Orangutan Rights

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Orangutan Rights

Post by fschmidt »

http://rt.com/news/216551-orangutan-arg ... man-right/

This may upset Cornfed, but I support orangutan rights. I personally see little difference between orangutans and most of humanity.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Orangutan Rights

Post by Moretorque »

As long as they don't force us to get on a school bus with each other and go to class together Cornfed may be able to tolerate it. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe you've been exposed to some very hairy and stinky sectors of humanity.

I went to a zoo a while back and there were a couple of orangutans right up by the edge of the cage going at it. He'd finish, and she'd move her head down there to get him ready again, I guess. Fortunately, certain parts were covered by the doorframe. They sure did stink.

The organutan was in there with a female about 20 years younger, ready to go. He was laying back and seemed relax and like he was enjoying himself. They didn't seem ashamed at the humans who kept walking by.

I left those two stinky orangutans so they could do there thing. If the courts treat them like humans, the orangutans there could be arrested for indecent exposure, and they could put them behind bars. Wait, that is where they were. If they treat them like humans, there would be no more orangutans in zoos. That's sad, but pairs should find some privacy then for what they do if they are in the zoo. But then visitors might never see them.

Orangutan means 'jungle man' or 'man of the forest'. Maybe the judge took their name a bit too literally.

I'm against equating animals with humans. We are dominant over all the animals. We can eat animals, and we shouldn't stand for them eating us. I don't mind protecting certain species. Organutans are generally gentle and intelligent animals. I am not against someone killing an endangered tiger if the tiger endangers the human in some way. Or snakes for that matter.

I don't think someone should get years in prison for hurting an animal, not if he owns it or can recompense the owner.
Last edited by MrMan on December 22nd, 2014, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:http://rt.com/news/216551-orangutan-arg ... man-right/

This may upset Cornfed, but I support orangutan rights. I personally see little difference between orangutans and most of humanity.

I would infer that you are meaning supporting orangutan
Rights is similar to supporting free speech for Cornfed. Good point.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If genetic engineers manage to make orangutans reproductively compatible with humans we will have another invasive pest species similar to blacks on our hands.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Put'em in the coliseum.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 22nd, 2014, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You know what would be a funny prank. If you taught a bunch of orangutans to speak some imitation of human language, insisted they were people, dressed them in people clothes, had elaborate systems to support them living imitation people lives, had them act in sitcoms where they were depicted as an improved version of middle class humans, forced corporations to give them high paying jobs and pretend they were good at them, convinced human females that male orangutans were not ugly, stinking, violent apes but rather attractive men they should have sex with, and so forth.

On second thought, a version of that prank has already been tried, and the results were not all that funny.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing about it Cornfed is people are to stupid to see they are being played bad under the current situation, they have no idea they are living in the most socially engineered environment here in the states ever seen world wide. You try and explain it to people and they are like you are crazy or something.

And by the way Merry X mas!
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

First blacks, then orangutans, now chimps. Where will it end?
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/21/c ... /21174759/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:First blacks, then orangutans, now chimps. Where will it end?
The current trajectory is for humans to de-evolve to the level of chimps. Then we will have true equality with our primate brothers.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The devolve part is for most of humanity the break away civilization has plans for themselves to go forward.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:First blacks, then orangutans, now chimps. Where will it end?
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/21/c ... /21174759/
In other words...they are like about 50% of the voting population....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
The current trajectory is for humans to de-evolve to the level of chimps. Then we will have true equality with our primate brothers.

Sorry but i cant watch torture videos, I'll take your word and theirs.

Let me just comment, the old-school Catholic theology is that when Man fell, the whole World fell in a sense. Sinfulness in man is reflected sometimes in nasty phenomena from other species.

In other words, this shit is not natural, it is not the way it is supposed to be, it is not the way it has to be.

And thank God, it is not the way it WILL be.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."