Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Evolution Debunked - Lies, Impossibility, No Proof

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

The presentation isn't the greatest but I would watch it all the way through very informative. Satan is the father of lies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Evolution Debunked

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

around 48 minutes he shows proof of how the grand canyon one side is higher than the other so it couldn't have happened the way scientist say and how carbon dating are wrong (for example the c14 is increasing hasn't hit equilibrium which shows that the earth must be less than 30,000)

also here is someones theory from another website
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/ca ... the-bible/

What role might the Genesis Flood have played in the amount of carbon? The Flood would have buried large amounts of carbon from living organisms (plant and animal) to form today’s fossil fuels (coal, oil, etc.). The amount of fossil fuels indicates there must have been a vastly larger quantity of vegetation in existence prior to the Flood than exists today. This means that the biosphere just prior to the Flood might have had 500 times more carbon in living organisms than today. This would further dilute the amount of 14C and cause the 14C/12C ratio to be much smaller than today.

If that were the case, and this C-14 were distributed uniformly throughout the biosphere, and the total amount of biosphere C were, for example, 500 times that of today’s world, the resulting C-14/C-12 ratio would be 1/500 of today’s level....7

When the Flood is taken into account along with the decay of the magnetic field, it is reasonable to believe that the assumption of equilibrium is a false assumption.

Because of this false assumption, any age estimates using 14C prior to the Flood will give much older dates than the true age. Pre-Flood material would be dated at perhaps ten times the true age.

other interesting information

http://www.icr.org/article/292
http://creationwiki.org/Carbon-14_dating
http://creationwiki.org/Geological_column
http://creationwiki.org/Fossil_sorting
http://creationwiki.org/Anomalous_fossils
http://www.creationliberty.com/articles ... lution.php

"The intelligent layman has long suspected circular reasoning in the use of rocks to date fossils and fossils to date rocks... The geologist has never bothered to think of a good reply, feeling the explanations are not worth the trouble as long as the work brings results."
-J.E. O'Rourke, American Journal of Science, J.D. & E.S. Dana, Vol 276, 1976, p. 47
In case you did not understand what he just said, allow me translate:
"Yes, we use illogical circular reasoning to create the geologic column. However, if these lies get people to believe in evolution, it's an acceptable means to an end."

Some people may be shocked that the American Journal of Science would publish such a thing, but I praise the Lord Jesus Christ when they do, because at least they're being honest. Other evolutionists will object to my layman's translation of what was said, but here is another quote from the same publication by the same author to clarify:
"The charge of circular reasoning in stratigraphy can be handled in several ways. It can be ignored, as not the proper concern of the public. It can be denied, by calling down the Law of Evolution. It can be admitted, as a common practice... Or it can be avoided, by pragmatic reasoning."
-J.E. O'Rourke, American Journal of Science, J.D. & E.S. Dana, Vol 276, 1976, p. 54
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great easy to understand video presentation debunking Evolution and explaining with sheer logic why Evolution is not a fact and not scientific. Makes a lot of sense and will put Evolutionists to shame.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Great easy to understand video presentation debunking Evolution and explaining with sheer logic why Evolution is not a fact and not scientific. Makes a lot of sense and will put Evolutionists to shame.

Good video Winston. There are a lot of holes in the theory of evolution, that is why it is just called a 'theory.'

Liberals love to cram the 'theory of evolution' down peoples throat. If you question them on anything regarding evolution, they become very upset and defensive.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

That was weak. I didn't see a single debunking fact in that video. That's 36 minutes you owe me Winston.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Great easy to understand video presentation debunking Evolution and explaining with sheer logic why Evolution is not a fact and not scientific. Makes a lot of sense and will put Evolutionists to shame.

Mr. Wu, I am not real keen of how nature has worked it's magic myself but I believe with your vision we can achieve much better. I say we get StarChild to warp us all out of here for a bit then have you push and manipulate the nuke button to melt it all down to molten goo then you can reshape it in your image that you see fit for humanity. Then you could beam us all back.

Like shaping pizza doe you can then create a flat earth complete with cliffs on all edges so we drop off into empty outer space forever if we don't listen to the gods, of course the head God will be Mr. Winston Wu himself and the new world will be Wu World.
Last edited by Moretorque on November 12th, 2015, 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Seeker wrote:That was weak. I didn't see a single debunking fact in that video. That's 36 minutes you owe me Winston.
I don't believe you watched it. There were many debunking points in it. Evolution is not scientific because science is based on observation and experimentation. Evolution does not qualify in that and cannot even be demonstrated even on a micro scale. So there's no reason to suppose it works on a macro scale. Mutations are usually not advantageous. And DNA does not add information out of nowhere and that has never has been demonstrated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Seeker wrote:That was weak. I didn't see a single debunking fact in that video. That's 36 minutes you owe me Winston.
I don't believe you watched it. There were many debunking points in it. Evolution is not scientific because science is based on observation and experimentation. Evolution does not qualify in that and cannot even be demonstrated even on a micro scale. So there's no reason to suppose it works on a macro scale. Mutations are usually not advantageous. And DNA does not add information out of nowhere and that has never has been demonstrated.
Life is changing all the time around you everyday slightly, now multiply that by billions of years. Usually Asians are very well versed in the sciences but Winston appears to be the typical American of these days, unfortunately the mainstream west has rubbed off on him.

The scary thing is there attempt to bring us back to a ignorant non educated feudalist society of the ignorant dopes seems to be working quite well.
Last edited by Moretorque on November 12th, 2015, 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Exactly. It is another lie to explain away God. They want to pretend that God doesnt exist. So they invent the Big Bang, evolution and Outer Space. All of these serve to explain away God's existence. It is part of the devil's plan, and he is succeeding.

These same people think the government is full of crap, but they believe in government supported lies through the public fool system. ahaha hahahahah ahahahahahaha Idiots. :mrgreen:
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Exactly. It is another lie to explain away God. They want to pretend that God doesnt exist. So they invent the Big Bang, evolution and Outer Space. All of these serve to explain away God's existence. It is part of the devil's plan, and he is succeeding.

These same people think the government is full of crap, but they believe in government supported lies through the public fool system. ahaha hahahahah ahahahahahaha Idiots. :mrgreen:

look government was created by man period, so it is mans image you are looking at in front of you. It's fools such as yourself is why we cannot change the world and why our rulers do what they do and get away with it.

Education on the bible, you are the one who does not understand it. Dad left us a note, it's right in front of your face. Genesis 3:20 which is 3 pages in, And Adam called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living. How could Eve be the mother of all living if she has not given birth yet ? not only that it say's all living which means she made all alive.

The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, get it ?, it's mother !

I suggest you take a closer look at the bible preferably one of the ones where they have not made gender changes to it and destroyed the real story for the people who can actually think outside the box.

It starts on page 3 and then keeps going, every chapter leaves arrows that point to MOMMY!
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

look government was created by man period, so it is mans image you are looking at in front of you. It's fools such as yourself is why we cannot change the world and why our rulers do what they do and get away with it.

Education on the bible, you are the one who does not understand it. Dad left us a note, it's right in front of your face. Genesis 3:20 which is 3 pages in, And Adam called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living. How could Eve be the mother of all living if she has not given birth yet ? not only that it say's all living which means she made all alive.

The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, get it ?, it's mother !

I suggest you take a closer look at the bible preferably one of the ones where they have not made gender changes to it and destroyed the real story for the people who can actually think outside the box.

It starts on page 3 and then keeps going, every chapter leaves arrows that point to MOMMY!
At first I admired your posts. I thought you were thoughtful and insightful but with an opinion completely opposite to mine, which I actually respect.

Don't go getting overly emotional. Keep your feelings in check. This is only an online forum. No need for you to get upset over anything I've written. My opinion is just that. You don't need to take it personally, unless of course you choose to. ;)

I don't accept your interpretation of the Bible. You are an unsaved person. As an unsaved person, you can not understand the Bible or anything about God's word, unfortunately. Therefore I will not listen to anything you have to say on the subject.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:I used to be a creationist, then I was an atheist (unfortunately) and now I'm not sure. I believe God exists, but I don't think God can be comprehended by the mind of man. Evolution is real, although the issue is whether or not abiogenesis is factual or not. The details in the ToE are not ultimately about speciation, though that is one level of it. But of course it has only been observed on small scales, like fruit flies speciating if I remember correctly. Of course we haven't observed macro-evolution throughout history, so that's why evolution is a theory and not a law.

Anyway, looking back on what I used to believe through the years, I think people tend to make things more complicated than they need to be.
If a fruit fly produces another fruit fly, is that speciation? You can call them by a different species name, but it seems to me that if a fly produces another fly, that isnt evolution. That is procreation. When a fruit fly turns into a grasshopper or some new type of animal we've never even heard of before, then we can say that evolution is true.

The infamous example they like to present are moths on trees turning from white to black and calling that evolution. No, that isnt evolution. A minor change in phenotype is not evolution. Of course they redefine evolution to mean basically any change over a long period of time, but that is a nonsensical definition meant to encompass anything. Then you have to use your imagination and imagine this slow change happening over billions of years (as if the world has existed for more than 6300 years), rather than working on the real scientific principles of observation (imagination instead of observation + billions of years = facts in the minds of scientists).

They got everyone watching Star Trek, Star Wars and Superman, so they think this world of fiction is really true. <slaps knee>
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You should also realize that evolution is racist. Every race basically evolved from black people. Evolution is supposed to be an improvement of some kind. It goes from apes then to blacks and then to everyone else. Darwin himself even considered blacks to be a human-like ape species rather than a member of the human race. He calls them the anthromorphous apes, which include the actual apes and blacks according to his definition. So stop going around saying civilization was started by blacks and that blacks were the first humans. Evolution disrespects black people as much as it does apes.