100 percent foolproof ways to catch a filipina cheating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

100 percent foolproof ways to catch a filipina cheating

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Never trust a filipina or any other girl you met abroad. NEVER. Verify everything and you're an idiot if you dont.

Ive used or was prepared to use most of these tactics. These tactics are even more vital if its a barhoe or dating site slut.

Guarantee you every single filipina will be caught by at least 2 of these. You dont need to use all these and depends on whether you met her online and how much her offline vs online presence is

1) Sign up a fake facebook or dating site profile with an average looking guy and a very handsome guy. Message her and offer to meet her. In another offer her cash for sex.

2) Keylog your laptop. This works when your there or not there back in your country. I used this technique and it gave me valuable info. Facebook will detect your last login location and computer and if you use a different computer it will block you and may tip off the girl and the only way you can remove it is if you login to the laptop she had been on. This was 2 years ago though they may have changed the technique. Im not sure if clearing cookies though will leave the ability to login facebook or not. When i did it my cookies weren't cleared luckily. but i know facebook has a list in their security giving "active logins".
If you want to get into the facebook i would test while you are in the country to see if it works and if you go home leave the cookies on from your login to her account right before you go home.

This also works for dateinasia or other low key dating sites. yahoo email and other email accounts will flag you if you use different ip but you may be able to get in if she doesn't have a backup email or cellphone number listed on the account when it detects an "unusual location" or a computer it doesn't normally recognize. It will send an email to their inbox also so make sure you delete that.

3) Pay someone to follow her. Befriend someone at the hotel or apartment you live and xoom them money if they have proof of pictures of wrong doing. If you're in angeles they have detectives.

4) Did your girlfriend delete her profile? or are you back in america and not sure if she has created a new account while pretending she is not using the old one? Chances are she made a new one or has multiple ones. Every few days search by city and her age range and sex. You usually will spot a new profile pop up.

many girls also have multiple facebook accounts. That will be hard to find. Maybe use google image search detection to see if you can find it but its unlikely. If she gave you a different email then the one for her facebook put the other email into the search box and you can find her "alternate facebook account".

Now if your like me i would go one step further and search the foreigners on her friends list and see if you see alternate facebook accounts of her as friends with them. See they can hide it with you but if they are talking to other foreigners you may see their alternate accounts with them. Chances are they wont have said foreigners with their "real" and fake together at the same time but you never know if they are messy in the trail they leave and accidentally have a foreigner on both. Its worth a try.

5) Call people on her phone contacts without her knowing. If a white sounding guy answers the phone and its supposed to be Cousin Juan you're screwed.

6) Follow her yourself

7) Write permanent ink on her ass something really bad if you suspect she is going somewhere to see someone. If she suddenly changes her mind and doesn't want to go or washes it off it means she has something to hide.

8) If she has lots of foreigners on her facebook thats a huge red flag. Even if she doesn't i would still do this. Start looking at all theprofiles of the foreigners on her list. Look at their pictures. You may cross a picture of them together you never know. YOu may also find a comment left by her on his profile that is suspect. You could also talk to said foreigners to see if you got any info. Dont say who you are.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on December 23rd, 2014, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: 100 percent foolproof ways to catch a filipina cheating

Post by Banano »

If you met her online there is 99% chance that she has already dated foreigners and she will find it hard to resist any handsome white man who starts talking to her even if you think shes your gf.

Most of them never delete dating accounts after meeting their man, upgrade is always welcome.

Its easy to test this online, create a fake account of good looking white businessman and start talking, say something that you are in process of opening a bar or restaurant and i guarantee they will drop panties.

If she is not online then get some handsome man to approach her, spit out game and see what happens.

In thailand i found that girls who have foreign bfs are easiest to fck but requires some game, tell them you buying condo and/or setting up biz, it works as they see potential. Being good looking and in shape is advantage of course.
it helps if you stay there for longer period of time, you cant just rock up for a 2 week vacation and try to bs them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:If you met her online there is 99% chance that she has already dated foreigners and she will find it hard to resist any handsome white man who starts talking to her even if you think shes your gf.

Most of them never delete dating accounts after meeting their man, upgrade is always welcome.

Its easy to test this online, create a fake account of good looking white businessman and start talking, say something that you are in process of opening a bar or restaurant and i guarantee they will drop panties.

If she is not online then get some handsome man to approach her, spit out game and see what happens.

In thailand i found that girls who have foreign bfs are easiest to fck but requires some game, tell them you buying condo and/or setting up biz, it works as they see potential. Being good looking and in shape is advantage of course.
it helps if you stay there for longer period of time, you cant just rock up for a 2 week vacation and try to bs them.
LOL to be fair if a hotter girl started messaging me id probably dump said girlfriend too UNLESS i knew my current gf was marriage material. Seriously. Why would you pass up an opportunity for a flimsy girl that you may or may not marry. So i dont blame a girl for wanting to upgrade, but then youll know you weren't here special one in her life.

Also lets keep in mind that they also have facebook with a bunch of foreigners who will give her compliments. So even if they close their dating site it may be guys who randomly found her or seen her before on the dating site or something and they could hook up that way. I dont trust a girl with lots of foreigner guys on her facebook. If she has a bunch of foreigners it means she either has hooked up with them OR she will hook up with them fater you go home.

There was a youtuber talking about some sexpat conning the girls into him opening a bar or something. It must be successful cause the girl believed his story till the pinoy told her otherwise and im sure hes been doing it awhile. Im not into story telling cause its wrong and also they could get revenge in a variety of ways. I actually want to enjoy my stay in said countries not make enemies.

the current gf actually deleted hers about 2 weeks after i came. I never deleted mine and didn't login but i later cheated on her but i knew we weren't compatible. She later made a new profile which she then deleted a month ago for some reason ( i never mentioned it). but i saw a new profile lately while she was asking me for money. Its ok though cause I been giving her money not cause i expect anything in return but I did it as a friend.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Nothing wrong with telling them stories, they lie all the time especially ones who date foreigners, they will call you handsome, tell you that they are in love, lie about their real notch count(100% of women never tell the truth about this, fact) and many other things

Yes Facebook is very very dangerous, if she has many foreigners friends you can safely assume that she is on a loose side and has hypergamous tendencies
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:Nothing wrong with telling them stories, they lie all the time especially ones who date foreigners, they will call you handsome, tell you that they are in love, lie about their real notch count(100% of women never tell the truth about this, fact) and many other things

Yes Facebook is very very dangerous, if she has many foreigners friends you can safely assume that she is on a loose side and has hypergamous tendencies

yeah my gf still kept denying about the black guy she met and said she just seen him at the hotel and left cause he had girls. I highly doubt that cause i saw a hugging picture and all. I think she was b.s. but when we went to the hotel she didn't even want to kiss at first even though we had talked online for awhile before meeting. She didnt b.s me about other things like handsome or anything like most girls do. She wasn't the type to stroke your ego like all the other ones that stroke your ego that is typical among foreigner dating filipinas or bargirls.

I hate day game but it almost seems like you have to do it or go to the province to find a decent woman. I hate the province cause the hotels are nonexistent or expensive in teh backwoods.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: These tactics are even more vital if its a barhoe or dating site slut.
Hopefully, you'll figure out if a Filipina is a slut long before you meet her, its not hard to tell. If she is a slut why are you dating her? The problem is sluts are the only women most guys are interested in. The guy acts totally surprised when she takes his money and runs off with someone else. I've seen it happen countless times.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: These tactics are even more vital if its a barhoe or dating site slut.
Hopefully, you'll figure out if a Filipina is a slut long before you meet her, its not hard to tell. If she is a slut why are you dating her? The problem is sluts are the only women most guys are interested in. The guy acts totally surprised when she takes his money and runs off with someone else. I've seen it happen countless times.
you can't always tell before meeting unless your going after a virgin or very religious girl then you might have a better clue but you really can't know till you get there.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
you can't always tell before meeting unless your going after a virgin or very religious girl then you might have a better clue but you really can't know till you get there.
Here's how I can tell the difference between sluts and non-sluts.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

First girl is a slut too.

If i showed you a picture of my gf pic on the dating site or even better of the nurse girl you would think nice girl. But they would sleep with any foreigner that had cash.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I'll never deal with filipinas again, the dirty rat whores. I agree with the OP - VERIFY HER INTEGRITY AT EVERY STEP! REGARDLESS if she's a bar hoe or not. If you don't, you're a f***ing idiot.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

C.J. wrote:I'll never deal with filipinas again, the dirty rat whores. I agree with the OP - VERIFY HER INTEGRITY AT EVERY STEP! REGARDLESS if she's a bar hoe or not. If you don't, you're a f***ing idiot.
I should add that often times its not even worth the trouble going through all this. OFten if you knw there is no future with this girl or your on the fence its not even worth doing most of this stuff (or any of it). If you're thinking of marrying her or think it someday could lead to that I would definitely do some of these techniques.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Filipinas cheat on you because they don't love you which is the same reason you cheat on them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:Filipinas cheat on you because they don't love you which is the same reason you cheat on them.

moreso with women then men. A guy can love a women and still cheat cause everyone makes mistakes but guys are more likely to fall into tempation cause by instinct we are programmed to want to be with many hot women. When a woman does it it mean she definitely never loved you.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Problem with filipinas is that they'll screw just about anyone at anytime given the chance. The Philippines' economy is in the toilet, so that explains their females' lack of general integrity.

I won't even consider going to that place now, as the westerners f***ed the country up on top of that. Unless you need sex THAT bad, but for $200 or less you can get clean, freaky females here. I'd recommend people save their money for more important matters.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

C.J. wrote:Problem with filipinas is that they'll screw just about anyone at anytime given the chance. The Philippines' economy is in the toilet, so that explains their females' lack of general integrity.

I won't even consider going to that place now, as the westerners f***ed the country up on top of that. Unless you need sex THAT bad, but for $200 or less you can get clean, freaky females here. I'd recommend people save their money for more important matters.
I wouldn't waste 200 bucks with american hookers. I wouldn't waste my money with filipina hookers either. Its all a waste of money and pointless. I would go to asia for adventure or excitment and to maybe meet a nice girl. Any other reason to go abroad gets old real quick.

how many times and how long were you in phil? What girls were you meeting? have you been to other countries? I agree westerns have screwed them up but i was looking at indonesia and they have less foreigners but a lot of sexpats pretending to be english teachers so the ratio isn't better there or in other asian countries where the women are less open.