Public Market Filipinas are the easiest

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Public Market Filipinas are the easiest

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Maybe if i wasn't a monger at the time i could have courted and married a girl like that.
There's an honest answer. Its nice to see your finally defending Filipinas instead of complaining about them.
Im actually going to china first. I remember yousaid you been there. If you cant find a wife in china a country of counterfeit factory slaves thats more sadder than a squatter village in phil. I think they make better classier wives. I dont really expect to go wife hunting there im just curious about the country and all and want to do some sightseeing and see the christian churches there. If i like it i can go back. But i wouldn't wantt o live in china so id have to import her which im scared to do. One thing i like about phil is one could actually live there on the cheap which would fit more of my budget long term.
I'm glad you're opening up to getting the hell out of the chump-zone.
I think with the kind of dough you have you'll be able to get a comfortable living style and might actually consider staying. Think about it, why pay $1500 plus for an apartment in the bay area where you could spend a third of that and still have it all(IMO)? You'll see...
Im not traveling anytime soon. Maybe 2016 but not too sure. I need to see how my finances are and other stuff. Im also not sure what kind of plan i want whether i want a wife or if i just want to travel to experience other cultures and do other things. If you get a girl from a country outside of phil you have to import her cause no way in heck would i live in china or indonesia. Phil is a possibility but do i really want to live there and how many are beautiful? thats why im gonna explore china i want to see other countries. phil gets a bit old real quick

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Public Market Filipinas

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:
I agree. There's a big difference between the behaviour of Luzon women and Cebu women, that's for sure.

Women equate status with wealth. So the less money they have means the more status you have. Luzon women have more money generally speaking so they are more likely to look down on you. These are only generalizations so individual results may vary.

Luzon Women: more arrogant, bitchy, colder, they get mad more often, sense of entitlement, more controlling, expensive etc...

Cebu Women: more down to earth, easier to please, don't complain much, overjoyed if you ask them on a date or give them gifts, like getting love letters which makes them very horny
This is a gross generalization and yet there is some truth to it. The difference between Luzon women and Cebu women (or all the Visayas) is not just economic. It's language and culture. Even where I live in the US, knowing 100+ Filipinas there is a distinct tension between the two groups. Doesn't have anything to do with money since at this point they are all married to "rich kanos." You have to get deep into the culture to understand the dislikes and differences between the two; deeper than I can fully comprehend.

For me the decision was easier. Since I didn't like Manila, I didn't pursue women there. OK, I take that back - there was one. But seriously, whether you are going for a quick or extended vacation or moving to PI, first select a place you like - the girls will be in any place you choose.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:
I agree. There's a big difference between the behaviour of Luzon women and Cebu women, that's for sure.

Women equate status with wealth. So the less money they have means the more status you have. Luzon women have more money generally speaking so they are more likely to look down on you. These are only generalizations so individual results may vary.

Luzon Women: more arrogant, bitchy, colder, they get mad more often, sense of entitlement, more controlling, expensive etc...

Cebu Women: more down to earth, easier to please, don't complain much, overjoyed if you ask them on a date or give them gifts, like getting love letters which makes them very horny
This is a gross generalization and yet there is some truth to it. The difference between Luzon women and Cebu women (or all the Visayas) is not just economic. It's language and culture. Even where I live in the US, knowing 100+ Filipinas there is a distinct tension between the two groups. Doesn't have anything to do with money since at this point they are all married to "rich kanos." You have to get deep into the culture to understand the dislikes and differences between the two; deeper than I can fully comprehend.

For me the decision was easier. Since I didn't like Manila, I didn't pursue women there. OK, I take that back - there was one. But seriously, whether you are going for a quick or extended vacation or moving to PI, first select a place you like - the girls will be in any place you choose.

Filipinas are complete idiots so who cares what they think. We know there is no differene between any of them they are all the same.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

Filipinas are complete idiots so who cares what they think. We know there is no differene between any of them they are all the same.
Thank God you've become a religious, Church going guy. It's certainly expanded and humanized your views of other people :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

davewe wrote:
davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

Thank God you've become a religious, Church going guy. It's certainly expanded and humanized your views of other people :)
Im just stating facts. :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

saw a profile of a hot beijing protestant girl. hotter than most filipinas by far. Im definitely going to china for sure.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
But seriously, whether you are going for a quick or extended vacation or moving to PI, first select a place you like - the girls will be in any place you choose.
+1

Roughly the same thing I was telling DRealm on another thread about his search in Mexico.

Yet I appreciate hearing it again.

Because what if you reversed it-- searched for and found Miss Right in a place you detest? You would have no option but to import her, you would would dislike visits, you could never retire to her country. Very limiting.

Seems like picking a place you could live, is indeed the first step.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:
davewe wrote:
davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:saw a profile of a hot beijing protestant girl. hotter than most filipinas by far. Im definitely going to china for sure.
Pic??????????????????
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:saw a profile of a hot beijing protestant girl. hotter than most filipinas by far. Im definitely going to china for sure.
Pic??????????????????
It was on dateinasia and there isn't a lot of profiles so i dont want her to become a magnet for mongers LOL I think there is other sites more popular for chinese i was just looking at dateinasia cuase thats the only one i can quickly search.

with over 1 billion people Im DEFINITELY heading to china. Id prefer vietnam cause the women are better but vietnam seems rather bland from a tourist and cultural standpoint so ill just head to china. Vietnam is too much like phil in some ways. not sure how long ill stay there since you have to have the ticket bought in hand but i think maybe a short trip would be good and then swing back to phil and if i like it i can always quickly rebook another round trip from phil in the same vacation span.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:
But seriously, whether you are going for a quick or extended vacation or moving to PI, first select a place you like - the girls will be in any place you choose.
+1

Roughly the same thing I was telling DRealm on another thread about his search in Mexico.

Yet I appreciate hearing it again.

Because what if you reversed it-- searched for and found Miss Right in a place you detest? You would have no option but to import her, you would would dislike visits, you could never retire to her country. Very limiting.

Seems like picking a place you could live, is indeed the first step.
yeah the only country i could imagine being in is america or phil for any extended time. But id rather have a vietnamese or chinese woman or some other country so that makes it difficult. I wouldn't go to china or vietnam strictly for a woman id like to go to other countries just to experience the culture and other stuff. But wife hunting in these countries/ Seems a challenge.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

Filipinas are complete idiots so who cares what they think.
There is no, no f***ing way you can fail in this country. If you can’t get laid in the Philippines, you should honestly just kill yourself. I’m not even joking, it’s that easy here. - Matt Forney

What’s it Like Living in the Philippines?
http://mattforney.com/2014/09/05/whats- ... ilippines/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Taco wrote:There is no, no f***ing way you can fail in this country. If you can’t get laid in the Philippines, you should honestly just kill yourself. I’m not even joking, it’s that easy here. - Matt Forney
Haha nice video. That sounds awesome.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

There is no, no f***ing way you can fail in this country. If you can’t get laid in the Philippines, you should honestly just kill yourself. I’m not even joking, it’s that easy here. - Matt Forney

You can fail very easy in philippines fi you actualy have standards and are only there for a limited time.

You failed in china, a country of slaves. Now thats bad. :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco wrote:
davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:

You can fail very easy in philippines fi you actualy have standards and are only there for a limited time.

You failed in china, a country of slaves. Now thats bad. :D
I didn't date in China because I was too busy working. However, I can safely say Shanghai women are not very friendly.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs