India - Any opinions?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

India - Any opinions?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

India looks like an interesting place to visit. Not for women but for other reasons. Be curious to know starchilds opinion on it for an american to visit it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: India

Post by starchild5 »

India was the richest and the most advanced country for 12 of the 20 centuries the world lived for.

http://www.sabhlokcity.com/2011/02/for- ... t-country/

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arc ... _126524796#

As you can see, for much of human history...for like 80% of humanities history...India was the place to be....India was by far the richest, most culturally advanced country...This is where the decimal system, zero, algebra got developed, Astronomy, chess etc was invented,

It is only due to the invasion & greed of Middle Eastern Islamic forces and then followed by forces from the west that ruined India. Now, that I'm in Europe I can feel it, Its just fake fiat manipulated currency that has made Europe and America rich. Its fake richness. The real richness is in India and China...but its being ruined by the western fake reverse economic might which makes few richer and many poorer. The central banking system is destroying countries like India and making people poorer and they are loosing their moral fortitude due to the onslaught of western economic system, hence the corruption.

Go to my place in India...Kerala...It was the most advanced place in India in the past, which led to the conquest of India and it still is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

This is what an American said about Kerala

Kerala, a state in India, is a bizarre anomaly among developing nations, a place that offers real hope for the future of the Third World. Though not much larger than Maryland, Kerala has a population as big as California's and a per capita annual income of less than $300. But its infant mortality rate is very low, its literacy rate among the highest on Earth, and its birthrate below America's and falling faster. Kerala's residents live nearly as long as Americans or Europeans. Though mostly a land of paddy-covered plains, statistically Kerala stands out as the Mount Everest of social development; there's truly no place like it.

-----------------

It is the most naturally beautiful place in India. People protest here to built roads to protect floura and fauna, unlike in western countries, they built road everywhere for "economic development" here people are not stupid...they know the con.

Kerala was the only place in the world which threw American multi giant coca-cola out for using ground water and depleting the natural resources...not even America, Europe could do it...

People are AWARE...They really know the score...We were a separate place and it was clubbed into India to take the natural resources away by the British...

The losers used their brawn's, and military might when real men concentrated on knowledge, learning, arts etc...

Also, visit a state Rajasthan in the north. These two places..Kerala and Rajasthan is the most visited place in India. Rajasthan for its incredible palaces and architecture. You will be amazed by the depth of design in buildings in Rajasthan.

-----------------

Know that, whatever dirt, corruption you see, is all by manipulation...fake fiat currency making Indians poorer....You have to look beyond the present day manipulation to appropriate India. Also, sex was very much free in India....its only due to British raj much of the freedom was closed out.

You have to read India not like America with its 200 year History..You have to read and experience it with 10,000 years of his past with 5000 being the most documented and visible as a tourist.

The entire western system wants you to be Singular....I'm glad that you are interested in India or any place for that matter...We must do everything...meet women, have fun, be good at computers, go to gym, look good, travel, explore, be free....I truly believe...India will change your perspective of the world..It will surely make you think the world differently...

good luck...Let me know if you need any help....will be glad to guide you to the right places...
Last edited by starchild5 on December 28th, 2014, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I read in your past post that, you wanted to meet with Christians...Well...Kerala has the highest number of Christians in India, like 20%...you can visit and meet many Christians in Kerala and most will speak English.
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

Aut Vincere Aut Mors
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

DarrylJenks wrote:Here's a good overview of India http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/7285-ind ... even-once/

:roll:
LOL....Yeah...That's for lame stream tourists without any depth....That's the India for those who believe man landed on the moon and 911 was done by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan :D :lol: :lol:

If you are a sheeple without any brain...then of course India is as the forums makes out and i have been the most critical of India in that regard....

I told him to visit specific places in Kerala and Rajasthan...Below is the pictures of places I live and visited....If one wants to find Sh**t in India he will ...Otherwise..He can go here...

Kerala is the most unspoiled places in Asia and the world.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Palaces in Rajasthan

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

lol....I just read the other posts in the thread and its a white supremacist we are the king of the world...white race the best on earth site :lol: :lol: ..Dude...If you gonna refer to something, atleast, go with tripadvisor....not with race filled low life bottom feeders....They even hate their own kind in the end... :lol: :lol:
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJenks »

India is a good place to go if you want to die early. Outside a few very high caste Dravidians, the whole country is literally shit. It is drowning in shit, there is shit everywhere and will generate the next deadly global plague. If there ever is a world ending disease it's coming from india.

A lot of the pharma companies manufacture antibiotics in India, so they are vely cheap. As a result of this, they take antibiotics for even the most mundane colds and ailments. So their immune systems are gradually starting to reach the point where the antibiotics are not having the same effect they used to. It also means that the bugs are starting to become resistant to the antibiotics now.

When 600 million of them are pissing and s**tting in the same water they drink, bathe and cook their food in on a daily basis, its a time bomb.
In 2010, Mr. Walsh discovered an enzyme that made disease-causing bacteria resistant to antibiotics. He named the enzyme “New Delhi Metallo 1” (NDM-1) and claims he was banned from working in India after the discovery.

Bacteria carrying the NDM-1 enzyme are highly resistant to the most powerful group of antibiotics, known as carbopenems, making infections caused by them extremely difficult to treat.

They can also transfer their resilience to other bacteria, including those that cause infections. “The rapidity and frequency of that transfer is something that we have never seen before in antibiotic resistance,” Mr. Walsh said.

He estimates that up to 200 million Indians carry NDM-1 on the benign bacteria in their intestines. But a lack of research and scarcity of data make it difficult to gauge in terms of its transfer to disease causing bacteria.

http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2013 ... g-war.html
India has never been a culturally advanced country. India remains a heavily caste based society i.e. there is no mainstream, despite very vigorous government attempts to legislate it away. They don’t tend to intermarry. They eat different foods. And they do appear to differ markedly in IQ. Brahmins occupy a lot of the intellectually demanding positions. Over the centuries, Brahmins have been selected for intelligence. They were expected to master requisite texts and those who couldn’t handle it dropped away. These selective pressures did not apply to the lower castes who made up the vast majority of the population.

The reason for why India split along caste lines was because of Hinduism and its origins as a religion/ideology to hold society together under the boots of the conquering light-skinned Aryans who brought down the original Harappan civilization (indeed 4 millennia on Bollywood still glamorizes lighter-skinned actors and this is not very controversial within Indian society). These invaders became the Kshatriya military caste, and the Brahmins became their spiritual apologists and enablers. (The Kshatriya were also the one major caste that was allowed to eat meat to build up muscles. Quite logical). The darker skinned aborigines had to continue tilling the soil for their new masters.

Christianity proclaimed the spiritual inequality of all men. In fact it was a very special religion in that it took a very strict line against within-kin marriages in general. Hence why a caste society or anything resembling it is pretty much impossible under Christianity as long as everyone is considered a fellow Christian. (Whereas caste is inherent to Hinduism). Nonetheless we learn that even a millennium after the Norman invasion of Britain people with Norman surnames such as Darcy, Percy, Baskerville and Mandeville are still on average richer than Anglo-Patels like Smith, Mason and Cooper. Nonetheless British society as Western Europe in general traditionally considered itself as one organic society with only small groups of “service nomads” like Gypsies (peddlers, fortune tellers) and Jews (moneylenders) outside it.

In India basically the entire population appears to be composed of “service nomads” who belong to their own groups and exchange services with other groups. The Vaishya are traders and artisans; The Shudra are farmers; the Kshatriya are warriors; the Brahmins are priests and scholars. Their religion is what binds them together and keeps the whole thing flowing, hence why it is not opposed even by those ostensibly disadvantaged by it. Over several millennia of this caste society operating, in which different castes hardly ever intermarried, you got a plethora of distinct populations that were adapted to their particular divinely-appointed task in life.

Brahimns and Kshatriyas being more focused on personal hygiene with the former requiring ritual purity in some cases. In fact physical contact with untouchables usually mandates cleansing the body for the upper castes and is still practiced in modern India. However, the whole country eats excrement.
The doctor, whose clinic is situated in an upscale residential area, treated more than 200 cases of typhoid fever in the first week of September. Residents suspect their housemaids and cooks to be the carriers of the disease, which is transmitted through the ingestion of food or drink contaminated by the feces of an infected person.

A distraught father whose daughter contracted typhoid muttered in Dr. Chakraborty’s clinic, “The whole country eats excrement?”

The doctor weighed the question with more seriousness than he had expected, and said that that was probably true. On the brighter side, she said, it contributed to the eradication of polio in India. People with the best access to the oral polio vaccine discharged it in their stools, allowing the vaccine to reach the drinking water of those on the outer fringes of society.

But in the exchange of germs and maladies between the rich and the poor — a perpetual transaction in Indian society — there is a disturbing trend. The poor live in conditions that make them effective carriers and transmitters of diseases, which the rich then combat with excessive use of antibiotics that are easily available over the counter. This leaves the microbes increasingly resistant to the most powerful drugs of Western medicine, allowing them to transmit the enhanced diseases back to the poor...

There is not yet a cure or vaccine for dengue. But now, scientists from the New Delhi division of the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, a global research organization, have reported that a vaccine they have developed has shown encouraging results on mice. Dr. Navin Khanna, who is leading the team of researchers, and whose daughter, by coincidence, recently tested positive for dengue, told me, “It will take at least another five years before the vaccine is ready, if everything goes according to plan.” [Highly unlikely]

There are four strains of the dengue virus, and infection with a second strain can fool the immune system, allowing the virus to replicate. When the body finally realizes its mistake, it floods the system with so many immune attackers that they are poisonous. Such patients must be provided intravenous fluids and round-the-clock care to avoid death.

Twenty years ago, just one of every 50 tourists who returned from the tropics with fever was infected by dengue; now, it is one in six
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/world ... oblem.html
Aut Vincere Aut Mors
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

starchild5 wrote:I read in your past post that, you wanted to meet with Christians...Well...Kerala has the highest number of Christians in India, like 20%...you can visit and meet many Christians in Kerala and most will speak English.

yes english speaking christians. Why do they speak english in this area and why so many christians is there a lot of americans or british that visit this spot specifically? Im not sure when im traveling again and India probably wont be my first stop but im kind of going for culture shock and im sure india would be one place that i need to put on my to do list.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I read in your past post that, you wanted to meet with Christians...Well...Kerala has the highest number of Christians in India, like 20%...you can visit and meet many Christians in Kerala and most will speak English.

yes english speaking christians. Why do they speak english in this area and why so many christians is there a lot of americans or british that visit this spot specifically? Im not sure when im traveling again and India probably wont be my first stop but im kind of going for culture shock and im sure india would be one place that i need to put on my to do list.
It was the first place St. Thomas the Apostle came and subsequently, the Europeans to settle down, trade etc...Hence, we have many Christians in this area and they have lot of church schools which teach English as medium of instructions.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

DarrylJenks wrote:India is a good place to go if you want to die early. Outside a few very high caste Dravidians, the whole country is literally shit. It is drowning in shit, there is shit everywhere and will generate the next deadly global plague. If there ever is a world ending disease it's coming from india.
Lol...what you are saying is nothing new...It has been said 1000 times before....I have myself said about India a lot harsher....You want to point shit even I can point shit look here..

Whats more shit, living in dirt or lynching another human being ..That's the epitome of where ever you came from genius....I don't want to go down in your level...since you have not evolved enough from your retarded western school education that cannot think beyond subjects in school and live in a singular atmosphere....

Why would anyone want to see India with 100 years of lens when it has a history of over 10,000 years....The 1's and 0's itself came from India when it was prosperous..

Even with that..I don't think its as filthy as America with regards to its mind...

19 Signs That You Live In A Country That Has Gone Completely Insane

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... ely-insane

Having sex with family members is cool in your great place... :)

#7 When people that want to have sex with their own family members start demanding “equal rights”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane…

#6 When a boy can sue his high school for not letting him use the girls’ restrooms and win $75,000 in “damages”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane.

#14 When there are 2.5 million homeless children living in your nation and nobody is calling it a “national emergency”, you live in a country that has gone completely insane.

Horrific Torture Report Shows Why Much Of The World Considers America To Be The Nazis Of The 21st Century

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... st-century

16 Examples That Show The United States Has Become A Seriously Messed Up Country

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... up-country

10 Facts About The SWATification Of America That Everyone Should Know

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... hould-know

30 Million Americans On Antidepressants And 21 Other Facts About America’s Endless Pharmaceutical Nightmare

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -nightmare

Who is living in filth now... :D

Most of you are so dumb that you don't even know what is happening around you...and start accusing other countries of how much dirty they are....

you have no clue what caste was for...just regurgitating the main stream lies spread in the western world.....

Most of the disease came from America itself...invented by your Psycho Scientist and testing it on American and others

Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?'

http://www.naturalnews.com/046290_Ebola ... otive.html#

The Man Who Created Aids : ‘Robert Gallo’

http://topinfopost.com/2013/12/27/the-m ... bert-gallo

http://www.agentorange-vietnam.org/

Killing millions of innocent people all over the world and you have the balls to turn around and accuse countries like India of creating disease..GTFOH.....

America has killed more people than India ever....Atleast, we don't go around killing innocent people like your kind... :D :D
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Post by Nami321 »

India is one of the best country for travellers. Millions of visitors come here to see the India's attractions. I visited there twice time in the past. We had spent a great time there. The Taj Mahal is one of my favorite places there. It is also included in the seven wonders of the world. Have you ever visited there before?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

no I never visited. can many of them speak english or is it only in certain parts?
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: India - Any opinions?

Post by Nami321 »

Newlifeinphilippines! It’s not a big deal friends. Some of them speak Urdu and Hindi which will be helpful for you during the tour. You can also tour India tour guide to explore the Indian attractions. I want to suggest you should definitely go there at least one time. I assure, You will spend a great time there.You don't worry about anything.
Want to know about the west coast tour packages
DarrylJenks
Freshman Poster

Re: India - Any opinions?

Post by DarrylJenks »

"Why would anyone want to see India with 100 years of lens when it has a history of over 10,000 years....The 1's and 0's itself came from India when it was prosperous."

This guy is all too predictable. Typical Indian. First off, there is no real “Indian” country or civilization to begin with except separate squabbling petty ethnic groups and kingdoms. 100 years ago there was no such nation called india, there use to be an entity known as 'british India' with around 530 Princely states which were loosely administered by several kings who were at constant war with each other. So it is really perplexing and confusing that this guy is soo "patriotic". The British made a mistake creating India as there is no Indian ingroup. There is no outgroup. The languages they speak and their cultural traditions (the only thing that binds them) are largely brought in by foreigners who have long since disappeared by being absorbed. Survivalism and solipsism has shaped their personality. Survivalism makes them opportunistic, ruthless, lying, cunning, scheming, uncaring, duplicitous, inward looking, seeking their own ideology and believing in their own deluded convoluted ideas and lies caring only for their genetic (caste) progeny so that their genetic legacy will continue. What I see in Indian society from north to south, irrespective of language barriers, is that people have a slave morality, they have no identity, society and family dissolves their identity, people are driven by opportunism and hatred (subtle hatred – in some cases jealousy) against others.

Its extremely challenging to administer people of diverse ethnicities, and Hindu rulers who got the power from british after 1947 has found this very early. What makes all Indians tick is their culture which encourages them to be duplicitous hypocrites, with a self-centered worldview driven by blind opportunism and callousness. The Hindu rulers had to create an ideology which can instil a sense of superiority in the meek races of india, so they use religious mythology and fairy tales to brainwash indian society. So Indian society continuously needs myth-creating politicians and lies(notice this guy loves conspiracy theories). You have to continuously pander to the ego, and people need constant reaffirmation that they are great and intelligent. Without this, people are easily demotivated. One thing that happened in India since 1947 is the Central government has kept much of the state administration dependent on funds from center and made sure only stupids and opportunists are encouraged in politics. As I said before, Indians like lies, mostly appealing lies, but when the facade disappears and overhyped the bubble bursts, Indians become insecure, inward-looking, suspicious and reactionary :roll:
Aut Vincere Aut Mors