American Men: All Talk, Never Follows Through

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

American Men: All Talk, Never Follows Through

Post by The »

This video is a prime example of the average American man/Happier Abroader.... All talk, no Action... :D

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
??????
Freshman Poster

Re: American Men: All Talk, Never Follows Through

Post by ?????? »

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting ready to take my first of many stepping stones to permanent residency in either Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, or any other Eastern European country. I don't know about Russia since the start of the Ukrainian conflict this year. Bribes for permanent residency in Russia have increased substantially due to the Ukrainian conflict and sanctions, so that place is out for now as far as permanent residency.

I had to wait to apply for a passport because of the dental work to remove my metal fillings and replace them with composite resin, adding a crown, root canal, ect. took most of what I saved. But now I am ready get started on my first stepping stone of many, the passport. I realize I have a long way to go and alot of work yet before I get to where I need to go, but this is an important milestone. Happier abroad is not an easy goal to reach. It's quite the mountain of a task. I will have to wait until next August before I can start welding in the Canadian oil fields.
[img]
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5545587E[/img]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

?????? wrote:
+1

Nice.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

?????? wrote:
Bribes for permanent residency in Russia
:idea:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ive had my passport since I was a teenager, but hey I got to commend you for trying....Very few men even take the time to apply for a passport, let alone think to travel....

My point is that many posters here on Happier Abroad talk a good game that they want to leave this country, yet do nothing to change their circumstances....And you know who those posters are ......
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:Ive had my passport since I was a teenager, but hey I got to commend you for trying....Very few men even take the time to apply for a passport, let alone think to travel....
+1
Yeah, mad respect.
The wrote:My point is that many posters here on Happier Abroad talk a good game that they want to leave this country, yet do nothing to change their circumstances....And you know who those posters are ......
Uh... 90% of the forums? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

The wrote:Ive had my passport since I was a teenager, but hey I got to commend you for trying....Very few men even take the time to apply for a passport, let alone think to travel....

My point is that many posters here on Happier Abroad talk a good game that they want to leave this country, yet do nothing to change their circumstances....And you know who those posters are ......
I wanted to apply sooner, but I had few setbacks. Not a big deal since I am sure there are going to be other setbacks in this transition to move abroad.

Yes, I was one of them for a time. Then I decided to take a break from this forum and get the job training I need so I can have a skill that will be useful in my Insert Eastern European country here of choice. There is a lot of work that I need to before I can call myself happier abroad, but it will all be worth it.

There are things that some of the other posters can do right now in the US if they are waiting on paperwork or still here in the US. Getting a n language book or taking a language class for the country they want to live in so they can pass the test. (I am currently doing that.) Applying for a passport and/or getting all visas, work permits, and other paperwork sorted out.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

?????? wrote:

I wanted to apply sooner, but I had few setbacks. Not a big deal since I am sure there are going to be other setbacks in this transition to move abroad.

Yes, I was one of them for a time. Then I decided to take a break from this forum and get the job training I need so I can have a skill that will be useful in my Insert Eastern European country here of choice. There is a lot of work that I need to before I can call myself happier abroad, but it will all be worth it.

There are things that some of the other posters can do right now in the US if they are waiting on paperwork or still here in the US. Getting a n language book or taking a language class for the country they want to live in so they can pass the test. (I am currently doing that.) Applying for a passport and/or getting all visas, work permits, and other paperwork sorted out.
Keep doing what your doing to get out of the matrix....Hell, 6 million Americans have done so already....

Ive got some stuff in the works myself, but I dont want to say until it is completed...I want to leave the matrix as much as you do...

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Props for getting a passport. I remember when I got mine when I was 16. I want to use it as much as possible, but finally have the means and time ( my employer is pretty good about time off), and I am counting down to February and go Panama. In addition, I am staying a home one more year, and saving for a down payment for a multi family, building credit, etc., and eventually get enough units so I can permanently move abroad, but in the mean time I still need to travel and build my mini empire. Keep up the spirit and try to move on your dreams. It took me 2 years, but I finally nailed it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com