Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Cuba the next philippines

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

see i had to translate that and i shouldn't have to since spanish is not that hard to learn.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Cuba could be like Russian after the Cold War. There was a 10-year window from about 1992-2002 when any guy with a U.S. passport could get himself a model-quality Russian wife. Those days are OVER now.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:Cuba could be like Russian after the Cold War. There was a 10-year window from about 1992-2002 when any guy with a U.S. passport could get himself a model-quality Russian wife. Those days are OVER now.

speaking of which that may be another new alternative as russia is having another crashbut id be scared you can't escape if russia decides to become aggressive as a result and jails foreigners or something. Maybe in a few months it might look good as russian women humble themselves.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:Cuba could be like Russian after the Cold War. There was a 10-year window from about 1992-2002 when any guy with a U.S. passport could get himself a model-quality Russian wife. Those days are OVER now.

speaking of which that may be another new alternative as russia is having another crashbut id be scared you can't escape if russia decides to become aggressive as a result and jails foreigners or something. Maybe in a few months it might look good as russian women humble themselves.
Yeah, I'll keep an eye on Elena's models. I'll bet those women will get a lot less haughty in time :P
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Cuba, the next Philippines?

Yeah ironically by teh time i travel again it may not be asia with the best opportunity but russia or ukraine or cuba. Im sure ukraine is getting devastated by the clashes too. It will take some time before the effects and humblness kick in but maybe in a year russia will be a paradise.

Then all those guys who married those ugly dark tribal girls in phil will wish they had picked up a russian model during the collapse. :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

But how many of those marriages worked out longer term? Most of what I've heard from guys who married Russians in that era are still horror stories.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

You know once a country's girls become spoiled and aware of their beauty and value on the global market, it's done. Even if the country suffers a crash and goes way back in time economically, the girls will still be mostly entitled and spoiled. They may do certain things out of desperation but their intentions will be bad and it won't work out for very long. Consider Argentina after the currency crisis as one example. Maybe Greece more recently as another.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:

You know once a country's girls become spoiled and aware of their beauty and value on the global market, it's done. Even if the country suffers a crash and goes way back in time economically, the girls will still be mostly entitled and spoiled. They may do certain things out of desperation but their intentions will be bad and it won't work out for very long. Consider Argentina after the currency crisis as one example. Maybe Greece more recently as another.
Yeah I was thinking about it and im like those russian girls will just have devious minds. Probably a bad idea. I never heard many stories about argentina or greece in regards to expats or wife hunters?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:

Yeah I was thinking about it and im like those russian girls will just have devious minds. Probably a bad idea. I never heard many stories about argentina or greece in regards to expats or wife hunters?
Those girls are not easy to even get dates with. Roosh on his first Latam trip did very badly in Argentina even though he had a blast in Brazil. I still believe Filipinas are on average the nicest girls to men hands down. And they tend to take marriage and family seriously and often have a humble easygoing attitude.

Tall attractive leggy Russian women absolutely know they are at the top of the beauty hierarchy and as a result feel very entitled and that men should be grateful just to be in their company.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

too many sexpats and bargirls and professional online dating hoes in phil ruining it. They are only nice cause they are professional whores to the foreigner. Im off to indonesia where there is less competition and less long term sexpats and sex tourist.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:too many sexpats and bargirls and professional online dating hoes in phil ruining it. They are only nice cause they are professional whores to the foreigner. Im off to indonesia where there is less competition and less long term sexpats and sex tourist.
OK but there are also still plenty of good girls and virgins in Philippines. Maybe Indo is good but according to what Falcon has written, it will be more challenging for a guy like you due to language, culture, and religion. And I think it is the most purely Malay country in terms of looks. Thai has the most mixing (mainly with Chinese) followed by Philippines (westerners and Chinese) and Malaysia has a substantial Chinese population. Indo has a bit of mixing with Dutch and Chinese but I think it generally has the darkest and shortest girls of the countries just mentioned.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:too many sexpats and bargirls and professional online dating hoes in phil ruining it. They are only nice cause they are professional whores to the foreigner. Im off to indonesia where there is less competition and less long term sexpats and sex tourist.
OK but there are also still plenty of good girls and virgins in Philippines. Maybe Indo is good but according to what Falcon has written, it will be more challenging for a guy like you due to language, culture, and religion. And I think it is the most purely Malay country in terms of looks. Thai has the most mixing (mainly with Chinese) followed by Philippines (westerners and Chinese) and Malaysia has a substantial Chinese population. Indo has a bit of mixing with Dutch and Chinese but I think it generally has the darkest and shortest girls of the countries just mentioned.

I probably wont look for a wife in indonesia cause its a pain in the ass to stay there more than a month or 2. But im gonna check it out for curiosity sake and tourism and you never know. Im not looking for a wife right now im just gonna go sightseeing and pass out jesus tracks and go to church or something and just experience adventure. I dont want a wife right now Ive decided.

Interesting enough 1/3 of the chinese indonesias are christian so if I seek the christians in indonesia im likely to hit a christian chinese than in a country like phil where I dont even know what they are there? I know when i was looking online dating site there were just as many beautiful christian indonesians as filipinas and maybe its cause many of them have some mixed chinese blood (even if its only a little bit).

Indonesians are far more protestant than philippines. Only about 2 or 3 percent are that in phil (the rest are cults like mormons or iglesio or catholic). plus in sheer number the populatin is 2.5 times that of phil (and less are abroad as a percentage of their workforce).

Unfortunately its VERY hard for me to find a woman in phil cause most are catholic. And i dont want to go wife hunting in a church. Its awkward and nto easy and most of them are not hot in the church anyways nor would i click with most. Much easier to scan online dating sites but in phil its rare to find a protestant. I think i found a couple but they were flaky or sketchy or ugly.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on December 21st, 2014, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:

Interesting enough 1/3 of the chinese indonesias are christian so if I seek the christians in indonesia im likely to hit a christian chinese than in a country like phil where I dont even know what they are there? I know when i was looking online dating site there were just as many beautiful christian indonesians as filipinas and maybe its cause many of them have some mixed chinese blood (even if its only a little bit).

Indonesians are far more protestant than philippines. Only about 2 or 3 percent are that in phil (the rest are cults like mormons or iglesio or catholic). plus in sheer number the populatin is 2.5 times that of phil (and less are abroad as a percentage of their workforce).
What do you have against Iglesia? They are pretty strict and tend to keep each other in line, a lot more so than typical Catholic Filipinos.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
Rock wrote:

What do you have against Iglesia? They are pretty strict and tend to keep each other in line, a lot more so than typical Catholic Filipinos.
I dont care how strict they are. If they aren't gonna convert away from iglesio I dont want any part of them. I edited my prior post but basically when searching online msot of the girls are catholic and its a waste looking for protestant. Indonesia very few guys are searching for long term relationships and since many of the christians there are protestant id be a lot better off looking there for a wife. But the problem is i dont want to live in indonesia (phil is better i think). The girl would ahve to be quite special for me to consider indonesia or to import her. Thats why im not in a hurry to find a wife cause honestly I dont think any girl is worthy of it. LOL

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”