions which approximate Golden Ratio (championed by DaVinci in human aesthetics), waist-to-hip ratios around 0.7, proportionally long legs, good teeth, high noses, etc.

Many or even most of us have some unique tastes regarding features too. So perhaps the easiest way to attract a girl you also find attractive is to go for the one who falls lowest by more conventional standards. For a simple example, if big breasts are a big deal for you and make a girl much more attractive in your eyes, you could find one with a less attractive face to reduce the competition. To most she might be a 4 but to your eyes, her big breasts bump her up a couple notches to say a 6 since breasts do so much for you personally. So she will appreciate you and you will appreciate you - win/win.
What about someone like me, whose type is the ones you see on TV and fashion magazines? :cry:
For me, an 8 could be someone with a typical slender body but a star-like face. A 9 would be a girl with both star-like face AND banging curvy but slender body. For North-east Asian, they cannot have C+ breasts without them being saggy, so the focus is on the face. For Filipinas, those who have curvy bodies tend to not have star-like faces or they have masculine faces.

Now what would you rate this woman who has average size breast and little to no curve?
I've seen such girls who loose points due to either:

- Extreme short stature, say around 5'1" or less

and/or

- Poor bone structure - narrow hips and/or wide shoulders, a very flat butt, very skinny legs or arms, apple shape, etc.

If you are willing to compromise on body proportions and/or height big time, even while avoiding fatties, I believe you can reduce competition. The subtle aspects of body proportions have a big impact on overall attractiveness and sex appeal.

One more thing, big boobs are very much over-rated. Not only are they about the easiest thing to artificially create with a bit of surgery (the one feature you so often see on lady boys who find it almost impossible to achieve feminine hips), but natural ones will generally stretch and sag as the woman approaches 30 and much earlier if she's had children in her teens or 20s. Large boobs also tend to make a woman look more apple shaped unless she has a very feminine low shoulder to hip ratio. Apple shape is the most masculine looking of all. On the other hand, small breasts age very well cus they don't sag.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ive noticed asian guys like mr bluelight are obsessed about the face. Like rock says the body is very important too. Especially in philippiens where the bodies are terrible in general.

For example ill take a 5 looking face girl with huge double D firm breasts and a curvy butt and small waist over a girl who a nice face but flat breasts and a saggy butt and average waist.

I like tiny and petite too with those curves a 4'11 spinner is much hotter to me than a 5'3
How tall are you? I know its personal preference but being a rather short guy at 5'9 I'd prefer a girl that is shorter (5'2-5'6) but not childish looking. A girl below 5 ft, especially if she is naturally petite tends to just look like a little girl. I also look at the aspect of what my offspring may look like. Since I'm short and only a few in my family are tall, I'm pretty sure if I got with a girl 4'11 then my children would be small. There is an aspect of dominance that I like but even at 5'6 a lot of Asian girls are still petite and look a lot different than a 5'6 western girl.

I'm 5'9 but the bargirl was 4'11 and very petite and i loved it. The other gf was 5'2 and i wasn't so happy with her height. 4'9 to 5'0 is my target zone.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

Think the OP should post a picture of himself so we can give him a rating.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

No homo, I don't need the opinion of my looks from a bunch of guys.

Still waiting for people to rate the woman that I last posted. I find most actresses to be beautiful in real life compared to a model. Since an actress has to look good from all angles and lightning conditions whereas a model only needs to look good from a certain angle. So any girl who looks like an actress on TV should at least be a 7. I am talking about being the main cast, of course.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:No homo, I don't need the opinion of my looks from a bunch of guys.

Still waiting for people to rate the woman that I last posted. I find most actresses to be beautiful in real life compared to a model. Since an actress has to look good from all angles and lightning conditions whereas a model only needs to look good from a certain angle. So any girl who looks like an actress on TV should at least be a 7. I am talking about being the main cast, of course.
It's hard for me to give a numerical rating based solely on one photo of face. Seeing the girl from various angles and in full body is the only way to get a serious idea. Single facial photos can be very misleading. But I can make some comments on how the faces appear to my particular taste since you are asking feedback:

1. Might be very sexy and alluring. Going feature by feature, her nose bridge might be typical Malay/Filipina though.

2. Very pretty and comfortable to look at, nice :) Feature by feature her nose bridge might be typical Malay/Filipina and her eyebrows are overdone. But the nose kinda fits her face so even if it's like that it works.

3. Uggh, don't like her, at least in this photo. She has a very long forehead and her skin looks a bit brown.

4. Not bad. Her eyes and eyebrows may be somewhat asymmetric or that could just be due to lighting.

5. Smile not bad but something is off. Nose and eyes are too small for her face and her, it looks like her face is long, and her jaw is a bit too squarish (not tapered enough).

6. Very pretty and alluring. She might be beautiful. Love her eyes and mouth.

7. Very cutesy in a good way but eyes too round for my taste. It would be better if she had Korean eyes lol.

8.Sexy mouth! But eyes too small and cheek bones too prominent.

9. Maybe pretty but chin too long and skin too dark for my taste.

10. Noticeable facial asymmetry with left side of face larger, longer, and with more prominent cheek bone and higher eye than right side. Lower third of face, especially chin area is under-developed and probably recessed from side view.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

I thought number 4 was the best, interesting that no one else has. As everyone agrees though, you never know from a single pic.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

MrBlueLight wrote:
Rock wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:There is no such thing as a 10. A 10 is a a picture of a supermodel all made up, with the picture taken in perfect angle and photoshopped.

Contrary of what you said, there is usually a consensus on what is physically attractive. That is how some gets selected as models, TV shows, and beauty pageants and others can only dream about such things. I usually ask myself that is this girl cute enough to stand a chance to make it in popular media for her looks? If the answer is yes, then she's probably no lower than a 7. Out of the first batch, I would say the original second girl (the girl with maroon hair and bright lipstick) has the looks of local TV show actress if that is what she looks like in real life. In the second batch, the first girl looks like what a typical model looks like in the Philippines.
There is a general consensus and girls who get rated highly on rate me sites or get selected to be in beauty contests are generally at least average/above average to almost everyone whereas girls who are rated 1-3 on rate me sites are generally no better than average for almost anyone.

Some factors have to do with individual preferences whereas other traits are universally sought after. For example, Newlifeinthephilippines may prefer very short slim girls with darker skinned Malay faces and bigger breasts whereas Rock likes more refined lighter skinned faces and fuller figured tall girls with with big hips/butt and proportionally long legs and narrower shoulders. But, I suspect both Rock and Newlife and most others here at least appreciate youthful poreless skin, symmetrical faces with proportions which approximate Golden Ratio (championed by DaVinci in human aesthetics), waist-to-hip ratios around 0.7, proportionally long legs, good teeth, high noses, etc.

Many or even most of us have some unique tastes regarding features too. So perhaps the easiest way to attract a girl you also find attractive is to go for the one who falls lowest by more conventional standards. For a simple example, if big breasts are a big deal for you and make a girl much more attractive in your eyes, you could find one with a less attractive face to reduce the competition. To most she might be a 4 but to your eyes, her big breasts bump her up a couple notches to say a 6 since breasts do so much for you personally. So she will appreciate you and you will appreciate you - win/win.
What about someone like me, whose type is the ones you see on TV and fashion magazines? :cry:
For me, an 8 could be someone with a typical slender body but a star-like face. A 9 would be a girl with both star-like face AND banging curvy but slender body. For North-east Asian, they cannot have C+ breasts without them being saggy, so the focus is on the face. For Filipinas, those who have curvy bodies tend to not have star-like faces or they have masculine faces.

Now what would you rate this woman who has average size breast and little to no curve?
I meant rate this one.

Mr Natural wrote:I thought number 4 was the best, interesting that no one else has. As everyone agrees though, you never know from a single pic.
#4 from the second batch? Yeah, she's cute.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
Rock wrote:

I meant rate this one.

Mr Natural wrote:I thought number 4 was the best, interesting that no one else has. As everyone agrees though, you never know from a single pic.
She's an 8-9 on face. I usually sacrifice something. If she has a pretty face I'm lenient on the body. If she has a great body, I'm a lenient on the face.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MrBlueLight wrote:
No, #4 from the first batch is the only one on the first page I would have any interest in. Strange how tastes differ huh?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
Rock wrote:

I meant rate this one.

Good symmetry, nice nose and face shape, light skin, and very pretty mouth and teeth but...her eyes look a little unnaturally doll like, as if she had done some surgery on the NE Asian almond eyes to make them more western. IMO, almond eyes generally look much better on a face like hers which is approaching a NE Asian look. Overly round eyes look off to me on this sort of face and will not age as well as almond ones generally do.

One more issue is that her cheek bones kind of protrude in the sub-malar area creating cheek hollows which may look cute now but which also may not age well. In a few years when she's lost a bit more mid facial fat, her apparent age may shoot up quickly. A full smooth baby face may be better in the longer run even if it looks a bit chubby because it will likely retain its youthful appearance much longer into the future.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Rock wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:
Rock wrote:

I meant rate this one.

Good symmetry, nice nose and face shape, light skin, and very pretty mouth and teeth but...her eyes look a little unnaturally doll like, as if she had done some surgery on the NE Asian almond eyes to make them more western. IMO, almond eyes generally look much better on a face like hers which is approaching a NE Asian look. Overly round eyes look off to me on this sort of face and will not age as well as almond ones generally do.

One more issue is that her cheek bones kind of protrude in the sub-malar area creating cheek hollows which may look cute now but which also may not age well. In a few years when she's lost a bit more mid facial fat, her apparent age may shoot up quickly. A full smooth baby face may be better in the longer run even if it looks a bit chubby because it will likely retain its youthful appearance much longer into the future.
FYI, this woman is known as the most beautiful woman in the Sinosphere (China, HK, Taiwan) right now, Lin Chi-ling, also known as Goddess because her beauty is said to rival that of a goddess. She is the woman all over the billboards in Taiwan and envied by the Chinese. This is what a 10 would look like if there ever was a 10. And she's already 40.

I just posted her just to watch people go, "that's a 6 in my eyes", lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Well celebs seem so often to get over-rated. There seems to be some sort of crowd effect. Kind of like Anglina Jolie or say Cindy Crawford were considered to be goddesses in the west when in reality I could have gone to typical uni campus in USA and found a lot of nobodies who actually are more attractive than either of them.

Also, no 40 year old celeb, no matter how hot she's considered by the public, can really compete in terms of overall sex appeal with a much above average 18-22 year old NE Asian girl or even above average 28 year old one. Raw youth has a huge impact on a girl's sexual pull on men in general.

And the fact that this girl is a celeb only makes it a lot more likely that she had something done on those eyes. As I said, they look quite unnatural and unnatural is NOT attractive, it's weird. Never mind what the public thinks.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BTW, it appears I'm not the only one who believes she had something done to her eyes.

http://www.freewebs.com/asiaexposed/beforeafter.htm