Rate these Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Rate these Filipinas

Post by hammanta »

Rock wrote:Well celebs seem so often to get over-rated. There seems to be some sort of crowd effect. Kind of like Anglina Jolie or say Cindy Crawford were considered to be goddesses in the west when in reality I could have gone to typical uni campus in USA and found a lot of nobodies who actually are more attractive than either of them.

Also, no 40 year old celeb, no matter how hot she's considered by the public, can really compete in terms of overall sex appeal with a much above average 18-22 year old NE Asian girl or even above average 28 year old one. Raw youth has a huge impact on a girl's sexual pull on men in general.

And the fact that this girl is a celeb only makes it a lot more likely that she had something done on those eyes. As I said, they look quite unnatural and unnatural is NOT attractive, it's weird. Never mind what the public thinks.
Agreed. I mean look at this years winner, Jennifer Lawrence. Wouldn't even make my top 1000 for celeb beauties. I went to a college considered to have on average some of the hottest girls in the U.S and JL there would be simply average looking. Celeb status is way over blown. Even the hot Asia girl BlueLight posted isn't quite as good as say a Jamie Chung or some of the sexy Japanese car girls IMO. She has the sweet "wifey" look I'll give him that but by no means the most attractive women alive or even in Asia. Take what she looks like in everyday life, without the perfect shaping gown and $500 professionally styled hair and shes not quite as great. Still very attractive none the less.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Rock wrote:Well celebs seem so often to get over-rated. There seems to be some sort of crowd effect. Kind of like Anglina Jolie or say Cindy Crawford were considered to be goddesses in the west when in reality I could have gone to typical uni campus in USA and found a lot of nobodies who actually are more attractive than either of them.

Also, no 40 year old celeb, no matter how hot she's considered by the public, can really compete in terms of overall sex appeal with a much above average 18-22 year old NE Asian girl or even above average 28 year old one. Raw youth has a huge impact on a girl's sexual pull on men in general.

And the fact that this girl is a celeb only makes it a lot more likely that she had something done on those eyes. As I said, they look quite unnatural and unnatural is NOT attractive, it's weird. Never mind what the public thinks.
Back in 1986ish.. my first job out of school was working in a reinsurance company in downtown Seattle. Used to have a department store called Bon Marche (now bought out by Macy's) and they used to bring in celebrities for promos. So I'm proud do say I have stood 5 feet away from Cindy Crawford just as she was entering the modeling business. Oh man! I've seen a lot of women in my life and I can guarantee you a 21 year old Cindy Crawford was the prettiest women I've ever laid eyes upon....ever. It does help that she's my type ie dark eyes and dark hair but wowza was she hot!!!!!!

Also met a young Paulina Porizkova and she wasn't bad either.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Mr bluelight she is hot maybe an 8 at best probably a dream for a guy like me but she is not really special. Her face is symmetrical but she has no glowing smile and she has no rack or butt. In other words she has no "SEX APPEAL" she just looks like your traditional korean wife. Smile and charisma and sex appeal means A LOT to me that cant be captured in a picture sometimes or at least one where shes not smiling.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Very few of the Asian celebrities have sex appeal because the whole region seems to be anti-sex appeal. But as far as Goddess Lin is concerned, she is the woman the men in Sino countries fantasize and masturbate to. Not saying that there aren't variances in personal preference, but if you average up all the personal preferences, she would be the woman who comes out on top, a true 10 by the virtue of average. And I challenge you to find another Asian woman, show her and Goddess Lin to 100 men and have more than half of them agree that the woman you found is prettier than Goddess Lin.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MrBlueLight wrote:And I challenge you to find another Asian woman, show her and Goddess Lin to 100 men and have more than half of them agree that the woman you found is prettier than Goddess Lin.
https://www.google.com.co/search?q=sayu ... 51&bih=580

https://www.google.com.co/search?q=hwan ... +2009+2010

I recommend scrolling down on those you all.
Also I'm not responsible for any chafing.
Last edited by droid on December 11th, 2014, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrBlueLight wrote:Very few of the Asian celebrities have sex appeal because the whole region seems to be anti-sex appeal. But as far as Goddess Lin is concerned, she is the woman the men in Sino countries fantasize and masturbate to. Not saying that there aren't variances in personal preference, but if you average up all the personal preferences, she would be the woman who comes out on top, a true 10 by the virtue of average. And I challenge you to find another Asian woman, show her and Goddess Lin to 100 men and have more than half of them agree that the woman you found is prettier than Goddess Lin.
Don't you find it just a bit bizarre that men in Sino countries 'fantasize and masturbate to' a woman who is over a decade past being the starting age of a 剩女???

Once upon a time, she was hot, very hot. Now she's middle aged!
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

droid wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:And I challenge you to find another Asian woman, show her and Goddess Lin to 100 men and have more than half of them agree that the woman you found is prettier than Goddess Lin.
https://www.google.com.co/search?q=sayu ... 51&bih=580

https://www.google.com.co/search?q=hwan ... +2009+2010

I recommend scrolling down on those you all.
Also I'm not responsible for any chafing.
I don't see it. Both of these women have significantly more masculine and "plastic" faces than Lin.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That doesn't matter. We'd have to set up a poll and get a hundred dudes to vote who they'd rather bang.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Asian dudes or white dudes?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

half an half.
I'm pretty sure asians prefer freshness and baby fat as well (if not more).
I don't see it. Both of these women have significantly more masculine and "plastic" faces than Lin.
I see it the other way around, interestingly.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

East Asians do not like anything to do with fat. Slender = good.

Asking white men to rate Asians is like asking average whites to name their favorite Chinese food. They will choose things such as beef broccoli, General Tsao's chicken, or seafood chow fan, which are largely considered to be garbage by authentic Chinese tastes. The reverse is true also, you don't take a Chinese's opinion on the tastiness of Philly Cheesesteak seriously.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I didn't mean that kind of fat, just the fresh flesh in the face that's present with youth. that's what that means.
This is pointless.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

The two girls you posted both seem to have larger faces in comparison to typical small faced East Asian models. The locals will take points off for that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MrBlueLight wrote:The two girls you posted both seem to have larger faces in comparison to typical small faced East Asian models. The locals will take points off for that.
Not for nothing one of them is lead singer in one of the most famous japanese groups, and the other is a (if not the) top model in korea. It's all subjective until the poll is done lol.