Why is education cheaper in other countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why is education cheaper in other countries?

Post by Temprano26 »

A friend in Costa Rica told me that for the $10,000 I spent for a 7 1/2 month massage course I could have gotten six years of medical school. Why does it cost more to get an education in America when Germany has free tuition? Same with Denmark and other Nordic countries.

Is it really just that America only loves profit or are there more costs somewhere?
The
Junior Poster

Re: Why is education cheaper in other countries?

Post by The »

Why wont you travel back to Costa Rica?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

It is a matter of money. If I had a job so I could save up for it I would totally go there now. Money is the reason most of us are stuck in America right now instead of going places. We are all frustrated thus this site.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Temprano26 wrote:It is a matter of money. If I had a job so I could save up for it I would totally go there now. Money is the reason most of us are stuck in America right now instead of going places. We are all frustrated thus this site.
Yeah I hear you man...Just go MGTOW until you can go back to Costa Rica permanently...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Because the Marxist have to destroy America so they can claim this is what happens when you have free and open markets with private property, anybody who has not figured the con out yet is dumb.

Republic democratic societies go into failure fast because relatively smart people set them up but then do not consider the average person is mildly retarded with a IQ of 79 so you need to have a civilization where the people are treated like live stock to get any longevity out of the system so you can bring some sort of lasting order.

Our rulers are sharper than most and figured this long ago.
Time to Hide!