Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Post by MrMan »

Recently, one of the posters on the forum was temporarily banned for promoting the burning of widows.

It irks me to see Feminists complain about 'misogyny' whenever a man points out the differences between men and women are the advantages of men being in charge in a relationship. It's a very over-used word by Feminists.

But I do believe that misogyny actually exists, especially after reading posts from certain posters on this forum.

So let's talk about this. Isn't it a good thing for a man to marry a woman and actually love her and want to do what is best for her? Shouldn't a single man love his mother, grandmother, aunts, sisters, and nieces? Shouldn't a married man love all those family members plus his wife and daughters?

Men are supposed to love women, protect them, guide them, and care for them. That's a good thing, and the way a man should be. Can we all agree on that?

There are posters whose words on the forum indicate that they hate women. They want to use them for sex, but actually hate women. I think the darker side of the manosphere can engender those kinds of feelings. When you look at women and only see them as valuable based on looks (1 to 10 scale), how good they are in bed, and how well they can cook, you can actually ate them but just see these traits as valuable. A man who actually loves his wife and other women is a better man than one who doesn't. Even from a selfish point of view, life is a lot more enjoyable if you actually love your wife and other women than if you don't.

Wanting to use women for sex is also unloving. If you are willing to marry a woman and take care of her for life, that can be a loving thing. But if some of the research on the manosphere is right and the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced, then using a woman for sex is an unloving thing. It can hurt her in the future. You could also be giving a woman the power to kill your baby or raise your baby without you knowing it existed.

Can we all agree that it is a good thing to love women?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:Recently, one of the posters on the forum was temporarily banned for promoting the burning of widows.

It irks me to see Feminists complain about 'misogyny' whenever a man points out the differences between men and women are the advantages of men being in charge in a relationship. It's a very over-used word by Feminists.

But I do believe that misogyny actually exists, especially after reading posts from certain posters on this forum.

So let's talk about this. Isn't it a good thing for a man to marry a woman and actually love her and want to do what is best for her? Shouldn't a single man love his mother, grandmother, aunts, sisters, and nieces? Shouldn't a married man love all those family members plus his wife and daughters?

Men are supposed to love women, protect them, guide them, and care for them. That's a good thing, and the way a man should be. Can we all agree on that?

There are posters whose words on the forum indicate that they hate women. They want to use them for sex, but actually hate women. I think the darker side of the manosphere can engender those kinds of feelings. When you look at women and only see them as valuable based on looks (1 to 10 scale), how good they are in bed, and how well they can cook, you can actually ate them but just see these traits as valuable. A man who actually loves his wife and other women is a better man than one who doesn't. Even from a selfish point of view, life is a lot more enjoyable if you actually love your wife and other women than if you don't.

Wanting to use women for sex is also unloving. If you are willing to marry a woman and take care of her for life, that can be a loving thing. But if some of the research on the manosphere is right and the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced, then using a woman for sex is an unloving thing. It can hurt her in the future. You could also be giving a woman the power to kill your baby or raise your baby without you knowing it existed.

Can we all agree that it is a good thing to love women?
As obvious as it might seem to agree with you, the
men you are referring to would likely differ with you.
These degenerates see themselves as heroic.
As one put it, if you won't discuss mass murder, throwing acid in women's faces and such as serious options, you are not capable of adult discussion.

The good thing is that even the dumbest of women will likely run from these cretins, and they will have to be content with throwing acid on their blow-up doll or lighting their sheep-wife on fire.
Last edited by OutWest on December 23rd, 2014, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Most women are shallow pieces of sh it, Anatol is correct but we should use the nukes and burn'em all and sort it out afterwards because trying to separate the good ones from the bad is to difficult.
Time to Hide!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

If i have to settle on sex issue then why bother marrying? I dont want kids and I enjoy traveling and doing other things.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Moretorque

So burn all the women in your family, my family, and so on? A woman carried you for 9 months. How could you say such a thing?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

OutWest wrote:
MrMan wrote: The good thing is that even the dumbest of women will likely run from these cretins, and they will have to be content with throwing acid on their blow-up doll or lighting their sheep-wife on fire.
Or they can go post on an Internet discussion forum about how American, European, etc. women won't have anything to do with them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote: History with all of its trials and errors has shown us what behaviors we need to practice: women must remain virgins until marriage and faithful thereafter, men must be allowed prostitution as a sexual outlet, adultery (women being unfaithful to their husbands and men sleeping with other mens' wives) must be punished severely (i.e. death penalty), and so on.

No point in talking above love until the behavior of humanity is addressed. If the lot of humanity is immoral (wants to f**k over everyone else and cause the most harm possible) then it is pointless to talk about love.
Men who sleep with prostitutes don't deserve virgins. That's not good morals. If you sleep with a prostitute, you could get her pregnant with your child, which you don't raise or know about. She could even kill it and you would have, not only no legal recourse, but also no influence or say. Sleeping with your wife could give you a fat juicy STD to take home to your wife.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Thats rather self righteous thing to say. A virgin is a sinner all the same. A good man who has slept with prostitutes deserves a virgin just as much as a virgin guy IMO.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

This is just a platform for Mr Man to white knight for American women....
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Love & protect them yes, but I don't think guiding them would be a good thing. Maybe it's more like "taking an interest in your family."

Take someone wanting what's best for her (whether that's a man in her life or not): An important point is that "best" (as in "best for them") is a question of the SUITABILITY, not the "GRADE." It's a major thing that a lot of men miss & then there's a whole back & forth about "Oh, I love you and I just want what's best for you" & she says "I know that, but (whatever else that doesn't make the point about suitability or that makes it very subtlely).

Another thing is that caring for her sometimes means NOT doing things for her, because it gets to the point where you're inadvertantly editing her out of her own life. She might appreciate the concern & plenty of the actual efforts, but a lot of guys have something of a "mental formula" approach to doing things- instead of a situational one that hits whatever things happen to be at the time.

Some men (and this can be especially true of military men or people that grew up in military families) have a "doctrine bound" mentality. They have a prescribed manner of doing things & any deviation from it is not performed. This can actually be even if it kills them, so they'd likely follow the same pattern even when it's going to royally screw up their relationship. Not really limited to the military at all, it's just a a somewhat military term & it definitely applies there- it's just an apt phrasing for the situation.

Arrogance is very commonly a factor in all of this. Fear can be a factor, too- like someone that is so scared of getting into a car crash that they keep such a tight hold on the steering wheel that they drive like shit & crash into something. There's a great song by .38 Special that's actually called "Hold On Loosely."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm from India....Actually, I made a mistake in mentioning to him about burning of widows in India during a debate sometime back and how India did not had the greatest culture and he twisted it and took it his own way.

Sati Culture was cruel, inhumane and evil. If you are a human being, you wouldn't support it. Some caste in India practiced it..NOT ALL...This anatol retard does not have a clue about India, How caste system works...how it was molded to fit the elites and make slaves.

Not everyone Practiced Sati....some did...and it was because of Greed to keep all the wealth on patriarchal side, even without Sati, women were Suppressed in India for a long time, however, during the Gupta period like 5000 years back...women were free....
The respect of women went up and down as the wealth of India changed.

Anatroll is beyond repair...don't believe what he writes...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The wrote:This is just a platform for Mr Man to white knight for American women....
I suspected I might get a negative comment from you if I started a thread on caring about women as human beings.

My wife is not American. I think it's tough to find a decent, caring wife in America. Not impossible, but tough. The majority of single women in the US, IMO, would probably not make good wives unless they change a lot. But my mother, sisters, and daughters are American citizens, so I'm not totally against American women.

The, do you love and care about your mother?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Thats rather self righteous thing to say. A virgin is a sinner all the same. A good man who has slept with hoes deserves a virgin just as much as a virgin guy IMO.
Lots of good things we get are grace, not really deserved. I hope I get treated better than I deserve.

But there is still something to the idea of being deserving or undeserving. I'm thinking of a king who was weighed in the balance and found wanting. Some people are undeserving.

Surely, you can see that there is something not right about a man going out and fornicating it up, and thinking he deserves a girl who hasn't ever fornicated.