Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

gmm567 wrote:I've heard germany is real good for black guys and you don't have to be a thug. I've heard that from a black guy who lived there and did real well. Laid 10-15 women there in 8 months. I've also heard it from a military guy who said that around the bases--they just go bonkers for black guys.

I don't know about skinhead stuff. I don't think there is much of that going on. There's more in eastern germany because the economy is bad. It is something to be aware of, but I doubt you'll run into any trouble. I ran into a black guy at a youth hostel and found him to be real genuine and carefree. I suspect you might find more acceptance in Germany than here. They don't have a lot of blacks there, and the ones there aren't committing lots of violent crime.
I heard that skinheads be in the province of Saxony.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Report from Odessa, Ukraine- in this port city I am seeing Blacks and half blacks ( local born) men and women. The African Blacks are studying there. The half blacks are walking with white people and talking with them. A half black girl is working in a store. The consensus is- Blacks are not being bothered here. If there are half blacks, it means that interracial unions had taken place. And if African Blacks have been able to score with local gals, American blacks can do even better, I guess.
Kiev is another story, though. It is geographically closer to Russia. Same with ethnically Russian provinces in the East.
Conclusion: if you are Black, come to Odessa and hang out here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ladislav, that sounds delightful. I might have to check that out sometime.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

E_Irizarry wrote:Ladislav, that sounds delightful. I might have to check that out sometime.
One black student was working at a restaurant where I was eating at. It seems like people here do not have problems with Blacks. Gypsies are a different story though. In different places they have different hate lists. Blacks do not seem to be on that list on Black Sea Coast.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:If there are skinheads, they tend to be in poor towns and areas where males are frustrated and have nothing else to believe in. In Poland, I ran into them in a small town and saw a lot of swastikas painted in cement there. But not in big cities or touristy areas.
Which small town in Poland do you refer to?
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

ladislav wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Ladislav, that sounds delightful. I might have to check that out sometime.
One black student was working at a restaurant where I was eating at. It seems like people here do not have problems with Blacks. Gypsies are a different story though. In different places they have different hate lists. Blacks do not seem to be on that list on Black Sea Coast.
Hi guys.. you might look Estonia,, and your girl can travel easily to the U.S since Estonia is part of the European Union.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTyMtuXp9JQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tChFmgKr-2E

Winston, which country is good for short guys,, ??
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

You might want to ad Japan to the list of countries suitable for black guys. I found this four part video series of a black guy picking up japanese women on the street, its quite amusing. His japanese sidekick helps him chat with the "ladies". Most of the time he strikes out but he meets a few that seem to like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I4PHSkTWi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFmhOm8d3Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjim66ODM9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dTPL5CAz_I
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

What are the best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys to find wives????
I was looking at the post “Best /worst countries for black men???�, I found it very informative. There was a lot of good information in the responses. I noticed at least in Japan, the opportunities were driven by curiosity. So, Japanese chicks what to see what it is like being with a Black man. That is cool, but it got me to thinking (1) what Cities/Countries are most fertile for Black guys to find wives; and (2) what countries have the most educated wives for Black guys?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Hello CheckItOut,

I would say what type of women do you want? Quite honestly, if you ware looking for some of European origin, then you can try Eastern Europe. Western European girls are okay to date. I am trying to talk to this German women now (actually in Austria now). I would say too that the girls in Western European countries are not necessarily great for marriage as I have seen mothers of the women. It was not a good site.

Currently, I am spreading my wings to women in Eastern Europe. Honestly for an American black guy, it is not too hard to find a women in Scandinavia although those are really feminist countries. Women are slightly more domineering.

If you are looking for Asian women well... It depends. I guess for educated Asian women it would have to be in China near decent size cities, and/or Japan if you can find a Japanese girl who is educated and/or working for a decent job and not baito (part-time job).

The best person for China to ask is the user Terence. He is a black American from California living in China doing graphic design and animation. If you have a good talent in a field then you might be able to transfer that skill with you to a Asian country.

Lastly, if you are looking for a place in South America, I have heard you can do okay with Colombian, Brazilian (things are changing in a bad way but still better than America/Canada). Also, possibly Argentina. It depends.

Some black American users are trying eastern Europe. I was thinking about that there might be problems but blacks are doing well in some countries, I think some are Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and I guess what Ladislav mentioned about Ukraine and how things are changing for the better in culture relations.
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

Thank you Aozora13! First of all this site is amazing, just in so far as you can get a large amount of people’s opinions on a topic. It seems to me that this is technology that has been adapted to not the highest of brow uses, but in a way that is meaningful to a minority of people: Player, Horndogs and other decent men. =). It is a good question that you ask “what type of women do you want�. I was thinking after reading what folks have written that Race: African decent, European, Asian or Latino is certainly one way I could think about women, but what about formal education. I am not really sure of how to articulate what I mean about “smart women� or “ women with good educations� or� formal education�, but I want to use this forum if it is not objectionable to others here to parse it out. I met a German girl once and I do not recall if she dated black or not but she was friendly. She told me that in Germany they track there high school students into high and low tracks. The low track students learn a trade. The high track students go on to become professionals. Just for context she mentioned that students in the top track the Gymnasium ( although this just makes think of shooting hoops I think this is what the top track school is called in Germany) take Linear Algebra before they graduate. So that is like a kid in America taking Pre Calculus, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, and Linear Algebra . So the first of many questions is does anybody have any experience with German women who have graduated from the top track high school( I believe the gymnasium) schools dating blacks?
Aozora13 I would like to copy you response and respond to it, so that what you have written is included in what I am writing, but I do not know how to do that.

aozora13 wrote:Hello CheckItOut,

I would say what type of women do you want? Quite honestly, if you ware looking for some of European origin, then you can try Eastern Europe. Western European girls are okay to date. I am trying to talk to this German women now (actually in Austria now). I would say too that the girls in Western European countries are not necessarily great for marriage as I have seen mothers of the women. It was not a good site.

Currently, I am spreading my wings to women in Eastern Europe. Honestly for an American black guy, it is not too hard to find a women in Scandinavia although those are really feminist countries. Women are slightly more domineering.

If you are looking for Asian women well... It depends. I guess for educated Asian women it would have to be in China near decent size cities, and/or Japan if you can find a Japanese girl who is educated and/or working for a decent job and not baito (part-time job).

The best person for China to ask is the user Terence. He is a black American from California living in China doing graphic design and animation. If you have a good talent in a field then you might be able to transfer that skill with you to a Asian country.

Lastly, if you are looking for a place in South America, I have heard you can do okay with Colombian, Brazilian (things are changing in a bad way but still better than America/Canada). Also, possibly Argentina. It depends.

Some black American users are trying eastern Europe. I was thinking about that there might be problems but blacks are doing well in some countries, I think some are Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and I guess what Ladislav mentioned about Ukraine and how things are changing for the better in culture relations.
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

Thank you Aozora13! First of all this site is amazing, just in so far as you can get a large amount of people’s opinions on a topic. It seems to me that this is technology that has been adapted to not the highest of brow uses, but in a way that is meaningful to a minority of people: Player, Horndogs and other decent men. =). It is a good question that you ask “what type of women do you want�. I was thinking after reading what folks have written that Race: African decent, European, Asian or Latino is certainly one way I could think about women, but what about formal education. I am not really sure of how to articulate what I mean about “smart women� or “ women with good educations� or� formal education�, but I want to use this forum if it is not objectionable to others here to parse it out. I met a German girl once and I do not recall if she dated black or not but she was friendly. She told me that in Germany they track there high school students into high and low tracks. The low track students learn a trade. The high track students go on to become professionals. Just for context she mentioned that students in the top track the Gymnasium ( although this just makes think of shooting hoops I think this is what the top track school is called in Germany) take Linear Algebra before they graduate. So that is like a kid in America taking Pre Calculus, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, and Linear Algebra . So the first of many questions is does anybody have any experience with German women who have graduated from the top track high school( I believe the gymnasium) schools dating blacks?
Aozora13 I would like to copy you response and respond to it, so that what you have written is included in what I am writing, but I do not know how to do that.

aozora13 wrote:Hello CheckItOut,

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:......Lastly, if you are looking for a place in South America, I have heard you can do okay with Colombian, Brazilian (things are changing in a bad way but still better than America/Canada). Also, possibly Argentina. It depends.

How is BRazil changing for worse?

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:......Lastly, if you are looking for a place in South America, I have heard you can do okay with Colombian, Brazilian (things are changing in a bad way but still better than America/Canada). Also, possibly Argentina. It depends.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

E_Irizarry wrote:How is BRazil changing for worse?
The new Fast and The Furious was set in Brazil