Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Post by The »

Why ARE we obsessed with Kim Kardashian's behind? A small waist and big hips suggest a woman is smarter and more fertile, scientists claim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... l#comments
Kim Kardashian's nude photo shoot seems to be everywhere at moment.

The reality TV star bared her backside for the cover of Paper magazine, and the world immediately became obsessed.

While some are finding the attention amusing, there could be a scientific reasons why people can't stop talking about Kim's curvaceous backside.

Evolutionary scientists claim the male attraction to a large female bottom is due to an ingrained preference for women with a small 'waist to hip ratio.'

The waist-hip ratio is calculated by dividing the waist measurement by the hip size. The smaller the waist in relation to the hip, the more attractive a woman appears to a man.

Me personally, I dont really care for a big, phat, smelly ass.....After being around black women all my life, constantly bragging about their luscious stomach rolls, cellulite heaven and bootylicious ass, :roll: I prefer the opposite....I prefer my bitches to be petite and flat.... :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I like a more petite frame with curves. Nothing better than a big tit 4'11 spinner. unless she is 4'9 :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't know about being smarter, but having some span is nice. For me, I like a woman with some meat on her- if she's got wide hips, but is more or less flat with no musculature, I don't think it would click. Vida Guerra I think is hotter than Kim Kardashian. Salma Hayek (like in Desperado & Fools Rush In), Jennifer Love Hewitt (like in Heartbreakers & some of Ghost Whisperer), Catherine Zeta-Jones (like In Entrapment & Mask of Zorro)- all very sexy. I notice when a woman is IN shape, whatever shape she has looks better. I even notice that I notice other areas than the typical ones men tend to immediately go for- her back, her hips, etc... . I'm thinking the Mediterranean & south of the border would be good places to find women that look like that? And are the types to not see it as being a sell-out to think highly of a man & to raise her kids? And is, preferably, a good cook?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I only care for moderate intelligence....as long as the woman is feminine with a nice petitie bidy who can cook..Man Ill be a happy man...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I bet that gal can knock a maggot off a pile of sh it when she cuts loose. :oops:
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Last edited by The on December 21st, 2014, 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Its american whale quote="The"]Why ARE we obsessed with Kim Kardashian's behind? A small waist and big hips suggest a woman is smarter and more fertile, scientists claim

The reality TV star bared her backside for the cover of Paper magazine, and the world immediately became obsessed.

While some are finding the attention amusing, there could be a scientific reasons why people can't stop talking about Kim's curvaceous backside.

Evolutionary scientists claim the male attraction to a large female bottom is due to an ingrained preference for women with a small 'waist to hip ratio.'

The waist-hip ratio is calculated by dividing the waist measurement by the hip size. The smaller the waist in relation to the hip, the more attractive a woman appears to a man.

Me personally, I dont really care for a big, phat, smelly a**.....After being around black women all my life, constantly bragging about their luscious stomach rolls, cellulite heaven and bootylicious a**, :roll: I prefer the opposite....I prefer my bitches to be petite and flat.... :D[/quote]

Yet another BS story attempting to glamorize American
Sows. So all those bigassed skanks in the hood are geniuses and the petite Asian girls at UC Irvine are tards.
Its more american whale culture BS.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutWest wrote:Yet another BS story attempting to glamorize American
Sows. So all those bigassed skanks in the hood are geniuses and the petite Asian girls at UC Irvine are tards.
I agree, the media wants to glamorize "thick" women and trick men into believing that they are not only more attractive than thin women but they also smarter than thin women are. :roll:

I wouldn't touch a "thick" woman with a ten foot pole. I prefer women who are height, weight appropriate and who have hips and an ass but not a "buffalo butt." :mrgreen:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
OutWest wrote:Yet another BS story attempting to glamorize American
I agree, the media wants to glamorize "thick" women and trick men into believing that they are not only more attractive than thin women but they also smarter than thin women are. :roll:

I wouldn't touch a "thick" woman with a ten foot pole. I prefer women who are height, weight appropriate and who have hips and an a** but not a "buffalo butt." :mrgreen:
One study I read suggested woman are designed to carry lard in the bottom area to bath the childs brain in fat for better brain development but if this is the case would somebody please explain the black man ?
Last edited by Moretorque on December 21st, 2014, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

THEY SEEM SMART AS A MUG TO ME!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:Why ARE we obsessed with Kim Kardashian's behind? A small waist and big hips suggest a woman is smarter and more fertile, scientists claim

Me personally, I dont really care for a big, phat, smelly a**.....After being around black women all my life, constantly bragging about their luscious stomach rolls, cellulite heaven and bootylicious a**, :roll: I prefer the opposite....I prefer my bitches to be petite and flat.... :D

Did you come from a big fat stinky nigger butt?
Last edited by Moretorque on December 21st, 2014, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Nah...I came from the pink lady who my black dad rammed his Big Hard Black Cock in her reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllll good!!!! Whitey had a limp dick.....He wanted the dick up his ass!!!.....Must be the estrogen in the water....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:Nah...I came from the pink lady who my black dad rammed his Big Hard Black Cock in her reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllll good!!!! Whitey had a limp dick.....He wanted the dick up his a**!!!.....Must be the estrogen in the water....
Just asking, I love big nigger butt. :D
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I must say though, she does look kinda good in this pic....I do love a woman with long flowing hair and hoop earrings though....Im surprised she hasnt hit the wall....I would say she is a wall survivor....
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Fat arse just means fat arse.

How many wide-hipped Vietnamese women do you see? Viet girls are usually pretty smart. 100x smarter than most Murrikan skanks anyway.
Trying to be a better man