20 reasons why Whineston Wu Fails with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: 20 reasons why Whineston Wu Fails with women

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

S_Parc wrote:My only advice is to stop turning every new gal on the block into a plausible future soulmate.

That's Win's Achille's Heel but unlike Achilles, Win doesn't have a way of shielding himself from it. Remember, it took the help of Apollo to take down Achilles, Paris wasn't that good of a marksman :wink:
Remember that scammer girl that he posted facebook of. I wonder if Winston acted like a total hard ass if he would have got lucky? I bet if he acted not needy and gave her no money and was an asshole he would have gotten laid from her. These women do not like pushovers. Winston seems to thin filipinas are different and they sort of are to an extent but their instinct is to still love a badboy which is why they are often with losers instead of foreigners.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Look it is simple...btches and parasitic men all want the world of plenty so they can party, party, party, fck, fck, fck. If Mr. Wu understands half as much as he thinks he does then he knows how to destroy the world of plenty and bring hell eternal. What happens when an alien guy is full of anger and hatred from retarded btches failing to understand what is valuable and the rest of humanity lying to, stealing from and poisoning him? Wouldn't he just lock us all onto the path of total destruction? Nothing forever. I am sure you can't grasp what I am saying but then you're not like Mr Wu.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Common...If Sex, Money, Women could make men happy...Then we would not have so many miserable satanic pedo billionaires....

The entire sex, money and women paradigm is to keep men in check...Show them but not give them...90% of men waste their precious life's chasing women, sex and money and they get it all in drips....

Sex, women, money is JUST ONE PART OF THE WHOLE EQUATION....As Winston has written multiple times...Its just one part of his life...He has like 100 other things going on in his mind...

I'm sorry but this is my observation...Most of the western civilization and people are Singular....They can only pursue one thing at a time....They can be either nerds or bullies/bad boys...make money without any physical attraction or be physically attractive and be broke or sell your soul to evil and get fame...

One can't be handsome, rich, good physique, IT nerd, playboy, aware and knowledgeable of things around at the same time....Its like western society wants you to pigeon hole into one thing. They don't encourage you do to multiple things at one time.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

starchild5 wrote:I'm sorry but this is my observation...Most of the western civilization and people are Singular....They can only pursue one thing at a time....They can be either nerds or bullies/bad boys...make money without any physical attraction or be physically attractive and be broke or sell your soul to evil and get fame...

One can't be handsome, rich, good physique, IT nerd, playboy, aware and knowledgeable of things around at the same time....Its like western society wants you to pigeon hole into one thing. They don't encourage you do to multiple things at one time.
What you're describing is a type of Renaissance man. And unfortunately, the reason why more guys aren't the above is because of the lack of free time, along with money. When much of one's time is spent either at work or commuting there, there isn't much energy left to invent a new motor, paint a Mona Lisa, or write a great American novel.

When Ben Franklin had retired from his printing business, he was all of the above and he was banging women in Paris, while doing his diplomatic work for the new nation. Now there's an inspiration.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I have questions for you Banano,

What the f**k is wrong with looking like a Chinese taxi driver and going after young sexy skinny girls?

Obviously Mr. Wu has had some success in Eastern Europe and Asia. He has even made a child to prove it.

So he does not fail everywhere he goes. Therefore your forum topic is Bullshit.

Thanks and enjoy :)

Banano wrote:Here are some of 20 reasons why Whineston Wu fails no matter where he goes

1. He looks like a Chinese taxi driver

2. Thinks he is handsome and sexy man who deserves young, sexy and skinny girls

Please add more
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

S_Parc wrote:
What you're describing is a type of Renaissance man. And unfortunately, the reason why more guys aren't the above is because of the lack of free time, along with money. When much of one's time is spent either at work or commuting there, there isn't much energy left to invent a new motor, paint a Mona Lisa, or write a great American novel.

When Ben Franklin had retired from his printing business, he was all of the above and he was banging women in Paris, while doing his diplomatic work for the new nation. Now there's an inspiration.
True. That's the conditioning of society we all live in. Work itself takes more than half of our life's and we don't have any time for anything else. Its all by design. They don't want us to have free time to pursue other goals.

Like 99% of humanity is enslaved and forced to be Singular. Our own Potential as true human being is hidden by constant pressure from society.

F***ck it....I'm done really....99% of it...I came to Germany for Visa so that I can travel Europe and be free to move but this whole Visa thing is taking its toll on my health, my energy level is way down, plus bad good, chemtrails..I'm much worse or equal than my worst times in India. I'm not in my elements at all.

These people are very smart on top. They have devised a structure where by you are allowed to make money in Europe to an extent but by the time you have it..You are old and good for nothing. I have to be "Patient" "Slave it out" to earn it BUT FOR WHAT....when I do have money..My body will give away....

I'm just going to be a drifter....If I really have to experience Europe...I have to be a drifter....I need to do things NOW..when I'm ON not when I'm old and dead with money....This place is making me a Singular guy.... :shock: :shock:
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

This entire thread gave me an laugh fest in real life.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

I laughed when I probably shouldn't have. Sorry Winston :D
Trying to be a better man
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Luc Furr wrote:Winston doesn't fail with women. Women fail with Winston.
+1

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."