Desperate AW Looking for "Nice Guy"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Desperate AW Looking for "Nice Guy"

Post by The »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49_QFcpbsxU

She seems sincere.... :D......Are any of you betas gonna bite? :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Desperate AW Looking for "Nice Guy"

Post by Taco »

Let me translate what she's trying to say.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

She wants a 'nice guy' so she can take his money and f**k some arsehole on the side.
Trying to be a better man
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49_QFcpbsxU

She seems sincere.... :D......Are any of you betas gonna bite? :lol:
Some other beta beat you to putting a ring on it. :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6F2l8AVpeI

Can you believe these two vids were made less than 2 years apart? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I haven't watched the video, but a lot of women looking for a 'nice guy' don't mean they are looking for a beta who will acquiesce to them whenever they give him a fitness test, doesn't take charge, and doesn't know how to set boundaries. That's a manosphere concept. They may mean a man who turns out to be a decent human being once they get to know him.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MrMan wrote:I haven't watched the video, but a lot of women looking for a 'nice guy' don't mean they are looking for a beta who will acquiesce to them whenever they give him a fitness test, doesn't take charge, and doesn't know how to set boundaries. That's a manosphere concept. They may mean a man who turns out to be a decent human being once they get to know him.
Oh stop Mr. Troll....you make no sense....Are you living in 2014?You know damn well why she wants a nice guy Now as opposed to then... :roll:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I got audio on this machine, and she does sound like she's following the manosphere stereotype.

I'm glad I went for a virgin--- not commenting on her of course, but on the stereotype. I didn't want a second-hand woman. If a young virgin woman says she wants a 'nice guy' that doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for a 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' who won't lead and lets her walk all over him. Nice guy can mean nice guy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:I haven't watched the video, but a lot of women looking for a 'nice guy' don't mean they are looking for a beta who will acquiesce to them whenever they give him a fitness test, doesn't take charge, and doesn't know how to set boundaries. That's a manosphere concept. They may mean a man who turns out to be a decent human being once they get to know him.
No, they don't. Western sluts don't like decent human beings.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston is a "nice guy" and couldn't get anywhere with women in the US. He went to Russia and the Philippines and didn't change his personality at all and he had no problems meeting girls and getting dates! :D

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MrMan wrote:women looking for a 'nice guy' don't mean they are looking for a beta who will acquiesce to them whenever they give him a fitness test
Believe it or not, but a lot of women are looking to marry a slave. That's in essence, what happened to my feminist sister. Otherwise, how can they build a dysfunctional empire, if the primary breadwinner isn't forced into acquiescing his paycheck over to the Misses. I know of plenty of nice guys, who're in the aforementioned arrangement, believing that that's a healthy relationship when it clearly isn't.

The women who're looking for the type of man you're talking about are also 'nice women'; you know, that rare 5% of the population who're basically married by the age of 22.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

@SParc....Its like after the age of 22-23, if you didnt find a good woman in university to marry, then your just left with the scraps...And American women scraps are like American car scraps, useless....